Your Ceiling fan is killing the planet

Well, I have broad shoulders regarding this, but, will apologize to the world that I killed you all via the use of my ceiling fan. :eusa_eh:

We've been running all three of them on high for the last week, to cut down on AC usage. It actually got up to 103 a couple days ago, but it's back down in the 70's.

IMG_8520.JPG

We've been running all three of them on high for the last week, to cut down on AC usage. It actually got up to 103 a couple days ago, but it's back down in the 70's.

View attachment 820606

Out in Cali- 110 or 115 was some rough, but it beats 90 with humidity any day.

Out here, I commence dyin around 90 degrees.

I make everyone around me want to die cuz of my whining, too.

I'd ruther it be -20 degrees than 90.

In the 70's and 80's Liberals used to be the ones to say Question Authority!

In the 70s? They were still calling for questioning authority in 2017, 2018, 2019 and 2020!
  • Remember Impeach 45?
  • Remember get in their face and call them out and don't back down?
  • Remember seek Trump Admin Officials out wherever they go?
  • Remember Obumma wiretapping Trump's office and Comey leaking to the press?
It didn't become criminal to question authority until Trump was out of office.

It was a scorcher two days ago, it doesn't usually get this hot in SW Wisconsin. In direct sunlight it was 103.6 degrees on a dark surface and 100.2 on a white surface. I measured the temperature on an upside-down kiddie pool in the shade and it was 95.7.

So I walked through the woods down to the trout creek and plopped down in a shallow spot. I just went back down there awhile ago and measured the water temperature. It was about 60 degrees in the shallows.

t1.jpg

t2.jpg

t3.jpg

t4.jpg

t5.jpg

t6.jpg

t7.jpg

I have ceiling fans in a couple of rooms at home.... they do their job when it gets too hot....particularly at night when I'm in bed in my bedroom! I love them!:up:

1693105041551.png

It was a scorcher two days ago, it doesn't usually get this hot in SW Wisconsin.
Gee, you are a lot farther north than I am, but then, my little area is known for its sanguine temperatures, mild summers, mild winters, and never any bad storms, it all mostly misses or goes around my happy little paradise. Still, we have had a couple days this summer than hit towards the upper 80s.

So I walked through the woods down to the trout creek and plopped down in a shallow spot. I just went back down there awhile ago and measured the water temperature. It was about 60 degrees in the shallows.
Now that is nice. No better feeling in the world than plopping your feet into a cool running brook on a hot summer day and just listening to time trickle by.

Forum List

Back