~Your Birthday~

Dabs

~Unpredictable~
May 13, 2011
~Tennessee~
Does anyone special or famous share your birthday??
I am an April Fool bay-bee, born on April 1st...and I share the same birthday as actress Debbie Reynolds, which so happened to be my Mother's favorite actress!
So, thus the reason I was named Debbie (Deborah)..I reckon *smiles*

July 6th. George Bush shares my birthday as does John Paul Jones. Both are men that I admire. Oddly enough, I once had a girlfriend who's birthday was also July 6th and my daughter was born on July 6th.

• Thanks
Reactions: 007
July 6th. George Bush shares my birthday as does John Paul Jones. Both are men that I admire. Oddly enough, I once had a girlfriend who's birthday was also July 6th and my daughter was born on July 6th.

Very cool indeed :)
Besides my daughter being born on July 3, I have a grandson who was born on July 5~

Very cool indeed :)
Besides my daughter being born on July 3, I have a grandson who was born on July 5~

One of my grandkids was supposed to be born on July 6th but he didn't arrive until July 10th. Ironically, he's always late for everything.

Does anyone special or famous share your birthday??
I am an April Fool bay-bee, born on April 1st...and I share the same birthday as actress Debbie Reynolds, which so happened to be my Mother's favorite actress!
So, thus the reason I was named Debbie (Deborah)..I reckon *smiles*

July 6th...

My first cousin
My deceased uncle
President George W. Bush
Sylvester Stallone
Nancy Reagan

Last edited:

Forum List

Back