Your Best Halloween Costume was . . .

Reminds me, gotta get some Halloween candy and something to bake. Have a apartment party in te clubhouse every year. Usually do some cupcakes and get some sorta candy. Haven't noticed many trick or treaters though, guess they just go to the party and get it all in one place. :)

Yeah, there aren't many trick or treaters going door to door anymore. A lot of them in my area go to the local mall. Parents feel safer, I guess. When I was little, there were kids everywhere on the streets on Halloween. It as a lot of fun. There was no mall around back then though. :)

Outta have each tenet place their bowl of candy on a long table and the kids can go down the line taking from each one. So much more efficient. :)

Still, not as fun, IMO. I used to have a blast on Halloween! :)

Me too. Only stopped going trick or treating when 17 when someone guilted me with "Aren't you a little old to be trick or treating?" :) Free candy to me, never too old for free candy. :)

I dressed up with my son several times for Halloween, but then again I was a young mom, probably could have still gotten away with trick or treating myself! :lol:

My brother and his wife did something quite creative for one Hallowe'en party ---
they dressed up as each other.

Did it very well too.

This mask has been my costume for the last five years, almost. It pretty much never fails to get a reaction.

I wonder why. :D

295913_570107223855_2056064376_n.jpg

306346_570107124055_1652639440_n.jpg

A few years ago, a friend and I did the Blues Brothers and I thought we pulled it off pretty well.

My wife has done many great costumes, all homemade: Poison Ivy, Catwoman, Harley Quinn, three different dark elves (Spider Queen priestess, warrior, and Sword Dancer), Playboy Club waitress. Her best (and it was a huge amount of work) was Halisstra Melarn, the Lady Penitent.

pic_lad1.jpg

This year, I'm not sure: I'm going as a circa-1900 English explorer. My wife insists she has a "complimentary" costume, but won't let me see it or tell me what it is.

A few years ago, a friend and I did the Blues Brothers and I thought we pulled it off pretty well.

My wife has done many great costumes, all homemade: Poison Ivy, Catwoman, Harley Quinn, three different dark elves (Spider Queen priestess, warrior, and Sword Dancer), Playboy Club waitress. Her best (and it was a huge amount of work) was Halisstra Melarn, the Lady Penitent.

pic_lad1.jpg

This year, I'm not sure: I'm going as a circa-1900 English explorer. My wife insists she has a "complimentary" costume, but won't let me see it or tell me what it is.

Awesome! :) You should take some pictures and post them here!

Forum List

Back