Your best/easiest recipe for Chicken Thighs

oh my .. pancakes... don't even get me started.. ugh I love them.... want want!

Wow, My mom's secret recipe; boil it. Anything, everything. Hamburgers came out like hockey pucks. Chicken? Don't make me recount all the cooking horrors my late mother came up with. It's strange how much you can miss something so bad.

sorry Chris - I know you hate when I say hubby :(

how about 'my guy'? :)

Wow, My mom's secret recipe; boil it. Anything, everything. Hamburgers came out like hockey pucks. Chicken? Don't make me recount all the cooking horrors my late mother came up with. It's strange how much you can miss something so bad.

that is me! I can not cook any meats! only small pieces of beef and I have to deep fry them and then cook the shit out of them in the crock pot to be tender!

okay so I have a confession to make.

I have had two "D"s in my life (grade wise) - one was in gym, guess what the other one was in?

We need a board devoted to cooks gone bad, all the misadventures of chefs and food servers everywhere. Mothers, fathers and other fools.

seriously, my only other D was in Home Ec / Cooking

sad

I got a C in home ec, was bored as hell. Looked out the window and saw pictures in the clouds as they drifted by out the window, I still do that.

i think I like Chris L's recipe.
I wonder if I can sneak it in with some other stuff and hubby won't notice.

If you make those, you will love them. I forgot in the recipe about to add some brown sugar to that too, like 1/4 cup, and if it's too thick, you can just add some water to it and stir it up good. They are soooo awesome. You won't be sorry. I eat those once a week and then bring one for my meal break at work too! You start off with a fork, but towards the end you just pick em up and eat em like wings! Lol! :D

My uncle makes hamburgers like hockey pucks on the grill whenever I go there for a cookout. Lol. They are awful.

My uncle makes hamburgers like hockey pucks on the grill whenever I go there for a cookout. Lol. They are awful.
I have a theory, bad cooks endear more than good cooks, because they mean well and good cooks are just egotist show offs. That's just me, what do I know?

Forum List

Back