Your astrology profile

GEMINI - The Chatterbox (May 21 - June 20) Smart and witty. Outgoing,
very chatty. Lively, energetic. Adaptable but needs to express them
selves. Argumentative and outspoken. Like change. Versatile. Busy,
sometimes nervous and tense. Gossips. May seem superficial or
inconsistent. Beautiful physically and mentally.

I do not agree with the superficial and inconsistent part. I can get a little nervous around lovely ladies. I do like to walk around inside other people's minds and hearts, and see what is there. :eusa_angel:

I do not agree with the superficial and inconsistent part. I can get a little nervous around lovely ladies. I do like to walk around inside other people's minds and hearts, and see what is there. :eusa_angel:

Of course, the bad stuff is NEVER true. :lol:

I am not afraid to admit my frailties and screw ups ;) I think Geminis get a bad rap in some areas. It can be tough being wonderful. :eusa_whistle:

Never met a Gemini yet who didn't have (inconsistent) dual personalities.... :lol:

I am not afraid to admit my frailties and screw ups ;) I think Geminis get a bad rap in some areas. It can be tough being wonderful. :eusa_whistle:

Never met a Gemini yet who didn't have (inconsistent) dual personalities.... :lol:

I like them because it is like having 2 friends in one. A hodgepodge of conflicting messages. :slap:

We don't know what you mean ...er um I don't know what you mean by that. :eusa_whistle:

I like them because it is like having 2 friends in one. A hodgepodge of conflicting messages. :slap:

We like us too :cool: Never a dull moment :razz:

After reading this thread, I have visions of a Mountain Man, Eve, and AllBiz threesome.

I'm a Leo

LEO - The Boss (July 23 - Aug 22)
Very organized. Need order in their lives - like being in control. Like
boundaries. Tend to take over everything. Bossy. Like to help Others.
Social and outgoing. Extroverted. Generous, warm-hearted. Sensitive.
Creative energy. Full of themselves... Loving. Doing the right thing is
important to Leos. Attractive.

And it's pretty much all true except for the social, outgoing, and extroverted part. I hate having to socialize.

Forum List

Back