Your Army Today

Manonthestreet

Diamond Member
May 20, 2014
“What we have found is it is taking far, far too much time. It’s taking three to four times as much time … just to qualify folks on the hand grenade course than we had designated so what is happening is it is taking away from other aspects of training,” Maj. Gen. Malcolm Frost, commanding general of the U.S. Army Center of Initial Military Training, told defense reporters on Friday. US Army general says new recruits are not strong enough to throw grenades
Why do people who are sloppy weak and undisciplined join the Army in the first place.....

“What we have found is it is taking far, far too much time. It’s taking three to four times as much time … just to qualify folks on the hand grenade course than we had designated so what is happening is it is taking away from other aspects of training,” Maj. Gen. Malcolm Frost, commanding general of the U.S. Army Center of Initial Military Training, told defense reporters on Friday. US Army general says new recruits are not strong enough to throw grenades
Why do people who are sloppy weak and undisciplined join the Army in the first place.....

Increase boot to 10 weeks.

It's taking too long to train people because there are too many courses on being politically correct. Don't look twice at a woman or you will be in big trouble!

It's taking too long to train people because there are too many courses on being politically correct. Don't look twice at a woman or you will be in big trouble!
Be in more trouble when the grenade she cant throw lands in front of you

watch and see , i predict that USA Military will be filled with imported troops , mexican and other third worlders . Just a prediction .

Increase boot to 10 weeks.

It already is.

"BCT consists of the first ten weeks of the total Basic Training cycle[2] and is identical for all Army, Army Reserve and Army National Guard recruits."
United States Army Basic Training - Wikipedia

must be girls....hard to believe men volunteering for the service can't throw a grenade...?? if they can't, they have serious problems

Hi all,
Any Vietnam era Marines on board? I served from 68-70 in Fox Co 2/7 1st Mar Div. Was wounded at Que Son Valley South of Danang. 0311 Rifleman Just wanted to see if anyone here is a kindred soul. In any case thanks for serving.

Hi all,
Any Vietnam era Marines on board? I served from 68-70 in Fox Co 2/7 1st Mar Div. Was wounded at Que Son Valley South of Danang. 0311 Rifleman Just wanted to see if anyone here is a kindred soul. In any case thanks for serving.
there was a thread for Vets...I can't find it now
I was in 82-90
my wife's uncle died in Operation Buffalo 67

The armed forces plans are 476,000 again in the Army or its Trump views within 20,300 update forces in US armed forces.

Imperia.JPG

:04::04::04::04:

The Army has been PC'd down. In boot, they have a 'stress' card they carry in the front pocket. If the DI gets to hard on them, they pull the card. The DI has to back off at that point. Kind of like Obama's race card he played at every juncture

-Geaux

1. United States
2. Russia
3. China
4. India
5. France
6. Iran
7. Israel
8. Vietnam
9. Turkey
10. Egypt
11. Germany
12. S.Korea
13. Finland
14. Spain
15. UK
16. Algeria
17. Brazil
18. Poland
19. Switzerland
20. Canada

The tiping of me close as global fire power.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back