Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Over 65

Votes: 3 10.3%

• Total voters

Dabs

~Unpredictable~
May 13, 2011
~Tennessee~
I read the rules again, but I didn't see anything about an age limit here. Most forums like for you to be at least 18 to post, but nonetheless, that's not the reasoning for my question, I simply want to know- how old are you??
I kind of wanted to see the majority of the most popular age group.
I'll go first- I am 49.

I read the rules again, but I didn't see anything about an age limit here. Most forums like for you to be at least 18 to post, but nonetheless, that's not the reasoning for my question, I simply want to know- how old are you??
I'll go first- I am 49.

It isn't against the rules but are you the one making threads with all the questions? Posters don't really want to tell all that stuff to people they hardly know.

Last edited:
I'll go first- I am 49.

It isn't against the rules but are you the one making threads with all the questions? People don't really want to tell all that stuff to people they hardly know.

Be grateful---she wanted to waterboard everyone for info but Gunny refused. :cool:

29 with experience, though I'm not saying how much experience. :eusa_shhh:

You know better than to ask a lady her age...... Uuummmm, I forgot, I'm not a lady...... not even female......... Never mind.

Take a look at the poll results so far. In my humble opinion, this thread should be sponsored by Depends Adult diapers.

And yes, I voted! Just to see the results to date. Excuse me. Nature calls.

Take a look at the poll results so far. In my humble opinion, this thread should be sponsored by Depends Adult diapers.

And yes, I voted! Just to see the results to date. Excuse me. Nature calls.

I prefer "Hugg(Y)ies". He, uummmm, they make me feel young again......... :eusa_whistle:
:razz:

I'll go first- I am 49.

It isn't against the rules but are you the one making threads with all the questions? People don't really want to tell all that stuff to people they hardly know.

Be grateful---she wanted to waterboard everyone for info but Gunny refused. :cool:

Gunny refused? :lol:

I'll go first- I am 49.

It isn't against the rules but are you the one making threads with all the questions? Posters don't really want to tell all that stuff to people they hardly know.

I invited Dabs here because she is a prolific poster, funny, contributes to the board with threads, and participates to keep the place lively. I, myself, don't bother to answer questions if I don't want to. Perhaps you should do the same? :eusa_shhh:

Forum List

Back