Your 5 favorite news sources...

Originally posted by OCA
Flasher bro, why carry on this silly charade? Everybody knows who you are, come out man and stop making a fool out of yourself. We got the goods on ya, we can convict.

Oh ya flasher. The little dude with "wiseguy" by his picture.

Originally posted by Sir Evil
:laugh: well this is one bad ass perp, shall I break out the ol' axe?

.....should we watch this?....... :eek2: I didn't like the last beheading I watched......

Originally posted by Sir Evil
:laugh: well this is one bad ass perp, shall I break out the ol' axe?

Hold on now, make sure he's in the forum when you behead(all pun intended) this puke. I like them to see it coming.

You know i'm almost sorry old RWA wasn't here to join in on this. Would've been one of the few times we were on the same team.

A bipartisan newspaper,they do exist but are hard to find
Fox news. I watch others to get their opinion,however Fox is definitely the most objective
the internet is next where you have a choice of the most views possible on a subject
many different radio stations
My well educated and well read and informed father

GOP's list is very similar to mine, which means neither of us are limited to 5. I'm very bad, I read constantly.

Real Clear Politics: for the best stories and the polls
Instapundit: The Professor never sleeps.
CSM: When they have something good, it's very good.
The Guardian: They piss me off and it wakes me up.
Chicago Tribune: It sucks, but it's delivered.

Originally posted by gop_jeff
Yahoo News: http://news.yahoo.com/
RealClearPolitics.com (a great political news/commentary site): http://www.realclearpolitics.com/
Tacoma News Tribune (local): http://www.tribnet.com/
FOX: http://www.foxnews.com/
Christian Science Monitor: http://www.csmonitor.com/

I've been giving myself a daily dose of the (1)yahoo or myapnews world, science and politics sections, bbc world, and most importantly Centcom(well, not really) Occasionally I check out the gaurdian, msnbc and cnn on the net. After the daily yahoo, I read through (2)usmessageboard, (3)littlegreenfootballs, (4)the belmont club, (5)IRAQ THE MODEL, Healing Iraq, Iraq at a glance etc. for more. And there's always Iowahawk and Politburo Diktat if I don't want to deal seriously with the news.

5 random ones:

1. Lehrer News Hour.
2. 60 Minutes, though they could use some new blood. I just like the show is setup.
3. UTNE Reader- magazine, fun read, politics and other stuff
4. Commentary section of any newspaper, I love op-ed pieces
5. assorted shows on Fox and CNN

Originally posted by OCA
Funny as hell, the alternate personality replying to a thread the other personality started. LMAO!

zzzz.... are you and RWA fucking now?

No Chippewa we are not. Don't try to deflect attention from your credibility problem, remember the first step is acknowledgement.

Originally posted by OCA
Don't try to deflect attention from your credibility problem, remember the first step is acknowledgement.

Well, I am not going to keep repeating myself. As far as credibility goes, if someone whose opinion I respected had a problem with me I might care. (this does not include you, RWA,or Big D)

Some folks will go to any length to avoid discussing the issues and incite riots...lmao.

Uh yeah, you might want to try another tactic when coming at me, thats been tried and failed many times. I will repeat and the evidence on this is airtight, the fact that you felt that you had to use two nics to bolster your positiond nullifies and makes invalid any post or argument you ever made. Its messageboard suicide.

Originally posted by OCA
Uh yeah, you might want to try another tactic when coming at me, thats been tried and failed many times. I will repeat and the evidence on this is airtight, the fact that you felt that you had to use two nics to bolster your positiond nullifies and makes invalid any post or argument you ever made. Its messageboard suicide.

Whatever bro, I can just ignore you and your verbal diahrea(sp?).
I can't think of one reason I would create a new user name...
but I guess you can.

You and RWA just like the sounds of your own voice...pretty much. Almost as much as you like fucking eachother, I take it.

Originally posted by nycflasher
Whatever bro, I can just ignore you and your verbal diahrea(sp?).
I can't think of one reason I would create a new user name...
but I guess you can.

You and RWA just like the sounds of your own voice...pretty much. Almost as much as you like fucking eachother, I take it.

Again I repeat, these comments from you carry no weight until you fess up and get a modicum of credibility back. Listen Evil already confirmed to you that yes you and your alias Chippewa used the same fucking computer, do you think we are fools? Do you actually believe that somebody totally unknown to you got on a computer you use and just happened to log on to USMB given the astronomical fucking odds of that? Come on now I know you're smarter than that.

1. Wall Street Journal
2. American Spectator
3. National Review
4. Fox News
5. Assorted Radio Shows (Limbaugh, Hannity, etc.)

Anything else that is conservative Republican

I am really surprised that there are this many conservative media outlets available. Wonder if we could come up with 10 or 12? Would we be stretching it?

Forum List

Back