YoungLefty

This is an introduction thread. Y'all take your political bickering elsewhere, please.

Thanks.

You're just getting angry because your out-of-touch conservative ideology is getting shattered before your eyes on this thread by bold progressives with vision. That, and because Mal the fucktard is here.

Lenin and Stalin were visionaries of the same mold as you.

Another joke that fell flat I see (my declaration that Mal is a fucktard notwithstanding)... I guess there's no need for an encore.

You're just getting angry because your out-of-touch conservative ideology is getting shattered before your eyes on this thread by bold progressives with vision. That, and because Mal the fucktard is here.

Another joke that fell flat I see (my declaration that Mal is a fucktard notwithstanding)... I guess there's no need for an encore.

Shut the Fuck up, Headcase... Gunny even Asked Nicely, which is Rare...

What a Douche you are.

:)

peace...

LMAO, How does giving a certain amount of money to charity make you a good person?..Obama worked to get people jobs and out of welfare as a community organizer but that alone doesn't make him "Good" and worthy to vote for.

For the rich charitable deductions are written off on their taxes so its a wash financially, When some one makes a contribution and does not write it off on their taxes thats when I will be impressed by the numbers.

Total charitable contributions for 2007: $240,370--BO For the year '07
The Obamas reported giving a total of $172,050 to charitable organizations.- 08

Quite a bit of money no matter how rich you are..

It's the disparity that you should be concerned about here, Obama made 2 times as much as Bush yet they have about the same in giving to charity. Did you notice that evillllllllllll Dick Cheney gave millions to charity while Joe Biden gave a whoppin $300 per YEAR in charity. Like I said before, I give more than that $300 in one month than he does in an entire year and beleive me, he has a ton more money than I do. BTW- I am a conservative.:eusa_angel:

He may have made 2 times more than Bush but Bush has much more wealth, that whole being born into a wealthy family thing

LMAO, How does giving a certain amount of money to charity make you a good person?..Obama worked to get people jobs and out of welfare as a community organizer but that alone doesn't make him "Good" and worthy to vote for.

Being a 'good' person, doesn't make one a good POTUS. If it did, I could be POTUS. If your best call on Obama is that he is a 'good' person, then you have some growing up to do, kid. Liberals do not want people off welfare - they love welfare.... they like taking my money and handing it to some fat ass bitch with 6 kids by 8 different men. Well, I personally, would prefer to donate money to charities that actually help people than have some asshole in the WH take my money and hand it out to lazy bitches, criminals and illegal aliens.

I would love to see any facts you have behind this very degrading statement.........

The modern conservative is engaged in one of man's oldest exercises in moral philosophy; that is, the search for a superior moral justification for selfishness.
John Kenneth Galbraith

YoungLefty...it's moral justification for selfishness.

No liberal 'loves welfare', but the right wing mind desperately needs that to be true and every person on welfare HAS to be 'some fat ass bitch with 6 kids by 8 different men' to make themselves believe they really are human.

They believe throwing people in the river to sink or swim is a directive from God and written into our Constitution...that way drowning is simply a choice by the victim...

Right wing solutions would work great if only people would evaporate...

Liberalism is trust of the people, tempered by prudence; conservatism, distrust of people, tempered by fear.
William E. Gladstone

Shut the Fuck up, Headcase... Gunny even Asked Nicely, which is Rare...

What a Douche you are.

:)

peace...

That's all from you? Lame.

I'd ask you to quit being a fucktard, but I can't wish for anyone's death on this board. Carry on elsewhere.

Welcome to to the board.

Yer gonna get chewed up and spit out.

You'll like it here.

This is true, I'm afraid. Your hammer and sickle superimposed over an elephant puts you in danger right out of the gate. Enjoy the ride!

Last edited:

Forum List

Back