Younger workers earn $10K less than in 2005

All I can say is suck on this short bus.

Reaganomics Vs. Obamanomics: Facts And Figures - Forbes

You are dismissed.
I will let you know if I feel like being dismissed, my poor ignorant con.

So, you post a op ed piece by one of the biggest right wing bat shit crazy con tools known. Peter Ferrara. Sorry, this clown does not meet the giggle test. Nice job finding another really, really politically partial sources. Dipshit. Let me get you a quote from move on. But then, I will not because I have integrity, which you lack entirely.
No you're dismissed. It maybe an op ed but I lived through Reagan era nothing in it is wrong.
As I said you're dismissed.
But you are an idiot. To start with, you think you can dismiss someone. Which proves you are delusional. And second, you are delusional because you think that there is nothing wrong in the con clown you provided as a source. And lastly, you are delusional because you think your opinion has any value at all. You are, actually, totally irrelevant.
You are, in essence and in fact a total waste of space. But a typical con tool, who is unable to have a rational discussion and back up his statements.

If you have to ask, then you're too fucking stupid to understand the answer.

OK ..I'm stupid

Explain it so a stupid person could understand it

Most things were made in the USA during Reagan era it wasn't until Clinton NAFTA agreement that manufactures started leaving America.
And your proof is where?? Oh, yeah. It is bigred. He never has any proof, except the occasional bat shit crazy con source. Nothing unbiased, ever. So, lets see what google says, eh, br. Here are a couple sources:
"Outsourcing in the United States began in the 1980s"
Outsourcing American Jobs and How it Hurts the U.S. Economy - Yahoo! Voices - voices.yahoo.com
Damn, BR, could you be wrong? A con tool like you? Lying. Why, the 1980's would indicate Reagans term. Holy shit, BR, your hero.

The history of outsourcing begins in 1980
THE UNCONSTITUTIONAL, HISTORY OF OUTSOURCING American JOBS AND THE PLAN OF NAFTA..HAIL MARY..! - TCUnation

But then, why be surprised. BR is a con tool, and simply attacks dems on all occasions. BR is not capable of discussion, and certainly not interested in it. He is a con tool, with a job to do. Attack, attack, attack. To hell with rational discussion.

I will let you know if I feel like being dismissed, my poor ignorant con.

So, you post a op ed piece by one of the biggest right wing bat shit crazy con tools known. Peter Ferrara. Sorry, this clown does not meet the giggle test. Nice job finding another really, really politically partial sources. Dipshit. Let me get you a quote from move on. But then, I will not because I have integrity, which you lack entirely.
No you're dismissed. It maybe an op ed but I lived through Reagan era nothing in it is wrong.
As I said you're dismissed.
But you are an idiot. To start with, you think you can dismiss someone. Which proves you are delusional. And second, you are delusional because you think that there is nothing wrong in the con clown you provided as a source. And lastly, you are delusional because you think your opinion has any value at all. You are, actually, totally irrelevant.
You are, in essence and in fact a total waste of space. But a typical con tool, who is unable to have a rational discussion and back up his statements.

You support obama. Now who's delusional?
YOU ARE DISMISSED.

OK ..I'm stupid

Explain it so a stupid person could understand it

Most things were made in the USA during Reagan era it wasn't until Clinton NAFTA agreement that manufactures started leaving America.
And your proof is where?? Oh, yeah. It is bigred. He never has any proof, except the occasional bat shit crazy con source. Nothing unbiased, ever. So, lets see what google says, eh, br. Here are a couple sources:
"Outsourcing in the United States began in the 1980s"
Outsourcing American Jobs and How it Hurts the U.S. Economy - Yahoo! Voices - voices.yahoo.com
Damn, BR, could you be wrong? A con tool like you? Lying. Why, the 1980's would indicate Reagans term. Holy shit, BR, your hero.

The history of outsourcing begins in 1980
THE UNCONSTITUTIONAL, HISTORY OF OUTSOURCING American JOBS AND THE PLAN OF NAFTA..HAIL MARY..! - TCUnation

But then, why be surprised. BR is a con tool, and simply attacks dems on all occasions. BR is not capable of discussion, and certainly not interested in it. He is a con tool, with a job to do. Attack, attack, attack. To hell with rational discussion.

Hey dumb ass I said most things were made in the U.S. not every thing during Reagan's ERA. Company's didn't start leaving in droves until Clinton's NAFTA agreement. I attack democrats because they are stupid enough to support obama they deserve to be attacked.
You are dismissed.

Well obama is doing his best to make everybody equal, Equally poor that is.
ten thousand dollars less than when Bush was president.

Younger workers earn $10K less than in 2005 - The Term Sheet: Fortune's deals blog Term Sheet

Yeah this particular development is very interesting.

It's turning out now, that the hardest hit group of workers, in terms of declining wages is people whose educational level stopped with a bachelors degree.

Turns out that they're making less money than people of roughly the same age who only have a high school diploma but are working in the trades.

So much for the continuing and long-held canard that EDUCATION is the entire solution to the changing economic circumstance, eh?

Negotiation and U.S. ratification

Following diplomatic negotiations dating back to 1986 among the three nations, the leaders met in San Antonio, Texas, on December 17, 1992, to sign NAFTA. U.S. President George H. W. Bush, Canadian Prime Minister Brian Mulroney and Mexican President Carlos Salinas, each responsible for spearheading and promoting the agreement, ceremonially signed it. The agreement then needed to be ratified by each nation's legislative or parliamentary branch.

Before the negotiations were finalized, Bill Clinton came into office in the U.S. and Kim Campbell in Canada, and before the agreement became law, Jean Chrétien had taken office in Canada
North American Free Trade Agreement - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

To hell with rational discussion.

how idiotic and perfectly liberal!!! Conservatism goes back to Aristotle. If you don't find the ideas rational its because as a liberal you lack the IQ to understand them.

Its easy enough to prove too: please say something rational in support of liberalism or in opposition to conservatism.

What does your inability tell you about the liberal IQ??

Forum List

Back