Young white singers branded as Racists and Hate-mongerers by Media...

-Cp

Sep 23, 2004
Earth
LOL!

So by this story's argument, does that mean black people are racist everytime they hold black history month? :)

Oct. 20, 2005 — Thirteen-year-old twins Lamb and Lynx Gaede have one album out, another on the way, a music video, and lots of fans.

They may remind you another famous pair of singers, the Olsen Twins, and the girls say they like that. But unlike the Olsens, who built a media empire on their fun-loving, squeaky-clean image, Lamb and Lynx are cultivating a much darker personna. They are white nationalists and use their talents to preach a message of hate.

Known as "Prussian Blue" — a nod to their German heritage and bright blue eyes — the girls from Bakersfield, Calif., have been performing songs about white nationalism before all-white crowds since they were nine.

"We're proud of being white, we want to keep being white," said Lynx. "We want our people to stay white … we don't want to just be, you know, a big muddle. We just want to preserve our race."

Lynx and Lamb have been nurtured on racist beliefs since birth by their mother April. "They need to have the background to understand why certain things are happening," said April, a stay-at-home mom who no longer lives with the twins' father. "I'm going to give them, give them my opinion just like any, any parent would."

April home-schools the girls, teaching them her own unique perspective on everything from current to historical events. In addition, April's father surrounds the family with symbols of his beliefs — specifically the Nazi swastika. It appears on his belt buckle, on the side of his pick-up truck and he's even registered it as his cattle brand with the Bureau of Livestock Identification.

"Because it's provocative," explains April of the cattle brand, "to him he thinks it's important as a symbol of freedom of speech that he can use it as his cattle brand."

Teaching Hate

Songs like "Sacrifice" — a tribute to Nazi Rudolf Hess, Hitler's deputy Fuhrer — clearly show the effect of the girls' upbringing. The lyrics praise Hess as a "man of peace who wouldn't give up."

"It really breaks my heart to see those two girls spewing out that kind of garbage," said Ted Shaw, civil rights advocate and president of the NAACP's Legal Defense Fund — though Shaw points out that the girls aren't espousing their own opinions but ones they're being taught.

Read the full article at:
http://abcnews.go.com/Primetime/story?id=1231684&page=1

The Nazi stuff seems to go a bit too far. I mean, it's one thing to praise the Confederacy. However, the Nazis committed genocide. It really doesn't get any worse than that.

-Cp said:
LOL!

So by this story's argument, does that mean black people are racist everytime they hold black history month? :)

Oct. 20, 2005 — Thirteen-year-old twins Lamb and Lynx Gaede have one album out, another on the way, a music video, and lots of fans.

They may remind you another famous pair of singers, the Olsen Twins, and the girls say they like that. But unlike the Olsens, who built a media empire on their fun-loving, squeaky-clean image, Lamb and Lynx are cultivating a much darker personna. They are white nationalists and use their talents to preach a message of hate.

Known as "Prussian Blue" — a nod to their German heritage and bright blue eyes — the girls from Bakersfield, Calif., have been performing songs about white nationalism before all-white crowds since they were nine.

"We're proud of being white, we want to keep being white," said Lynx. "We want our people to stay white … we don't want to just be, you know, a big muddle. We just want to preserve our race."

Lynx and Lamb have been nurtured on racist beliefs since birth by their mother April. "They need to have the background to understand why certain things are happening," said April, a stay-at-home mom who no longer lives with the twins' father. "I'm going to give them, give them my opinion just like any, any parent would."

April home-schools the girls, teaching them her own unique perspective on everything from current to historical events. In addition, April's father surrounds the family with symbols of his beliefs — specifically the Nazi swastika. It appears on his belt buckle, on the side of his pick-up truck and he's even registered it as his cattle brand with the Bureau of Livestock Identification.

"Because it's provocative," explains April of the cattle brand, "to him he thinks it's important as a symbol of freedom of speech that he can use it as his cattle brand."

Teaching Hate

Songs like "Sacrifice" — a tribute to Nazi Rudolf Hess, Hitler's deputy Fuhrer — clearly show the effect of the girls' upbringing. The lyrics praise Hess as a "man of peace who wouldn't give up."

"It really breaks my heart to see those two girls spewing out that kind of garbage," said Ted Shaw, civil rights advocate and president of the NAACP's Legal Defense Fund — though Shaw points out that the girls aren't espousing their own opinions but ones they're being taught.

Read the full article at:
http://abcnews.go.com/Primetime/story?id=1231684&page=1

Someone had mentioned this earlier, and I was tryign to find it. Thanks!

-Cp said:
"We're proud of being white, we want to keep being white," said Lynx.

Is it just me, or is this as stupid as people saying "Latin Till I Die"? Of course you are going to stay the same race your entire life!

Unless your name is Michael Jackson, that is...

gop_jeff said:
Is it just me, or is this as stupid as people saying "Latin Till I Die"? Of course you are going to stay the same race your entire life!

Unless your name is Michael Jackson, that is...

I think they are referring to their culture or race collectively, perhaps?

The ClayTaurus said:
Someone had mentioned this earlier, and I was tryign to find it. Thanks!

That was me. I was trying to find it too. I couldn't remember which channel it was on so wasn't able to easily find the story.

There is no comparision to "black history month"

These people are extreme racists. They are the types that would commit lynchings if they could get away with it. The are vile evil pigs. Satanic. They are no better than Muslim terrorists.

I dated a black girl for a while, they would not have approved, WHO THE FUCK ARE THEY TO TELL ME WHO I CAN MARRY OR DATE.???????

LuvRPgrl said:
There is no comparision to "black history month"

These people are extreme racists. They are the types that would commit lynchings if they could get away with it. The are vile evil pigs. Satanic. They are no better than Muslim terrorists.

I dated a black girl for a while, they would not have approved, WHO THE FUCK ARE THEY TO TELL ME WHO I CAN MARRY OR DATE.???????

Just out of curiousity, how old are you?

The ClayTaurus said:
Just out of curiousity, how old are you?

I am a 49 year old, caucasion male, conservative, Christian, grew up atheist and liberal, have two years college, no high school diploma, 20 years sober, extensive experience in different work backgrounds and self employment, am currently building a two story 2500 sq ft house, have five kids from two marriages, two adult kids, both conservative and one in college, where she continuously gets hammered by the teachers for her views, but she still stands up to them,

am currently married to a great filipina lady and we intend to have more kids.

I hate the fact that I cant afford to go back and get a PHD, although I am quite capable, yet i have to pay taxes that pays others to go to college. And even worse, my daughter has a hard time financing her schooling, yet I have to pay for other kids to go to college.

Taxes are immoral and illegal.(beyond necessary govt, self defense, etc.)

I dont always take the view of the right however, as I am for open borders, free market, drugs and prostitution should be legal...

I examine each issue on its merits. Some I dont have an opinion on, but if I do and your liberal, I have yet to meet one that can present a logical explanation why their posisition is correct. They always have to resort to emotions, lies and distortion.

I believe in self restraint, and freedom from others restraints. Someone wants to tell me who my wife or friends can be, or where I can live or travel, I just assume stick a hot rod up their ass and watch them scream.

Im very compassionate:), (and my wife says occasionally a sense of humour.)

I also believe in the motto, where good men do nothing, evil shall flourish. Its from a personal experience I had, I hate to see injustice and will get involved when I see it. I have two citizens arrests on my record, meaning I arrested two civilians.

While I am aggresive and assertive (I dont allow men to cut in front of women when a new line opens in the stores) I am NOT violent by nature. I have never started a fight, but wont back down either. I got my ass totally kicked in grade school, and vowed to never lose again, which I havent. However, usually its only idiot pussies who want to really start a fight, my experience anyways.

My motto on debates is the truth will win
my motto on fighting is, win, if he brings a knife, bring a gun
if he brings a gun, bring a tank,
if he brings a tank, bring an f-13
If you cant win, come back and cold cock him and win
I dont fight fair, I fight to win, but I never fight unless someone crosses that invisible lline and touches me first, then the gloves are off.

Zhukov said:
Boy, is their mom going to be upset when they start dating black guys.

Wouldn't that depend entirely on how addicted to fame that they become? If their bread and butter is from racism, why would they change? Money is a powerful motivator. Maybe they would change if they figured out a message of change would make them even more money and spreading a message of racism limits their draw.

no1tovote4 said:
Wouldn't that depend entirely on how addicted to fame that they become? If their bread and butter is from racism, why would they change? Money is a powerful motivator. Maybe they would change if they figured out a message of change would make them even more money and spreading a message of racism limits their draw.

If their agent/parents were smart, they would bling them out. Big diamond swastikas around their neck, baseball hats with that stupid looking hitler face on them - but worn sideways...

No there isnt a double standard in the media at all, lol. Sure i dont agree with the message these girls are putting out and i damn sure dont agree with their parents, but i find it ironic that these girls are racists and hate-mongerers but rappers are simply artists trying to convey a message. So transparent you almost walk right through it.

http://abcnews.go.com/Primetime/story?id=1231684&page=2

Young Singers Spread Racist Hate

Duo Considered the Olsen Twins of the White Nationalist Movement
Singers Lamb and Lynx Gaede may look like Mary-Kate and Ashley Olsen, but their songs send a message of White Nationalism that some call dangerous. (ABC News)

Teaching Hate

continued in the link

So young black rappers that sing about the white man keeping them down and go kill whitey are simply expressing their feelings through their art but these girls are espousing hate. Love that double standard that the media shows towards minorities and white people.

insein said:
No there isnt a double standard in the media at all, lol. Sure i dont agree with the message these girls are putting out and i damn sure dont agree with their parents, but i find it ironic that these girls are racists and hate-mongerers but rappers are simply artists trying to convey a message. So transparent you almost walk right through it.

So young black rappers that sing about the white man keeping them down and go kill whitey are simply expressing their feelings through their art but these girls are espousing hate. Love that double standard that the media shows towards minorities and white people.
Which rappers actually do sing about killing whitey? I know they sing about capping people, but I don't think they ever make it racial. That I know of. You may prove me wrong, but the last time I checked, being a Hitler youth isn't exactly in line with the ideas of tolerance and love for your fellow man.

insein said:

Why isn't anyone upset that these girls are being used like this?

Hagbard Celine said:
Which rappers actually do sing about killing whitey? I know they sing about capping people, but I don't think they ever make it racial. That I know of. You may prove me wrong, but the last time I checked, being a Hitler youth isn't exactly in line with the ideas of tolerance and love for your fellow man.

Those rap groups exist. See Dead Prez. And the girls aren't singing about killing anyone either, a white nationalist is different (although not entirely unrelated) to a white supremist. They, from what I can tell as I haven't found any lyrics, are just singing about wanting to maintain their race.

They are wearing "cute" hitler smiley face t-shirts though, and they wrote a song in support of a Nazi general. I wish I could find some actual lyrics, I found a review of the cd by a white nationalist, he said the guitars were terribly out of tune.

http://www.artistdirect.com/nad/store/artist/album/0,,44421,00.html

“Kill the white people; we gonna make them hurt; kill the white people; but buy my record first; ha, ha, ha”

“Kill d’White People”; Apache, Apache Ain’t Shit, 1993, Tommy Boy Music, Time Warner, USA.

Quotes
"Niggas in the church say: kill whitey all night long. . . . the white man is the devil, a beast, berserk . . . Satan, serpent, evil, wicked . . . demonic, hell-born, vicious, savage, ruthless, wild, fierce, untamed, the arch-enemy . . . prince of darkness; nigga, let me start this by saying: the CRIPS and Bloods are soldiers I'm recruiting with no dispute; drive-by shooting on this white genetic mutant. . . . let's go and kill some rednecks. . . . Menace Clan ain't afraid of a peckerwood. . . . I got the .380; the homies think I'm crazy because I shot a white baby; I said; I said; I said: kill whitey all night long. . . . a nigga dumping on your white ass; fuck this rap shit, nigga, I'm gonna blast. . . . I beat a white boy to the motherfucking ground. . . . slash in the name of Assassin";
"Kill Whitey"; Menace Clan, Da Hood, 1995, Rap-A-Lot Records, Noo Trybe Records, subsidiaries of what was called Thorn EMI and now is called The EMI Group, United Kingdom.

Just a sample.

Wow, these prussian blue chicks are really horrible. They can't harmonize and I think one of them has a speech impediment--she can't pwonounce hew ewws and awws. Hahaha.

Forum List

Back