Young Teens starting to wise up and asking what is going on with the President

Jan 17, 2010
Mississippi
I think this is outstanding and this is the first of what looks like a racially mixed teenage American that I have ever seen who is questioning Obama about why the deception to the American public. She seems very informative and she seems to NOT BE A LUNATIC FRINGE Radical Right Wing Tea Party Extremist that the Liberals are using as a strategy to label Republicans or average people opposed to Obama. Is she a racist to do this? I think there are more Americans out there like this young smart girl who are starting to see the light and now want to question who this man is and his motives. The Reality that Obama was this sort of divine messiah is wearing off and this girls curiosity about him is a good sign of things to come. What say you?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JCmpyQO6bbw&feature=related]YouTube - Who Is Barack Obama? Who is Barry Soetoro? Why is there no Birth Certificate? Birthers are right![/ame]

Last edited:
a teen birther?

grand sideshow i say

when the next up & comming generation realizes that we've pissed any oportunity for them away to live our standard of life, then things might get interesting.....

A teenage birther is to an adult birther as a teenage slut is to ___________________.

A. An apple
B. A chair
C. A slut
D. A ball of yarn

Last edited:
Reasonable questions imo, that shouldn't be difficult to answer, and many have been asking for a long time. I hope that at least some young people are waking up to this clown and his incompetent administration that's leading their country.
Probably good for the Country, in the long run, for the youth to find out early on in life that their current system and leaders are all full of shit.

SHIT!!!

I'm not sure I know where my Baptism records are!

After all, not having this record IS a big deal.

The girl in that video clip must have learned her video editing techniques from James O'Keefe.

What these kids NEED to be worrying about is how they're going to pay the gargantuan debt they will "inherit" from this administration. In ten years' time... just the interest on that debt will be 900 BILLION annually. That's like paying a Porkulus out-of-pocket every year. :ack-1:

What these kids NEED to be worrying about is how they're going to pay the gargantuan debt they will "inherit" from this administration. In ten years' time... just the interest on that debt will be 900 BILLION annually. That's like paying a Porkulus out-of-pocket every year. :ack-1:

Buh II doubled the national debt to pay for tax breaks for billionaires and two land wars in Asia, too

Obama is going to double it again trying to get us out of this economic disaster.

Like you, I have suspect that this Keynesian cure will likely kill this nation in the longer run, anyway.

But had Bush II, and then Obama failed to react to save the fiancial system, this nation would have gone belly up last year.

Bankruptsy delayed is bankruptsy avoided.

I think this is outstanding and this is the first of what looks like a racially mixed teenage American that I have ever seen who is questioning Obama about why the deception to the American public. She seems very informative and she seems to NOT BE A LUNATIC FRINGE Radical Right Wing Tea Party Extremist that the Liberals are using as a strategy to label Republicans or average people opposed to Obama. Is she a racist to do this? I think there are more Americans out there like this young smart girl who are starting to see the light and now want to question who this man is and his motives. The Reality that Obama was this sort of divine messiah is wearing off and this girls curiosity about him is a good sign of things to come. What say you?

YouTube - Who Is Barack Obama? Who is Barry Soetoro? Why is there no Birth Certificate? Birthers are right!

It's kinda funny...even a bit ironic. When the "young vote" helped put Obama into the White House, the right wingers scoffed at them and said they didn't know enough about politics to make the right choice and likened their mindset to "American Idol". NOW, there is one young woman speaking out against Obama and the right wingers all of a sudden agree with them? Did the young people magically get smart in a year?

Buh II doubled the national debt to pay for tax breaks for billionaires and two land wars in Asia, too

Obama is going to double it again trying to get us out of this economic disaster.

Like you, I have suspect that this Keynesian cure will likely kill this nation in the longer run, anyway.

But had Bush II, and then Obama failed to react to save the fiancial system, this nation would have gone belly up last year.

Bush did way more than double it. A 1.8 TRILLION dollar tax break, more than half of which went to the top 5% richest Americans. The cost of both wars DURING BUSH'S TERMS estimated to top 3 TRILLION. The cost of neither war nor the tax break were included in any of Bush's budgets. Also not included was the cost of Katrina clean-up.

The right hates this president so much, they refuse to see what he inherited from them and their fiscally irresponsible policies. That's just the truth.

Instead of providing info proving I'm wrong, instead, they just call names like "fucktard" and "dimwit" because that's all they CAN do. They are delusional.

Like Nancy said, "pass it first then you see what's in it"

Elect Obama then maybe you see the records

Lets see what happens when they realize Obama signed their names to trillions in debt

YouTube - Who Is Barack Obama? Who is Barry Soetoro? Why is there no Birth Certificate? Birthers are right!

Is there some reason why you feel the need to point out her race?

The Keynesian method depends upon consumer confidence. In theory, the economy is a big, spinning plate that has slowed down. So, you nudge it with an influx of cash, demand picks up, the need to produce supply puts people back to work, everybody has a little money to spend, and the plate spins on its own.

Problem is twofold... First, Porkulus didn't stimulate consumer spending because too little of it reached consumer hands. Second, EVERYTHING Obama wants to do, deflates employer confidence. Between Obamacare, Cap-and-Tax, Cardcheck, and progressive taxing policies... producers can't make a coherent business plan. It's a serious break in the chain of events that needs to occur if we want the plate to start spinning again.

As far as the spending of Bush and Obama is concerned... Bear in mind that Bush left office with a 27% approval rating. Now, that didn't happen just because the 20% of Americans who self-identify as liberals didn't like him. It happened because his spending and his growth of government was UNACCEPTABLE to 73% of Americans.

That said, Bush was yesterday. And while I don't agree that the financial meltdown was his fault, considering the fact that he repeatedly called upon Congress to repair Fannie and Freddie, and I don't agree that his refusal to squeeze more cash out of the top 10 percent of taxpayers who are already paying 71% of taxes.... we have to worry about today. Obama coming along and doubling, tripling, quadrupling down on the very things we didn't like about George Bush is NOT going to be met with better success. The criticism will naturally amplify just as the spending has. That shouldn't surprise anyone.

Bankruptcy delayed is not necessarily bankruptcy avoided. It didn't work for GM or Chrysler. We gave them a ton of money and basically just ended up buying the UAW a couple of car companies. :rolleyes:
Meanwhile, taxpayers and bondholders took it in the teeth. And the States are already running out of all that Porkulus money. The make-work jobs were temporary, and all the "saved" government jobs are unfunded again. But the next two generations are going to have to PAY for that year's reprieve.

The 700 billion in TARP was supposed to "unclog the arteries" of our lending system. It was supposed to remove the bad debt. Instead, it's simply been handed off to the financial industry to keep it afloat. Lending still isn't cooking even if you could somehow get producers interested in growth. Worse, the problems which caused the housing crisis still have not been corrected. Fannie and Freddie, for example, have been nationalized and currently have an open checkbook on our treasury, empty as it is.

Every bit of this spending and the failure to address the economic disaster looming on the horizon regarding unfunded entitlement liability is destroying our ability to revitalize this economy. We've got an active volcano under our feet... and Obama is pissing around with yet another government-funded entitlement. :eek:

The 2008 election was just a disaster from start to finish. We needed a REAL leader. We don't have time for idealized utopian dreamers. We needed practical solutions that could be implemented in time to save this country from decades of political pandering and stupidity. And now, we're going to have to somehow manage to hold on and hope to God that SOMEONE, who's not an abject idiot, will come along by 2013 and lead us out of this mess. Clearly, Obama is not going to pull his head out of his ass.

Forum List

Back