Young Sheldon

Fun show.

Sadly, it's not going to last too long because the kid is going to get too big to be funny anymore. (Remember Jake on Two and a Half Men?)

Fun show.

Sadly, it's not going to last too long because the kid is going to get too big to be funny anymore. (Remember Jake on Two and a Half Men?)
I never watched Two And A Half Men and I still don't.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. Young Sheldon could still fly high even if other shows only went for so long.

Tonight's show was good. I loved watching Sheldon bowl. :D :D :D

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. When George. Jr. told his teacher to be happy that she didn't have to live with Sheldon, I thought to myself, "Georgie, you may live with the boy, but do keep in mind that you do have a room of your own to come home to. Why Missy isn't the one to have her own room with her being the only girl is the mystery in my opinion.

Tonight's show was good. I loved watching Sheldon bowl. :D :D :D

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. When George. Jr. told his teacher to be happy that she didn't have to live with Sheldon, I thought to myself, "Georgie, you may live with the boy, but do keep in mind that you do have a room of your own to come home to. Why Missy isn't the one to have her own room with her being the only girl is the mystery in my opinion.

Probably because she is Sheldon's fraternal twin. They will more than likely keep them together until Missy gets to puberty.

^^^ She doesn't have much longer to go now that she is already eleven. My mom told me that eleven is when she herself first got her period.

God bless you and her always!!!

Holly

Last edited:
Last night's show was really good. What Dr. Sturgis did about his relationship with MeMaw did not surprise me. In my opinion, Missy had the best question to ask him about his mental facility experience. Sheldon's question for his mom was a good one too which leads me to one of my own. Has it ever been said what happened with her dad? Was he sick or in an accident?

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Last night's show was good, but I felt the most for George Jr. The precious only went from one old hen to another.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Last night's show was good, but I felt the most for George Jr. The precious only went from one old hen to another.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

I didn't feel bad for Georgie Jr. Why? Because he went to the church fair under false pretenses. He didn't want to actually go there to be helpful, he was just trying to score some face time with that girl he likes.

And...........................Karma caught up with him and made him hang out with them instead of the girl. I thought that was funny as hell.

^^^ In George Jr.'s defense, that was not a real church service. It was a carnival. Sometimes it isn't why a person is there at all anyway. What matters more is what happens once the person is actually there. Anything can change at any time.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Karma doesn't really care if it was a church service or not. Georgie's intentions were not pure in his service at the fair, he wanted face time with the girl. And, because he wasn't honest about what he was doing, THAT is why Karma got ahold of him.

Karma doesn't really care what religion you are or not, but rather what your intentions are for doing what you do.

Normally I don't care for Missy, but I was happy for her getting to be on the baseball team. I get why the coach wasn't for it at first, but to me, not letting her show what she can do at least was over the line.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Normally I don't care for Missy, but I was happy for her getting to be on the baseball team. I get why the coach wasn't for it at first, but to me, not letting her show what she can do at least was over the line.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

You've obviously never been to Texas and talked to coaches of boys teams. And, while they might be a little bit more enlightened in 2019, back in the 1980's, they were straight up biased against girls playing on boys teams. Matter of fact, for the way things were looked at back then, the coach's reaction to Missy was pretty much straight on.

Although, I did like MeeMaw going over there and fighting for Missy. Was even kinda tickled that she got a date with the coach.

^^^ MeMaw reminds me of Reba on her show when she goes to see the preacher about Van's decision to no longer believe in the Lord. At the end of the show, we learn that the preacher has grown feelings for Reba and doesn't know how to go about asking her out. :D :D :D

God bless you and Reba always!!!

Holly

P.S. When Reba speaks to the preacher that first time she doesn't hesitate to let him know how happy she isn't with what he has to say to her about Van's situation. :D :D :D

Last night's show was awesome! I loved the story line for George Jr. and I loved Mr. Cooper hanging with MeMaw's new flame. Missy, Missy, Missy, I was on her side for once, but she still doesn't know everything yet. To me, when the Dixie Chicks started making fun of her, she should've smiled at them and said, "If you want a guy to come to you, you may have to go to them first by being one with them!" Also in my opinion, when the pitcher sent her them two messages, the best one to write in return would've been a high fly ball right up out of that park and then she could've smiled and said, "If there is anything else that you want to let me know, speak now or forever hold that peace of yours."
smiley.png
smiley.png
smiley.png

God bless you always!!!

Holly

I'm glad she charged the mound and kicked the pitchers ass after he tried to bean her twice.

I bet that next week, very few people will give her any grief about being a baseball player.

^^^ In my opinion, that second pitch was legit. The first one though was most definitely over the line. If I was in her spot, I would not want anyone to take it easy on me because I am a girl as if its some kind of handicap and why should anyone have to do less than their best for whatever reason anyway? Whoever ends up being the worst player ends up being the worst player and if honesty is not going to be put out there during the game, I'll go and do my playing elsewhere.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. To me, if she doesn't get anymore grief, it should be due to her performance as an actual baseball player, not how well she kicks butt in other ways. She's lucky that she wasn't booted from the game and team all together which only would've left her unable to show whatever it is that she really has inside of her where sports are concerned. To me, she could've finished her turn at the plate at least before she decided to go and teach that pitcher a thing or two.

Last edited:
^^^ A good butt kicking still could've taken place in another way too, one that only would've been a good difference maker to her team mates, but like always, the only person that she can think of is herself and yes, I understand why she makes herself such a high priority, but if she really has what is needed to score her team a win, what kind of help will she be if she gets booted from the games for doing nothing but jumping other kids?

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. To me, when that first pitch was thrown, Mrs. Cooper should've yelled out, "If my daughter is deliberately hurt by any of you other kids, you'll be getting fitted for dentures WAY before MY mouth ever will!!!"

Last edited:
Last night's show was good! I do have a few questions though. What will the high school principal do when it really does come time for Sheldon to graduate? Also with Sheldon being in the educational situation that he has been in all of this time, why wasn't the key to that restroom given to him sooner?

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. Right me if I am wrong, but shouldn't Sheldon already be eleven years old as of this past March?

Forum List

Back