Young Sheldon

Again, Texans have a very low regard for those from OK. If he went there, he would have to stop telling Okie jokes (and yes, Texans tell them all the time), as well as swallow his pride in being a Texan and start rooting for OK. And, a Texan rooting for OK, is like an American rooting for Hitler. It just doesn't happen, which is why I said that Mr. Cooper would have had to become a sell out.
I grew up just north of the Red River in the great state of Oklahoma.

We looked down on Texan's and made jokes about them all the time.

Because every time we flushed the toilet it flowed down hill into Texas ...:cool:

Know why all the trees in Texas lean towards OK?

Because OK sucks.

I loved watching George Jr. during tonight's show. I do have one question. What punishment did Missy and Veronica get for taking swings at my two favorite characters?

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. I don't mean to nitpick, but if the show is currently in the early months of the year 1990, Missy shouldn't even know about the TV show Blossom yet, for its first episode wasn't shown until July of that year. (I was curious and so I googled it.)

Missy was justified in hitting Sheldon because of his torture of her doll.

Veronica was justified in hitting Georgie because he sexually assaulted her while in the baptismal font. I'm surprised she didn't knee him in the crotch when he tried to kiss her.

I think that Mary was right in not punishing the girls. The boys deserved their black eyes.

^^^ Missy could've instead taken them scissors and went after something that means a lot of Sheldon...like his photograph of Professor Proton for example. The shiner that she gave him will go away. Anything that she would've done to his property like he did to hers would not ever be like it was never touched again.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. Then she simply could've said to him, "If you didn't want me in the game, why was I shown how to play?"

Tonight's show was good, but once we found out why Ricky was in the hospital, I kept wondering if something bad was going to happen to him.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

I loved George Jr. during tonight's show! If I had been Veronica, I would've been mad about my mail being swiped away from me before I even had a chance to read it. Her boyfriend had no right whatsoever to rip anything away from her in my opinion and because he went and did such a thing, it will never be known how she would've handled the situation on her own.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. Missy only gave me a newer appreciation for myself.

Tonight's show was good. I loved the story that Memaw shared about Mrs. Cooper and in my opinion, the only thing that George Jr. did wrong is not tell Mr. Cooper about what Sheldon was up to.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. I am surprised that Sheldon's rock didn't do more to that boy's head. How could he not bleed or be knocked out?

Tonight's show was good. I loved the story that Memaw shared about Mrs. Cooper and in my opinion, the only thing that George Jr. did wrong is not tell Mr. Cooper about what Sheldon was up to.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. I am surprised that Sheldon's rock didn't do more to that boy's head. How could he not bleed or be knocked out?

You're surprised that the rock didn't do more damage? Have you ever seen a pair of safety goggles? The elastic on them isn't all that strong, which is why the rock only left a red mark. He would have done more damage if he had thrown it.

^^^ Have I ever seen a pair of safety goggles? Not recently. Sadly Sheldon could only go with whatever he had to work with. The only thing that he messed up on in my opinion was having just one rock if one rock was really all that he had. Yeah one rock is all that David needed, but when he got ready, he had had at least four or five all together just in case he didn't get Goliath right from the very beginning.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

I loved tonight's show! The last thing that Sheldon said to his dad before going to bed was the best part! His dad not picking up on what Sheldon did there in my opinion only went to show how far his dad's brain train truly does not travel. :D :D :D

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. To me, Mrs. Cooper had no right to tell anyone about what that newly wedded couple had to share with her.

I loved tonight's episode of this show! I do have one question though. Did George Jr. ever tell Sheldon "Thank you!"? Had it not been for what Sheldon said on the news, George Jr. never would've gotten that surprise visit from the girl that he wants to be with. :) :) :)

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. The final scene of the show would've been the perfect time to show the appreciation since the other family members obviously didn't have anything new to share.

I to enjoy this show.

The memaw is long gone by the start of Big Bang, correct? And I don't believe Georgie was ever mentioned in the adult show?

^^^ I've seen one episode of the Big Bang Theory and its before Sheldon's wedding took place I guess. He goes to see his brother and his brother is shown.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

It was recently announced that this show has not only been renewed for another season, but it has been renewed for two seasons!

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Tonight's show was good, but it leaves me with a question that I have wondered before. Why does the preacher allow smoking to be done at the church?

God bless you always!!!

Holly

^^^ You may have misunderstood me or I might be misunderstanding you. Did Sheldon know how upset his dad was before Sheldon started gloating?

God bless you always!!!

Holly
Are you sure you watch the same show? Sheldon does not know how to pick up on other people's emotions and he gloats over being better than others all the time. That's why he gets beat up a lot.

^^^ What if George Jr. is already giving it all that he has and still comes up short? I heard him talk about how much he must not weigh compared to the other players and so why should he be banished to the bench for not being as big or as good as the other players?

God bless you and those in real life who are like him always!!!

Holly
Do you know anything about sports? You don't cut it, you don't play. It's not like little kids AYSO or Bobby Sox.

Forum List

Back