Young Sheldon

One thing that I didn't mention earlier but will bring up now is this. I didn't like the attitude that Pastor Jeff had at the end of the episode. When he said that the church was still Mrs. Cooper's family and that he would hate to see her walk away from the Lord, he made it sound like that his church was the only church in the area for the Cooper family to attend when there has to be at least one other place. He at least could've made a suggestion about where else they could go if they didn't feel comfortable at his place anymore.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

i hope they end up going to a black church. now THAT gets the spirit into you!

i like how sheldon's mother is opening her eyes & his sister standing by her. i hope the pastor does some soul searching too. living right next door is gonna prove interesting as the season progresses.

^^^ Only in a way do I feel bad for pastor Jeff. He can only defend the Cooper family so much because of course if he goes too far out on a limb for them, an empty sanctuary is all that he will be left with eventually.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

^^^ Only in a way do I feel bad for pastor Jeff. He can only defend the Cooper family so much because of course if he goes too far out on a limb for them, an empty sanctuary is all that he will be left with eventually.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

WWDD?

that is what the pastor should do as well.

Haven't seen the episode yet (hoping I can catch it on a streaming service), and kinda sorry I missed it.

But you know, watching what happened last season with Georgie having a kid out of wedlock and seeing how all the church people treated the family (while true as to how most Christians act) made me feel sorry for them. I mean really...............is that a good enough reason to ostracize a family if you've had good relations and solid friendships with them? Just because a kid is coming into this world unplanned to their family? Kinda funny how a lot of people who claim to be Christian will scream and yell about a kid being aborted, but if the kid is unplanned to a couple who isn't married, that's a good enough reason to ostracize them. Strange.

^^^ I'd like to know what Pastor Rob and Mrs. Sparks would've done when they saw how closed off everyone else was towards the family if they had been a part of the episode. Mrs. Cooper is supposed to work with Mrs. Sparks at the bowling alley anyway now that her church job ended up in the toilet. Another thing is will there be any further issues considering the fact that the preacher lives next door. After what Missy went and did during Sunday school, will the preacher trust her again to baby sit his child?

God bless you always!!!

Holly

sheldon outsmarts everyone on the show except his little sister who always has him just where she wants him

That's because Missy's EQ (emotional quotient) is almost as high as Sheldon's IQ (intelligence quotient). Go back a few seasons and check out the episode where Sheldon and Missy were taken in for testing (they were interested in Sheldon's IQ), but decided to take Missy along and test her as well for a comparison. Missy hit it out of the park on the tests, and also managed to tell the person testing her how to attract the attention of a co-worker. Probably one of the few episodes where Sheldon didn't come out on top.

Tonight's show was good, but I couldn't help but notice how Missy made it sound like her parents are who have been paying the cable bill when Georgie is the reason why it's ever been in the Cooper family picture at all.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Tonight's show was good, but in my opinion, Mandy's landlord had no right to lock up that place with her things still inside. Aren't people normally given a time limit to where they are able to pack and leave in a more legitimate way? I've never lived in an apartment building before and so I have no idea.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Tonight's episode was good, but in my opinion, all that Missy had to do was make sure that her hair was styled really nice, and I think that everyone had school would love it.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Tonight's show was good, but I couldn't help but feel bad for Georgie. Mandy has no idea just how good she truly has it when she would've been kicked to the curb had any other guy gotten her pregnant instead.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Tonight's show was good. To me, Coach Wilkins should've hung up that phone as soon as he heard his wife's hateful voice on the other end. What made that witch think that she would be able to keep her crap a secret forever, especially with coach Wilkins being at the Cooper's house? If anything, it should've been her who found another place. It was great to see Mandy finally come around where Georgie is concerned and what happened with Mr. Cooper at the end couldn't have been better especially with his "Never leave a fallen man behind." attitude. :) :) :)

God bless you always!!!

Holly

I have never watched the Big Bang Theory show, but I have seen some of this show which of course is about one of the BBT characters during his child hood and to me, Iain (Sheldon) couldn't be anymore precious. :) :) :)

God bless you and him always!!! :) :) :)

Holly
I like that show. It's good!

Tonight's show was good although I thought that the final scene was going to be Missy getting fired from the comic bookstore. I love how respectful Georgie was to Mandy's parents.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Tonight's show was awesome. I love the decision that Sheldon made at the end, and I knew that it was only a matter of when before a person came looking for a film that was no longer in the video store.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Tonight's show was good. I couldn't help but feel bad for Missy's boyfriend and I loved the look on Mr. Cooper's face after the Gatorade was dumped on him. I would like to know how long Sheldon has been in college for at this point, especially when you consider the fact that he was still in high school I believe when he started sitting on the class that Dr. S. teaches. If I remember right, his class is where Sheldon first met Paige.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Tonight's show was good. The conversation that Mrs. Cooper has with Mrs. Sparks makes me wonder if her secret guy in Mrs. Sparks's life could be the high school principal. At one point during last season, Mr. Cooper got her with Mr. Peterson. So far, we haven't seen anything more of them together, but yeah, he could still be a part of her life. My big question concerns the girl that Georgie goes out with. What is it that brought her marriage to its end?

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Forum List

Back