Young Sheldon

To me, Reba is who made last night's episode funny. I loved watching her come off like a person who had no singing ability. To me, Dr. Link Letter and Mrs. Cooper needed their heads knocked together! Even if Sheldon's attitude wasn't the way that it is, there wouldn't have been much hope for him being able to make any friends with the other kids at that school when they are so much older than him! A new girl interest for Georgie? If Veronica can't be written back in, I have no complaints where the new girl is concerned. The girl that he almost got pregnant is a word that I can't say!

God bless you and the whole cast always!!!

Holly

Last night's show was okay, but the only time that we see Georgie is during the flash back of him driving. My favorite scene was the one of MeeMaw and Dale. I am surprised that he never called her Miss Gultch when she said that she was open to going out on a bike while her car was in the shop. :D :D :D

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Tonight's show was good. I totally get why MeMaw did not want to go to the doctor. I love how Mr. Cooper didn't hesitate to cheer Sheldon up near the end when Sheldon thought that his doing the family taxes was going to cost them money that they didn't have.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Tonight's show was good. Because we've never seen them before yet, my favorite thing was hearing about Mr. Cooper's parents even though there wasn't much good to say about them.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Last night's show was good. I wonder what Mrs. Cooper is going to look like from here on out until her hair grows back.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Last night's show was good. I wonder how long it took the make up team to make Montana look bald?

God bless you and him and the rest of the cast always!!!

Holly

When that old biddy from the church shot her mouth off at Mrs. Cooper during tonight's show, Mrs. Cooper should've said in return, If things were getting done before I was given the job that I work here, why was a job here even up for a grabs for anyone to score in the first place?"

After what Missy did to Sheldon's property, I don't know why he kept her company on her little journey when he owed her absolutely nothing.

Because I have been dieting for the past two years, I don't add water whenever I make myself any soup to eat.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. I love how tonight's show ended. The writers want us to wonder if Mr. Cooper is going to look at Mrs. Sparks as his word that I can't say to go scampering off to when things get a little too rocky at home.

Tonight's season five opener, to me, was good, but in my opinion, Mr. Cooper needs to come clean about what came close to happening with Mrs. Sparks or he is never going to have any real relief. A good example needs to be set for the kids anyways especially, George Jr. since he has become as serious as he is where the dating matter is concerned. Trying to set aside why Mr. Cooper was at the bar to begin with doesn't help either. Mrs. Cooper being the control freak that she is who always thinks that her way is the only way in any situation is what started the marital friction and if it doesn't get addressed now, its only going to happen again at some point.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Tonight's episode was good, but in my opinion, Mr. Cooper and Mrs. Sparks need to quit sneaking around because it only gives everyone else more to eventually drop in on and discover. Maybe what came close to happening at the end will make them get the message.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

One thing that I forgot to comment on in my previous message is Mrs. Sparks acting like the bar is the only place that meeting a new guy can be done. Has she forgotten that there are plenty of other places like the mall, the grocery store, gas stations, and ever church? We know that she is no stranger to going to concerts since that is one thing that she and Mr. Cooper talked about before he got sick. Guys can be met at the movie theater too. She could also meet other single parents at the schools that her kids go to.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

I thought that Dr. Link Letter was going to follow Dr. Sturgis to MeeMaw's house at the end of tonight's episode.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Tonight's show was awesome! I love how different actor Bill Fagerbakke sounded compared to how his voice was during his days on the show named Coach. What the one lady said to MeMaw about not letting certain things push her around, I was like, "If you are going to thumb your nose at certain instructions, don't be surprised if your things end up ruined in return at some point!" I love when Sheldon said to Missy, "I don't make the rules. I just know them all." Another thing from him that made sense was when he pointed out to Georgie that both him and Missy got what they were hoping for and so the least that they could do in return is help the next person in line. Always stay humble and kind which is what I loved seeing Missy do at the end of the show. When she let him sleep on her bedroom floor, I thought about how happy she was when she saw him in the bed next to her again after he had gone to stay with another married couple during the first season of the show.

God bless you and the wonderful cast members always!!!

Holly

P.S. I hope that Georgie has a good heating system in the garage for any cold nights that ever happened to fall on the city of Medford Texas where ever that area is supposed to be. According to what I just read, its not a real place at least not in that state anyway. There is one however in both Minnesota and Oregon. One more thing concerning Georgie, when he was bringing his mattress into the living room and Mr. Cooper continued to sit there with a drink in his hand...normally, he is my favorite of the two parents, but when I saw him continue to sit there, I was like, "The sooner that you get up off your liquor addicted lug nut and help your son, the sooner his things will be out of your presence!" That right there is the one and only thing that I don't get about Mr. C. In the one earlier episode when he got mad at Georgie for having Billy Sparks be the one to cut the grass, he later on got mad at Georgie for offering to help get the truck heating and air conditioning system fixed. Does he want his son to be an actual help in any way or not? One more thing about Mr. Cooper, you would think that after having two health hiccups already that he would try to cut back more where his alcoholic consumption is concerned.

I wonder if we will be seeing anymore of the girl named Paige. Normally I can't stand the girl, but when she opened up to Sheldon about her family breaking up, my heart went out to her because I come from a broken home too. Go here if you want to see what the next two episodes are about.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Tonight's episode was good. To me, Missy should do at least one date with Billy. If she is worried about what people will think, going with him might make her an unpredictable person in the opinion of everyone else which in the end could be a good thing. Another reason to go with Billy is him being the gentleman that we all know that he would be. Missy already knows what will happen when you date the most popular kid in school. You get pooped on, so why not go in the complete opposite direction next?

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Tonight's show was good though I hate what was done to Dr. S. I hope that something better can happen for him.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. I do have one question, if the kids don't want to learn about certain things from their parents, who would the parents consider to be the next best person for their kids to go to?

Tonight's show was good. Its always good to see Reba on the show. To me, Sheldon's teacher should be fired for locking his students out of the class room due to their not being there on time. Back when I was in school, detention was given to those who were not punctual.

God bless you and Reba always!!!

Holly

Tonight's show in my opinion couldn't have been better. I was wondering when Mr. Cooper would finally get the idea that we see him go with at the end.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. The ending was good too. What Dale did for Missy was great!

Forum List

Back