Young Republican MSNBC Smackdown

I love Toure's arrogance and he just got a beatdown. MSNBC, they should hire that kid, but they have Al Sharpton. WAHAHAAHAHHAHA

Wasn't really a schooling, but it was a funny repudiation of the "Conventional Wisdom".

I love Toure's arrogance and he just got a beatdown. MSNBC, they should hire that kid, but they have Al Sharpton. WAHAHAAHAHHAHA
Oh yeah. Toure's arrogance in assuming that young conservatives need to be 'analyzed' and 'saved' and something 'happened to them' is what's causing young people to get sick of pricks like him talking down to them.

stu-nudist-advice.jpg

dark-ages_4.jpg

I would not call that schooling.

1. It is not surprising since studies have shown the less educated you are the more likely you are to be a bigot and a republican, and that our education system has strayed away from true education and has been trying to embrace scientifically flawed ideas like christian creationism over science, and no child left behind is really a project of lowering the bar so that the failure schools look like they are educating all kids. I can see why some kids might be rather confused and feel that voting for the other guy every single election, and blaming the present person in power might actually help them.

The fact is that even during the break in the recession of the 80's and 90s which had more to do with the boom of a new industry, and less to do with who was in charge, both the democrats in power and the republicans were seeking to outsource the computer and helpdesk industries overseas to cheaper labor. Bill Clinton should have been called a republican with how he helped to remove restrictions on financial institutions like the republicans love to do, and make tax breaks for outsourcing jobs overseas like Mittens thinks will somehow bring jobs to the US. If they really think voting against Obama is going to take away a recession brought about by reagan and the bush's they will be living at home for many more years.

2. both Dems and republicans, up until recently, havebeen selling expensive college educations as the way to fortune. I can undertand blacks and minorities being disillusioned with the dems because they spent a lot of money on a college education which did not get them the jobs they were told would come when they overcame the education gap between blacks and whites. the reality is that in the old days a college education meant something, and it meant you were not black. Way back when a college education was a requirement for management and high paying positions it was pretty much a white kids world. The dems and lots of families blew a lot of smoke up their kids asses trying to tell them college was a great way, and i could see why they may now be disappointed, but it is clear the republicans are not the new hope for brown people and minorities.

3. This kid has made some assumptions, but statistically there is a glaring flaw he fails to address. It may very well be that among kids that feel the system works and who vote they might be more likely to allign themselves with the lies and bullshit of republican patriotism. Kids who feel damned no matter who is in charge are far less likely to vote, and would not be counted by fat boys studies. Any statistical study that left out the huge number of kids who never register and vote would certainly be very flawed on an analytical basis. The sample section is obviously flawed and biased.

The only thing i don't doubt is a lot of kids feel lied to and cheated by the promises made to them by colleges. The world has changed and if you think going to college for 4 years is all you need to get a good job when you graduate you are an idiot. The massive areas of employment are in the entry level, or high school education area. Neither the dems or republicans are changing that, and if you go through school without getting a job to at least have a history and some professional references you can expect to start at the bottom which is never a job that requires college. About the only schools that will get you a mid level job to start are the elite science schools, or an Ivy league school, and you should expect to do internships or some serious networking while you are there.

Like always the republican representative is not presenting the full story. Neither do the dems, but you are trying to say the republicans were the promised land in this case, and it certainly is not so.

MSNBC’s Touré Mocks Young Republican Live On The Cycle | Mediaite
Here is the whole show. Liberals are funny.

It's at the very end and KRystal Ball has nothing to retort.

But I bet she's for abotion, cuz she likes a good time baby!!!!!!!!

In October 2010, Ball received national attention when photos taken six years earlier emerged showing her at a holiday party dressed as a "naughty Santa" sucking a red dildo attached to her then-husband's nose.[17] Ball admitted the photos depicted her, adding "of course it's embarrassing, but more than that, I'm pretty angry about it. I think this is incredibly sexist. I think it's outrageous."[18] In a response article published by The Huffington Post, Ball stated that "ociety has to accept that women of my generation have sexual lives that are going to leak into the public sphere". She also attributed reactions to the photos as due to "this whole idea that female sexuality and serious work are incompatible" and expressed concern that accepting such conduct as part of politics would create a glass ceiling for women in politics.[19]

MSNBC’s Touré Mocks Young Republican Live On The Cycle | Mediaite
Here is the whole show. Liberals are funny.

It's at the very end and KRystal Ball has nothing to retort.

But I bet she's for abotion, cuz she likes a good time baby!!!!!!!!

In October 2010, Ball received national attention when photos taken six years earlier emerged showing her at a holiday party dressed as a "naughty Santa" sucking a red dildo attached to her then-husband's nose.[17] Ball admitted the photos depicted her, adding "of course it's embarrassing, but more than that, I'm pretty angry about it. I think this is incredibly sexist. I think it's outrageous."[18] In a response article published by The Huffington Post, Ball stated that "ociety has to accept that women of my generation have sexual lives that are going to leak into the public sphere". She also attributed reactions to the photos as due to "this whole idea that female sexuality and serious work are incompatible" and expressed concern that accepting such conduct as part of politics would create a glass ceiling for women in politics.[19]

Oh, so Krystal is branded a "slut" because she enjoyed some sexy fun at a Christmas party...with her, OMG, husband...

1. It is not surprising since studies have shown the less educated you are the more likely you are to be a bigot and a republican, and that our education system has strayed away from true education and has been trying to embrace scientifically flawed ideas like christian creationism over science, and no child left behind is really a project of lowering the bar so that the failure schools look like they are educating all kids. I can see why some kids might be rather confused and feel that voting for the other guy every single election, and blaming the present person in power might actually help them.

Well except REpublicans are better educated than democrats, so I think youre shot there. And what is science? So you consider psycology science?

Lowering the bar???? REAlly a liberal saying that? Arent liberals the ones who want standardized tests easier because of "cultural bias"?

Stop with the crap, you really dont know anything do you? So I guess all the racist democrats became republicans?
Is that why 9 white democrats arent attending the "convention?

The fact is that even during the break in the recession of the 80's and 90s which had more to do with the boom of a new industry, and less to do with who was in charge, both the democrats in power and the republicans were seeking to outsource the computer and helpdesk industries overseas to cheaper labor. Bill Clinton should have been called a republican with how he helped to remove restrictions on financial institutions like the republicans love to do, and make tax breaks for outsourcing jobs overseas like Mittens thinks will somehow bring jobs to the US. If they really think voting against Obama is going to take away a recession brought about by reagan and the bush's they will be living at home for many more years.

OM you are an idiot, there was a recession until 82 and then it boombed into 91 then it ended in 93 and lasted until 99. Now what new industries appeared adn that was the 90s with computers and silicon valley. All those super easy IPOS that burst around 99.
So please dont use talking points, use facts.

2. both Dems and republicans, up until recently, havebeen selling expensive college educations as the way to fortune.
UH liberals have been HUGE for that since the 60's and they....lowered standards to get minorities in and to get more people in general in. They pushed that canard and they NEVER talk about tuition or books, just student loans...why???

I can undertand blacks and minorities being disillusioned with the dems because they spent a lot of money on a college education which did not get them the jobs they were told would come when they overcame the education gap between blacks and whites. the reality is that in the old days a college education meant something, and it meant you were not black. Way back when a college education was a requirement for management and high paying positions it was pretty much a white kids world. The dems and lots of families blew a lot of smoke up their kids asses trying to tell them college was a great way, and i could see why they may now be disappointed, but it is clear the republicans are not the new hope for brown people and minorities.

That is true, but it's not just blacks, but everyone was told this. what happened, well unintended consequences, colleges turning into diploma mills with lowered standards and horrible public schools run by unions have killed education, led to alot of college grads that didnt know shit and now the diploma doesnt mean squat.

And what in there said republicans werent the hope?

3. This kid has made some assumptions, but statistically there is a glaring flaw he fails to address. It may very well be that among kids that feel the system works and who vote they might be more likely to allign themselves with the lies and bullshit of republican patriotism. Kids who feel damned no matter who is in charge are far less likely to vote, and would not be counted by fat boys studies. Any statistical study that left out the huge number of kids who never register and vote would certainly be very flawed on an analytical basis. The sample section is obviously flawed and biased.

Why call him fat?
He mentioned that the people since the 08 election, not the whole "youth" vote was more conservative and he's right. Obama sucks and it's not that hard to see.

The only thing i don't doubt is a lot of kids feel lied to and cheated by the promises made to them by colleges. The world has changed and if you think going to college for 4 years is all you need to get a good job when you graduate you are an idiot. The massive areas of employment are in the entry level, or high school education area. Neither the dems or republicans are changing that, and if you go through school without getting a job to at least have a history and some professional references you can expect to start at the bottom which is never a job that requires college. About the only schools that will get you a mid level job to start are the elite science schools, or an Ivy league school, and you should expect to do internships or some serious networking while you are there.

Like always the republican representative is not presenting the full story. Neither do the dems, but you are trying to say the republicans were the promised land in this case, and it certainly is not so.

Your attack on college and the promises was right on, but it was the left pushing it, you cant deny that and they control the colleges, jacking up costs and lowering standards. And liberals truely think blacks cant compete at the same standards as white. Either they are correct or racist, I'm guessing the latter.

Liberals hold lower standards for blacks | The Columbia Daily Tribune - Columbia, Missouri

LAUSD Looks To Raise The Bar For Graduating Seniors « CBS Los Angeles

To help students meet the tougher new standards, the district is proposing to shrink the graduation requirement from 230 to 170 units and making electives optional, according to the Los Angeles Daily News. This would allow students to repeat classes or get tutoring during the school day.

Liberal Racism and Failure in Seattle Public Schools

The Liberal Retreat From Race

I wonder if the young wingnut dude also believes in Creationism?

You Delusional Libs do understand that only a Very Small % of Christians, let along Republicans actually believe in Creationism anymore right. You a Pathetic Man, Stop trying to Take the Views of a Handful of Idiots and say they apply to anyone who happens to be Conservative.

Neither would I.

In fact, I didn't.

You are a Republican? I wouldn't have guessed.

By the way, what evidence do you have that the man in the video believes in creationism? Alex Schriver is a college graduate, not a brony. That makes him infinitely more intelligent than you.

The fact is that help desk work is the purview of semi literate high school students. not college graduates. The hardest hit demographic in this recession is 20 something college graduates.

2. both Dems and republicans, up until recently, havebeen selling expensive college educations as the way to fortune. I can undertand blacks and minorities being disillusioned with the dems because they spent a lot of money on a college education which did not get them the jobs they were told would come when they overcame the education gap between blacks and whites. the reality is that in the old days a college education meant something, and it meant you were not black. Way back when a college education was a requirement for management and high paying positions it was pretty much a white kids world. The dems and lots of families blew a lot of smoke up their kids asses trying to tell them college was a great way, and i could see why they may now be disappointed, but it is clear the republicans are not the new hope for brown people and minorities.

Let me guess, the bigots like you are.

Believe it or not, having a degree has never meant the person holding that degree is not white.

Your racism is showing again.

Sounds like you think things were different 30 years ago. I was there, they weren't.

What part is he leaving out? Nothing you said has any bearing on anything he said. Did watching My Little Pony make you think unicorns fart rainbows?

New Topics

Forum List

Back