Young Piper Palin Shoves Obsessed Reporter And Protects Mom Sarah In Philadelphia

You can't be serious. All Piper did was move a bit to position herself as a buffer between her Mom and the advancing reporter. After that she stood calmly with the reporter's arm/hand in her face, no shoving anyone or anything that I saw after viewing the video a few times.

Also, unless there's other video from a different angle that shows otherwise, the report by Rachel Weiner of the Washington Post is complete bullshit. To wit:
"Piper Palin, the governor’s daughter, was traveling with her parents and did not appear to enjoy the media swarm. In Philadelphia, she shoved a few photographers’ cameras out of the way as the group moved into Independence Hall."

Any thug-like actions are those of the media IMO.

Shouldn't a proper young lady politely ask them to move their cameras?

And shouldnt proper reporters not shove their cameras in their face to begin with?

Oh, I see, you just expect others to be nice when you treat them like trash. Heaven forbid you fix yourself first.

Yes that is the idea. All good Christians are taught that when they are very young. If someone is rude you are supposed to respond in kindness

As a child, I was also taught to respect my elders

Last edited:

Forum List

Back