Young Piper Palin Shoves Obsessed Reporter And Protects Mom Sarah In Philadelphia

Stick a camera or microphone in my face and see what happens. You'll be crapping bits of it for a week after I feed it to you. The media/papparazi in this country need to have their wings clipped big time when it comes to getting in people's faces; whether they're in a public place or not. So if she shoved a cameraman or reporter all I can say is..... "Good for her."

Palin cause it all by pursuing politics and book signings, etc.
It has made her lots of money and fanatical followers as shown by this thread which is much ado over nothing.

I agree with you personally over the "paparatzi style press" however I do not pursue fame like Palin.

Stick a camera or microphone in my face and see what happens. You'll be crapping bits of it for a week after I feed it to you. The media/papparazi in this country need to have their wings clipped big time when it comes to getting in people's faces; whether they're in a public place or not. So if she shoved a cameraman or reporter all I can say is..... "Good for her."

Palin caused it all by pursuing politics and book signings, etc.
It has made her lots of money and fanatical followers as shown by this thread which is much ado over nothing.

I agree with you personally over the "paparatzi style press" however I do not pursue fame like Palin.

Just because someone has fame or celebrity does NOT invalidate their right to privacy. Nor does it give anyone the right to shove a camera or microphone into their face and expect that they will not be negatively received. I defend my personal space VERY aggressively; with my elbows, my knees, my hands, and other means when necessary. Maybe if a couple of these guys ended up eating their microphones or cameras they'd start getting the idea that they're not welcome.

Just because someone has fame or celebrity does NOT invalidate their right to privacy. Nor does it give anyone the right to shove a camera or microphone into their face and expect that they will not be negatively received. I defend my personal space VERY aggressively; with my elbows, my knees, my hands, and other means when necessary. Maybe if a couple of these guys ended up eating their microphones or cameras they'd start getting the idea that they're not welcome.

One big reason why you are not a public celebrity.
Privacy goes out the windo with celeb status.
Palin on the other hand chose that road.

Personally, I'd love to see Todd Palin give a reporter a Sonny Corleone Garbage Can Lid Tommy DeVito Goodfellas Beating.

Internet_tough_guys.jpg

Personally, I'd love to see Todd Palin give a reporter a Sonny Corleone Garbage Can Lid Tommy DeVito Goodfellas Beating.

the difference between todd palin and a pimp is that pimps generally dress better.

Sarah Palin has withstood the most vicious LMSM onslaught ever, not even Reagan faced the unrelenting 25/7/365 negative spin cycle.

And to date, all they have on her is...

NOTHING!

She has more balls than almost any other Republican.

She's been tested under fire and still come up smiling.

She's America's Iron Lady.

If she runs, she'll get the nomination.

When she's done debating Obama on his Record of Mass Destruction he's going to look like something they found in Hannibal Lecter's basement

And she will win at least 54 of the 57 states Obama claims to have visited in 2008

Not very ladylike

Is Palin raising a bunch of thugs ?

the difference between todd palin and a pimp is that pimps generally dress better.

Sarah Palin has withstood the most vicious LMSM onslaught ever, not even Reagan faced the unrelenting 25/7/365 negative spin cycle.

NOTHING!

When she's done debating Obama on his Record of Mass Destruction he's going to look like something they found in Hannibal Lecter's basement

And she will win at least 54 of the 57 states Obama claims to have visited in 2008

Hahahahahaha, I love ya Frank! Satire is my favorite form of humor! You are great at it too!

One big reason why you are not a public celebrity. Privacy goes out the windo with celeb status. Palin on the other hand chose that road.

I disagree that privacy should go out the window with celebrity. I think it's more a matter that many of these celebs refuse to enforce their Right to Privacy. It would be very simple to do..... Simply make it known that ANY media outlet which harasses them, or purchases/uses audio, video, or photos from papparazi who have harassed them will simply not be invited to any official media events.

ie.... Fox News runs video of the individual which comes from a papparazi harassing them; the next news conference Fox (the entire network, not just Fox News) finds themselves on the outside looking into a news conference to which they have not been invited.

NOTHING!

they have nothing on her because she has nothing to offer.

i don't care if the nation of gumbies on both sides make her rich, but the idea of her as POTUS makes me puke.

fortunately, she won't run and if she does, she'll get an asskicking that'll make reagan-mondale in '84 look like the 2000 election.

When you seek the life of Paris Hilton (famous for being famous) one should be careful of making your child fear for her mother and to feel the need to protect her.

This is not healthy for the child.

Palin needs to STOP using her children as props for her money making tours.

One big reason why you are not a public celebrity. Privacy goes out the windo with celeb status. Palin on the other hand chose that road.

I disagree that privacy should go out the window with celebrity. I think it's more a matter that many of these celebs refuse to enforce their Right to Privacy. It would be very simple to do..... Simply make it known that ANY media outlet which harasses them, or purchases/uses audio, video, or photos from papparazi who have harassed them will simply not be invited to any official media events.

ie.... Fox News runs video of the individual which comes from a papparazi harassing them; the next news conference Fox (the entire network, not just Fox News) finds themselves on the outside looking into a news conference to which they have not been invited.

Ohh I agree you with you in an idealistic manner, however I understand the reality of my world.

Not very ladylike

You can't be serious. All Piper did was move a bit to position herself as a buffer between her Mom and the advancing reporter. After that she stood calmly with the reporter's arm/hand in her face, no shoving anyone or anything that I saw after viewing the video a few times.

Also, unless there's other video from a different angle that shows otherwise, the report by Rachel Weiner of the Washington Post is complete bullshit. To wit:
"Piper Palin, the governor’s daughter, was traveling with her parents and did not appear to enjoy the media swarm. In Philadelphia, she shoved a few photographers’ cameras out of the way as the group moved into Independence Hall."

Any thug-like actions are those of the media IMO.

Ohh I agree you with you in an idealistic manner, however I understand the reality of my world.

Perception is Reality, my good man. In the scenario I suggested, it isn't like Fox gets totally closed out. They can still run AP and UPI footage, audio, etc... They just don't get the live shot or the ability to ask questions. Even if they did get closed out, it's not like ABC, NBC, CNN, etc... aren't going to be there to cover the event. It wouldn't take more than two or three instances of this to put the aggressive media/papparazi out of business.

Not very ladylike

You can't be serious. All Piper did was move a bit to position herself as a buffer between her Mom and the advancing reporter. After that she stood calmly with the reporter's arm/hand in her face, no shoving anyone or anything that I saw after viewing the video a few times.

Also, unless there's other video from a different angle that shows otherwise, the report by Rachel Weiner of the Washington Post is complete bullshit. To wit:
"Piper Palin, the governor’s daughter, was traveling with her parents and did not appear to enjoy the media swarm. In Philadelphia, she shoved a few photographers’ cameras out of the way as the group moved into Independence Hall."

Shouldn't a proper young lady politely ask them to move their cameras?

Not very ladylike

And shouldnt proper reporters not shove their cameras in their face to begin with?

Oh, I see, you just expect others to be nice when you treat them like trash. Heaven forbid you fix yourself first.

Not very ladylike

Nothing Piper did was impolite. If anything the reporter was impolite as he continued to move in on her to get closer to Sarah.

Forum List

Back