Young people to obama "we don't need no stinking obamacare"

I suggest you do the same little lying bitch.

can stand that you've been outed HUH
BAW HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA ... :woohoo::rock:
you lying dumb fuck!!!! just puts you in with the rest of your lying republican buddies ...
as I pointed out he didn't have insurance and you can't stand it...
can you liar :rofl:

REPUBLICANS ARE TRAITORS
AND LIARS

little billy shines through showing liberals are traitors and liars when he posted the lie about the weightlifter

little bigrebnc shines through even more Repub-lie-tars are traitors and liars when he posted the lie about Pelosi :woohoo::rock:

REPUBLICANS ARE TRAITORS
AND LIARS

you lying dumb fuck!!!! just puts you in with the rest of your lying republican buddies ...

REPUBLICANS ARE TRAITORS
AND LIARS

little billy shines through showing liberals are traitors and liars when he posted the lie about the weightlifter
Sadly, willy actually gives liberals a bad name. I know a lot of liberals that do their own thinking, just with a liberal slant.....this kid has just fallen off the cliff.

Sadly, Meister and bigrebnc the board liars actually gives Repub-lie-tards a bad name... I know a lot of Repub-lie-tards like them don't do their own well, thinking... they have to be told what to say ... that's what they call it their own thinking by their gods in the house .... its just a right wing nut slant.....these guys are dead between the ears ... they wouldn't know if they were walking off a cliff ... unless their god like leaders tell them they were :rofl::woohoo::rock:

Last edited:

REPUBLICANS ARE TRAITORS
AND LIARS

little bigrebnc shines through even more Repub-lie-tars are traitors and liars when he posted the lie about Pelosi :woohoo::rock:

REPUBLICANS ARE TRAITORS
AND LIARS

little willy posted a comment about a competing weightlifter not having healthcare coverage , not realizing that someone had the smart to verify that weightlifter are required to have healthcare coverage if they are competing.
Now he's whining over a cut and past from the link, which shows he never even looked at the content of the link.

REPUBLICANS ARE TRAITORS
AND LIARS

little willy posted a comment about a competing weightlifter not having healthcare coverage , not realizing that someone had the smart to verify that weightlifter are required to have healthcare coverage if they are competing.
Now he's whining over a cut and past from the link, which shows he never even looked at the content of the link.

little bigrebnc can't accept what was on FOX NEWS .... so he goes and looks up regulation ... thinkng he's got me .... BAW HAHAHAHA .... he didn't !!!! then bigrebnc with all of his stupidy says Im lying, yet he out and out lied about nancy Pelosi and can't prove to us he told the truth ... where he wasn't telling the truth ...

now that I posted the site where I got it from ... which it said, not me saying it, but the article saying it, the weight lifter didn't have health care....bigrebnc can't stand that I was right and he wasn't ... it said that he was begging for money to help him with his medical bills... WHY??? he didn't have health care ... and the fact that it came from fox news, not some liberal site that bigrebnc could say its a lie because its a liberal site, he goes dead between the ears ... could figure out what to say so he keeps reperating himself ...now that bigrebnc 's been bested by me, bigrebnc can't admit that he doesn't know what the hell he's was talking about ... but I guess you already knew that about bigrebnc he's a liar and a traitor :woohoo::rock:

REPUBLICANS ARE TRAITORS
AND LIARS :woohoo::rock:

Last edited:

REPUBLICANS ARE TRAITORS
AND LIARS

little bigrebnc can't accept what was on FOX NEWS .... so he goes and looks up regulation ... thinkng he's got me .... BAW HAHAHAHA .... he didn't !!!! then bigrebnc with all of his stupidy says Im lying, yet he out and out lied about nancy Pelosi and can't prove to us he told the truth ... where he wasn't telling the truth ...

now that I posted the site where I got it from ... which it said, not me saying it, but the article saying it, the weight lifter didn't have health care....bigrebnc can't stand that I was right and he wasn't ... it said that he was begging for money to help him with his medical bills... WHY??? he didn't have health care ... and the fact that it came from fox news, not some liberal site that bigrebnc could say its a lie because its a liberal site, he goes dead between the ears ... could figure out what to say so he keeps reperating himself ...now that bigrebnc 's been bested by me, bigrebnc can't admit that he doesn't know what the hell he's was talking about ... but I guess you already knew that about bigrebnc he's a liar and a traitor :woohoo::rock:

REPUBLICANS ARE TRAITORS

Dude enough. When you post a link from a weightlifters competition site that says a competing weightlifter does not need to have healthcare coverage we'll talk.
Until then you have been shown that you will lie.

REPUBLICANS ARE TRAITORS

Dude enough. When you post a link from a weightlifters competition site that says a competing weightlifter does not need to have healthcare coverage we'll talk.
Until then you have been shown that you will lie.

dude when you go and read the article from fox news that said he didn't have health care and you didn't like the idea that I was telling you he didn't have health care is too damn bad ... then you get all Incensed over it because I said, see why they want it Manditory ... the guy didn't have health care ... they were airing the fact that he didn't have health care to help him out with the bill .. now you want to call me a liar because I reported what FOX NEWS said ... give me a break .... why don't you call up fox news and tell them they are liars .. tell them you have a web site that say you can't enter it... you tell fox news they are liars .... all i did was report what they said, not what I said ... deal with it

now can you tell us here were Nancy pelosi promised us that there would be 4 million new jobs??? or aren't you going to back up your statement ... Probably not .... most liars like you can't ....
REPUBLICANS ARE TRAITORS

Last edited:
come on now tell us where she promised us 4 million new jobs

Why did you lie about thew weightlifter?
dude when you go and read the article from fox news that said he didn't have health care and you didn't like the idea that I was telling you he didn't have health care is too damn bad ... then you get all Incensed over it because I said, see why they want it Manditory ... the guy didn't have health care ... they were airing the fact that he didn't have health care to help him out with the bill .. now you want to call me a liar because I reported what FOX NEWS said ... give me a break .... why don't you call up fox news and tell them they are liars .. tell them you have a web site that say you can't enter it... you tell fox news they are liars .... all i did was report what they said, not what I said ... deal with it

now can you tell us here were Nancy pelosi promised us that there would be 4 million new jobs??? or aren't you going to back up your statement ... Probably not .... most liars like you can't ....
REPUBLICANS ARE TRAITORS
AND LIARS
Why did you lie about Pelosi ???

come on now tell us where she promised us 4 million new jobs

REPUBLICANS ARE TRAITORS
AND LIARS

Liar like youis going to only lie all the time.

REPUBLICANS ARE TRAITORS
AND LIARS
Why did you lie about Pelosi ???[/B]

Liar like youis going to only lie all the time.
REPUBLICANS ARE TRAITORS
AND LIARS

Forum List

Back