young ones some advice please...

If you’re a fan of Classical Music, Naxos Music Library.

But it’s relatively spendy.

depends what you are downloading to in reference to brand. Some have dedicated RAM access to only their brand..

hubby is into this big time and wants more....says amazon prime is deleting more and more stuff....

he is talking about spotify...google play etc

legally or illegally?
How about illegally.
I miss limewire. Made several CD's from downloads before site closed. Saw it as no different than recording a friends album.
I have several formats of music, and damn it, I refuse to pay again for music to download. Especially when I already own it in an old format such as vinyl albums.

legally or illegally?
How about illegally.
I miss limewire. Made several CD's from downloads before site closed. Saw it as no different than recording a friends album.
I have several formats of music, and damn it, I refuse to pay again for music to download. Especially when I already own it in an old format such as vinyl albums.
There are turntables that can be set up to record on a digital format..

Right now you are gonna pay for music because the artist are pissed at not getting paid for their music being used, they are also suing to get more from radio stations..

legally or illegally?
How about illegally.
May look into that. I have at least 300 albums.

legally or illegally?
How about illegally.
May look into that. I have at least 300 albums.
Me too and the old turntable from a stereo set up I had from the 1980's with the turntable, receiver, and cassette player/recorder...
iHeartRadio: Listen to Free Radio Stations & Music Online
All Your Favorite Music. All Your Favorite Stations. All FREE. Listen to thousands of live stations or create your own artist stations. Let the music play!

Listen to free music on TV, mobile and the web | Stingray Music
Your music, everywhere you want it! At home, at work or on the go. With Stingray Music, stream an outstanding selection of free music channels in every genre.
THE NEXT BIG THING IN FREE MOBILE MUSIC STREAMING!
They are limited on songs and artist..

My youngest has an Iphone so he has to download from an Apple source..I just turn on the radio or YouTube...stream it through a WiiU..

legally or illegally?
How about illegally.

I have one of those plugs into your computer play the lp and there ya go.

Forum List

Back