Young Khizr Khan seen with Lee Harvey Oswald days before assassination

The anti-American scum following their cult leaders marching orders to demonize a Gold Star Family is beyond disgusting.
Trump and his cult followers are promoting a totalitarian fascist agenda.
If forced concentration camps were ever implemented in America, where would they go to get the guards and staff?

He'll just take a page out of FDR's handbook. You ought to line up right behind him. :lmao:

The Uncanny Parallels Between Donald Trump And FDR
The Uncanny Parallels Between Donald Trump And FDR
Debate raged last December about whether President Trump would be a fascist. Steve Horwitz and Martin O’Malley, among others, claimed he would be. Not so fast, said Megan McArdle at Bloomberg View. A fascist president could never take power in America, McArdle argues, because, among other things, “America has neither the weak institutions nor the revolutionary organizations necessary for a Trump Reich to fester.”

But that’s not quite true. FDR may not have been Hitler or Mussolini. But the difference was one of degree, not of kind. And now Trump is following in his footsteps.

Suspicious of Americans, Immigrants, and Refugees

FDR spied on political dissidents in the name of national security. In May 1940, he warned of a “fifth column” in America (a military term for civilian rebels), and claimed refugees might be enemy agents.

FDR was also hostile towards refugees. When Jews sought to escape from Nazi Germany, FDR barred the gates.

In “FDR Goes to War,” noted historians Burton and Anita Folsom tell the story of how FDR used the Internal Revenue Service, Federal Bureau of Investigation, and attorney general to go after his political enemies. He wiretapped phones, ordered tax audits of dissidents, and created a personal spy group to collect incriminating information about political rivals.

FDR set up concentration camps like a pro, Trump will just study his notes in the National Archive. :badgrin:

Your signature looks like its a cut scene for a south park joke
So does every photo of Trump
Agreed. As does everyone of Hillarys. :badgrin:

avnodZb_460s.jpg
36d1007ad3ac49bffe3a522882df161d.jpg

There seems to be a strange Jimmy Carter resemblance there which is really disturbing

Rafael-Cruz-Lee-Harvey-Oswald-900x440.jpeg

Unbelievable.

He was with Lee Harvey Oswald prior to Oswald's being, you know, shot. I mean, the whole thing is ridiculous.
What is this, right prior to his being shot, and nobody even brings it up. They don't even talk about that. That was reported and nobody talks about it

I mean what was he doing, what was he doing with Lee Harvey Oswald shortly before the death? Before the shooting? It’s horrible.

Your desperation is getting fucking HIllarious. We've been pounding your asses with all the evidence as it piles up and you fawning fairies can do nothing but cry.

Dont tell me this guy seriously thinks oswald was the lone assassin?
If so,he has obviously never read anything about the case other than the warren commission report.
:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha:

If you do Old school,I have given you far too much credit over the years as an okay dude and never realised you were such a troll if what this guy indicates is that you ARE a lone nut theorist. a lone nut theorist who actually believes in magic bullets.:rolleyes:

Now Old geezer lady,that grampa geezer fool and carla danger troll I would expect to believe the warren report but YOU? I really thought you were better than that. Looks like i was wrong.

Let me guess,you ALSO think there is a difference between the two parties,that we elect these people and put them in office,elections are not rigged,and politicians are there to serve the people and are not criminals as well?:uhoh3::rofl::rofl::haha::haha:

Unbelievable.

He was with Lee Harvey Oswald prior to Oswald's being, you know, shot. I mean, the whole thing is ridiculous.
What is this, right prior to his being shot, and nobody even brings it up. They don't even talk about that. That was reported and nobody talks about it

I mean what was he doing, what was he doing with Lee Harvey Oswald shortly before the death? Before the shooting? It’s horrible.

Your desperation is getting fucking HIllarious. We've been pounding your asses with all the evidence as it piles up and you fawning fairies can do nothing but cry.

If so,he has obviously never read anything about the case other than the warren commission report.
:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha:

If you do Old school,I have given you far too much credit over the years as an okay dude and never realised you were such a troll if what this guy indicates is that you ARE a lone nut theorist. a lone nut theorist who actually believes in magic bullets.:rolleyes:

Now Old geezer lady and carla danger troll I would expect to believe the warren report but YOU? I really thought you were better than that. Looks like i was wrong.

Let me guess,you ALSO think there is a difference between the two parties,that we elect these people and put them in office,elections are not rigged,and politicians are there to serve the people and are not criminals as well?:uhoh3::rofl::rofl::haha::haha:
What, all I did was post a picture and a direct quote from Trump :dunno:

Unbelievable.

Donald Trump’s Attacks on Khan Family Distract From Negative Hillary Clinton News
Trump’s comments about Muslim soldier’s mother prompts #CanYouHearUs campaign
Donald Trump's bad 72 hours - CNNPolitics.com
Gallup: Trump support tumbles after conventions

Uh I dont think you realise you posted the topic of Trump on a thread about the JFK assassination,.wrong thread.lol

The anti-American scum following their cult leaders marching orders to demonize a Gold Star Family is beyond disgusting.
Trump and his cult followers are promoting a totalitarian fascist agenda.
If forced concentration camps were ever implemented in America, where would they go to get the guards and staff?
If we go by Trump's track record, a company in China will be handling it.

amazing how you turned a thread with the topic on the JFK assassination into a Trump thread.

Unbelievable.

Donald Trump’s Attacks on Khan Family Distract From Negative Hillary Clinton News

Uh I dont think you realise you posted the topic of Trump on a thread about the JFK assassination,.wrong thread.lol
I created this thread, and it seems you've missed the entire point of it

Unbelievable.

Now Old geezer lady and carla danger troll I would expect to believe the warren report but YOU? I really thought you were better than that. Looks like i was wrong.

What, all I did was post a picture and a direct quote from Trump :dunno:

uh your title of the thread says Khizr Khan seen with Lee Harvey Oswald so NATUALLY i assumed this was a thread on the JFK assassination a topic I have done hundreds of hours of research into over the years yet it turned into a thread about Trump?o_O

Unbelievable.

I just read the thread title. Once I saw all the posts afterwards talking about Trump,I did not read the OP. amazing how it went from the discussion of trump,to FDR,to carter. what a wacky thread.:D

Unbelievable.

I just read the thread title. Once I saw all the posts afterwards talking about Trump,I did not read the OP. amazing how it went from the discussion of trump,to FDR,to carter. what a wacky thread.:D
It's my specialty :thup:

Forum List

Back