Young high schooler who loves politics and economics

americonomist

Rookie
Oct 24, 2013
Greeting world and this is a young american who cares about what goes on in the economy and how it affects the society of the US as well as myself. I enjoy voicing out my opinion on political matters and giving my insight on events of today. America is a great country, but we've hit some hard times and need to get back on track. Even the smallest of voices should be heard, since the economy deals with all of us, so all of us need a say in what goes on. It is great to find other patriots who love their country and wants to improve and sustain America as the leading superpower.
moneyforthought.wordpress.com
I also run a blog which I would really love if I could get some support for. I constantly put opinions about the economy and stocks which may interest some people here. Feels free to follow my blog and thank you for your time. Bless America!!!!!

When your liberal union teachers throw you out for your views remember, a GED will still get you unto college. But only if you can pass yourself off as an illegal alien, in which case you may also get free government money. Or, at the very least, a free Obamaphone.

I've had the luck of ending in more conservative leaning teachers' classes which has allowed me to voice my opinions more freely.

Forum List

Back