Young GOP Chooses Hate

See what I mean about limited mentality?

Everyone else knew I was talking about you, only you thought otherwise.

Poor baby, go play with something shiney.

Uh, I thought it was understood that he was turning the joke around on you. :eusa_whistle:
That whoosh you hear was my last post going completly over your head.

Perhaps you need something shiney to play with as well.

Huh? So you started the joke, he turned it back on you, then you flipped it on him? He knew you were talking about him and he flipped it. But your response was as if he didn't know what you were talking about. No, I rather play with something glistening...hint hint. :lol:

Uh, I thought it was understood that he was turning the joke around on you. :eusa_whistle:

Huh? So you started the joke, he turned it back on you, then you flipped it on him? He knew you were talking about him and he flipped it. But your response was as if he didn't know what you were talking about. No, I rather play with something glistening...hint hint. :lol:
There goes that whosh again, and you were soooooooo close.

Mind telling us what the joke was? Because what I read had nothing to do about a joke. What I read was a poor assed attempt at a deflection from bfgrn.

She'll be driven from the party just as most thinking Dems or Republican already have.

I love it that the liars are the ones that will win. That's who wins in the GOP. Look at Bush. He beat McCain, Gore & Kerry with lies.

Now maybe the little bitch will not be a member of the GOP anymore.

What is she thinking anyways. Doesn't she realize that they are all the same. No difference between the GOP and Dems.

Might as well fight fire with fire.:eusa_whistle:

Hopefully more whites come to understand that the Democrats, blacks, and Hispanics aren't "against racism" -- they're AGAINST WHITE PEOPLE!

In fact, "racism" is something they do just as well as David Duke ever did.

The GOP is a joke not because they have no "outreach", as Karl Rove thinks, but because they don't have enough "INreach", i.e., telling Frank Ricci you want HIS vote. If they did this, they would start picking off the minority hate warriors with the greatest of ease.

But no. They won't go beyond the little yard made for them by the left. McCain had a campaign manager who thought it was "racist" to run hard against a black man. Yeah? Well, guys, if you bend over for your enemy, you forfeit the opportunity to ask for vaseline.

Last edited:
Might as well fight fire with fire.:eusa_whistle:

Hopefully more whites come to understand that the Democrats, blacks, and Hispanics aren't "against racism" -- they're AGAINST WHITE PEOPLE!

In fact, "racism" is something they do just as well as David Duke ever did.

The GOP is a joke not because they have no "outreach", as Karl Rove thinks, but because they don't have enough "INreach", i.e., telling Frank Ricci you want HIS vote. If they did this, they would start picking off the minority hate warriors with the greatest of ease.

The good old boy network that discriminates against gays, blacks, hispanics, poor, jews, arabs, women, etc. is what I don't like, and I am white myself.

Because they discriminate against me too, because I'm not rich or I don't have a rich father.

So to all you poor or middle class white people. Stop thinking you belong in the GOP just because you are white. If you are poor or middle class, you are one of us, whether you like it or not.

Forum List

Back