Young deportees start over in Mexico after growing up in the U.S.

barryqwalsh

Gold Member
Sep 30, 2014
deportees3-210x119.jpg

Even before recent raids by the Department of Homeland Security, hundreds of thousands of undocumented immigrants have been deported annually. And those who grew up in the U.S. have found themselves living in what feels like a foreign country. Special correspondent Fred de Sam Lazaro talks to some young people who are starting over and feeling culture shock after having to leave the U.S.

WATCH | LISTEN | TRANSCRIPT |COMMENTS
Young deportees start over in Mexico after growing up in the U.S. | PBS NewsHour

Last edited:
Every illegal has a sob story about why the law shouldn't apply to them. I feel bad for the kids, but I also feel bad for kids of convicted criminals. That doesn't mean I still won't send daddy to the pen for 10-15 for rape or something. Bottom line is their parents are the ones to blame, not US immigration law.

I will say, being deported to USA from a western country would be hell, but being deported from USA to a so called 3rd world would probably be step up. (Please put that in my Hitler diaries)

Sweden, Denmark move to tighten their borders

05sweden_web1-articleLarge.jpg

Denmark is instituting ID checks on its frontier with Germany, just as Sweden has enacted a strict new border policy, steps that further erode the 20-year Schengen Agreement guaranteeing free movement across most of mainland Europe. Special correspondent Malcolm Brabant reports

Sweden, Denmark move to tighten their borders | PBS NewsHour

I agree with Trump on this. If you are here illegally leave and come back the legal way.
They can't....the US limits and restricts Visas for those who are uneducated/unskilled....near none of them would qualify for a Visa to come back, the quota is extremely small and only allows the uneducated to come here if they have legal family here and their family requests a Visa along with them, to enter....

Our quotas and Visas are issued to the Educated, or Skilled Worker only....

Outside of a Migrant, temporary visa for Agriculture, but those Visas never turn in to a means to become a Citizen of the USA.

The Mexicans that emigrated here legally on a Visa, are educated and skilled workers, who eventually can earn their citizenship.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back