Young Chinese masturbate too much to pass fitness tests

Overpopulated with racist aholes. Captain India has one objective here and one objective only. 99% of every thread he starts is the same racist trolling.
Oh, I dunno ---- I think this thread has served a very valuable public service.

In my case, I didn't know that masturbation was standing between me and serving in the military. Clearly, I am going to have to make a choice if I want to realize my dream.

Never did like those uniforms anyway.

Overpopulated with racist aholes. Captain India has one objective here and one objective only. 99% of every thread he starts is the same racist trolling.
Oh, I dunno ---- I think this thread has served a very valuable public service.

In my case, I didn't know that masturbation was standing between me and serving in the military. Clearly, I am going to have to make a choice if I want to realize my dream.

Never did like those uniforms anyway.

The report in OP was published by PLA not me. So I do not know why CCP's fan boys are calling me racist.

Coming back to the topic: can masturbation really affect someone to a degree where he will be deemed physically unfit? I have never heard such a thing till I read that report from PLA.

Poverty exists in China too. There are more than 500 million people in China that are below poverty line. Just because CCP has herded them away from fancy Chinese enclaves, does not mean they do not exist. People who mock poor people are degenerates. The fact that you are tag teaming with that Jewish bigot, tells me that you are just as bad as him. I am posting another picture of poor people in China below to show you that those kind of images exist about China as well. I do not take delight in this. I just want to show you mirror.

U165P5029T2D579136F31DT20130407105749.jpg

^ You are racist and CCP b****.

You know that's a lie. On the other hand, anyone can review your posting history and see the obvious for themselves.

Your personal attacks on me ......

I haven't. I am disappointed that this forum, which could be so interesting, has become nothing but a cesspool of racism and hatred. The self-indulgence of bitter racists is a waste of space.

You know that's a lie. On the other hand, anyone can review your posting history and see the obvious for themselves.

I haven't. I am disappointed that this forum, which could be so interesting, has become nothing but a cesspool of racism and hatred. The self-indulgence of bitter racists is a waste of space.

Omy, Unky =

687474703a2f2f692e696d6775722e636f6d2f44317059486d432e676966

Your personal attacks on me is nothing but slander. You are nothing but a CCP's b****. Don't pretend otherwise. You have sold your soul to CCP for 50C per post.

Paid trolls get 50c per post? :eek:

Cha-motherf*in'-ching baby! Where do I sign up?

Your personal attacks on me is nothing but slander. You are nothing but a CCP's b****. Don't pretend otherwise. You have sold your soul to CCP for 50C per post.

Paid trolls get 50c per post? :eek:

Cha-motherf*in'-ching baby! Where do I sign up?

So that means you are not even getting 50C per post? You are selling yourself short.

This forum and thread was fine till bigots like you arrived. It is sad that degenerates like you who mock poverty are tolerated on this forum.

Back to topic.

---

Excessive masturbation is hurting China’s military

The Chinese military says excessive masturbation and too many video games are among the reasons its physical-test failure rates have reached an “alarming high.”

The People’s Liberation Army is now dishing out advice after one city saw more than half its candidates — 56.9 percent — fail their physicals, according to the BBC.

PLA found that 8 percent of candidates failed because of abnormalities found in their scrotum from sitting too much. Another 25 percent flunked because of blood and urine tests.

It recommended that candidates follow 10 basic principles, including exercising more, cutting out fizzy drinks and booze, limiting computer games and masturbation, not getting a tattoo and drinking clean water.

The advice was instantly mocked by users on social media microblog Sina Weibo.

“Next year they’ll be asking for circumcisions!” said one user.

The PLA has struggled to recruit new members, despite desperate measures to find candidates like releasing a rap recruitment video last year.

The Ministry of Defense last month announced the PLA would be cut from 2 million to 1 million — a move that some believe is due to a lack of new recruits.

http://nypost.com/2017/08/25/excessive-masturbation-is-hurting-chinas-military/

Forum List

Back