Young and very very rich

• Banned
under citizens united these guys have more speech than you or me

• Banned
and the American people now have to know who has the most money and watch them.

Otherwise they will own us.

• Banned
I guess you thought they would just give up and become slaves?

• Banned
if money = speech than people with the most money have the most speech.

Its pretty simple

Its pretty simple

The last I checked, corporations don't vote and no matter how rich someone becomes, they still only get one.
Dollars spent on advertising in an election are not buying votes, they are informing and/or influencing voters. Only sheep base their vote on campaign commercials alone.
It seems to me, this is the Liberal's problem with campaign finance. They know that they have the market cornered on sheep.

My God...you are the most paranoid person I have ever come across.

Lighten up....no one owns you and no one will.

Its pretty simple

The last I checked, corporations don't vote and no matter how rich someone becomes, they still only get one.
Dollars spent on advertising in an election are not buying votes, they are informing and/or influencing voters. Only sheep base their vote on campaign commercials alone.
It seems to me, this is the Liberal's problem with campaign finance. They know that they have the market cornered on sheep.

you cant be serious. advertising doesnt buy votes? thats comical.

i would venture that well over half of voters make their decision based on commercials. i know most of my co-workers do.

Only three of them inherited the money. The other 7 created it from the new computer economy.

Kind of cool the way brains get translated into dollars.

You don't see anything wrong with someone having "more" rights than you by virtue of their inherited wealth?

Have you considered living under the Queen in England? It seems that you would be right at home subjugating your rights to someone who though an accident of birth was better off than you.

Again we see how LITTLE modern "conservatives" understand history or their own form of government.

My God...you are the most paranoid person I have ever come across.

Lighten up....no one owns you and no one will.

actually, i think the most paranoid americans are the ones who traded some of our liberty/freedoms for some perceived safety.

do you conisder speed limits as trading your liberties for some perceived safety?

Only three of them inherited the money. The other 7 created it from the new computer economy.

Kind of cool the way brains get translated into dollars.

most because of facebook huh?

I bet it scares the hell out of the old guard.

What will the right do if all these young people with money turn out to be liberals?

Its pretty simple

:rofl:They just now buy votes! So corporations have something way better than speech/sheep.
DICTATORSHIP! So who give a crap about your vote and the masses when all is needed is
a percentage of some votes that gets you Dictatorship! Corporations are people. Than my smelly socks are too.

Forum List

Back