You'd Think They Would Move by Now

longknife

Diamond Member
Sep 21, 2012
Sin City
crash-house.jpg

Oh no. They want their city to install a flashing light instead.

Story and video @ 'It was like a bomb went off': Home hit by vehicle for 9th time

crash-house.jpg

Oh no. They want their city to install a flashing light instead.

Story and video @ 'It was like a bomb went off': Home hit by vehicle for 9th time

Why should they have to move?

Also maybe they can not sell the property because of the mere fact that stupid drivers keep on plowing into their home?

I know you will write they should take a loss or even owe on the note ( if they still have a note on the house ) because God forbid they stay at a house they own while demanding drivers not run into their house and requesting the city or county to put up a flasher to warn idiotic drivers not to drive through someone home...

Oh and I have seen something like this happen twice in my life to a neighbor at two different places and both times the driver was intoxicated, so it make me wonder how many of those idiots that drove into that house were drunk or high on something, but again you will not care because the owner is at fault to you!?!

Last edited:
Driving around Vegas, I laugh at the number of homes on corners where their walls have been knocked down by stupid drivers.

Forum List

Back