You'd Think Obama Could Lay a Wreath or Something....

D-Day's certainly an important historical date for America and much of the world, but this is fund raising season for President Barry. He's out on the west coast, final destination of the day Hollyweird I heard reported.

She is too busy for any stinking vets.

url

Did Bush do something every year?

And did you say something when he didn't?

I don't know. Did Nixon? How about LBJ?

What does Bush or any of these other people have to do with the current Commander In Chief not even saying "Thank You" to WW2 vets or acknowledging D-Day?

Because you guys like to call Obama a communist and question his support for the military...While you probably gave someone like Bush a free pass. And like Bush, Obama went to France once for D Day.

Because you guys like to call Obama a communist and question his support for the military...While you probably gave someone like Bush a free pass. And like Bush, Obama went to France once for D Day.

Please show me where I ever called Obama a communist - which he is, by the way, now that you mention it.

Please show me where I ever called Obama a communist - which he is, by the way, now that you mention it.

I said you guys, and read two or three posts into this thread.

What does being a hyperpartisan hypocrite have to do with being a hyperpartisan hypocrite?

You don't appreciate our Veteran's on D-Day?

Perhaps you shouild fucking enlist to gain some appreciation.

I do appreciate the effort. I tried to enlist years ago, and failed physical requirements. Asthma. I always was ashamed of it, even though I was told there was no lack of honor. At least I tried.

He is a commie pig. Anti-American, Anti-Military.
What did you expect?

Was Bush Anti American too? Like Disturbed claimed Obama is for not doing anything today?

Forum List

Back