You'd think a race as old as the Negro would be the one enslaving and ruling the plan

The United States would be a far better country without blacks.

No, we would be a far better country without you and your girlfriend matthew, you pathetic, unamerican loser. GTFO.

You contribute nothing but invective to what is a serious topic. Everywhere on earth blacks are characterized by stupidity, crime, and illegitimacy. Characteristics this durable and omnipresent are almost certainly genetic.

In a Playboy interview of Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. the interviewer asked Dr. King about the view that the Negro race was as he said it, "intrinsically inferior."

Dr. King replied that there was no evidence of that. The interviewer let the matter drop. Unfortunately, all the evidence is that the Negro race is intrinsically inferior and inherently violent and criminal, a blight to civilization, and a curse to any country with a large black population. This does not mean that all blacks are less intelligent than all whites, or that all blacks are criminals. Nevertheless, the pattern exists, and it is a strong one.

The Negro race is less evolved than the white and Oriental races because fewer generations separate blacks from the paleolithic era. During the paleolithic era the best hunters and warriors had the most wives. Consequently, the best killers had the most children. This is why in the United States blacks have a murder rate that is over seven times the white rate.

Bureau of Justice Statistics Homicide trends in the U.S.: Trends by race

Internationally there is a strong correlation between the racial composition of a country, and the murder rate in that country.

List of countries by intentional homicide rate - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Over a period of centuries and thousands of years the criminal justice systems of civilized nations remove those with criminal inclinations from the gene pool. Qualities that had survival value in the paleolithic era earn one felony convictions in civilized nations.

"Over a period of centuries and thousands of years the criminal justice systems of civilized nations remove those with criminal inclinations from the gene pool. Qualities that had survival value in the paleolithic era earn one felony convictions in civilized nations."
==

harassing and courage (a pagan virtue) makes criminals

You contribute nothing but invective to what is a serious topic. Everywhere on earth blacks are characterized by stupidity, crime, and illegitimacy. Characteristics this durable and omnipresent are almost certainly genetic.

Fresh outta your Klan meeting I see. YOu make no gotdamn sense whatsoever.

How is deliberate oppression of a people genetic? please explain that utter bullshit.
--

"How is deliberate oppression of a people genetic? "
--

they only come to destroy it's GOD's will

There were blacks and Hispanics in North America at the time of the Pilgrims?! Really, how did they get there?

<this should be interesting>

I see you're a victim of the Public Fool System as well. I get that.

But see, your stupid teacher failed to educate you on how the Pilgrims survived once they CRASHED on Plymouth Rock.

On the brink of starvation and dehydration, the Pilgrims raised up some dirty white drawls from the saftey of their schooner ship to show the Natives that they come in peace. Big lie.

Later on, once they felt settled in, they turned their deep seeded hate towards the Natives and with the help of their British, Portuguese, Arab and Spainard counterparts devised a way to rid the land of the Natives since they were in America EONS before a Pilgrim showed up. So they came with blankets teaming with smallpox and the strategy of death began...

Read up on the Buffalo Soldiers and get back to me. Those Buffalo Soldiers were a mixed bag of Blacks, Hispanics and West Indian aka Haitians. They were used to help smother out the Natives becuase they(whites) were too weak to conquer them alone. The Natives were too fast and too skilled to kill.

It was said by a White man back then that they ran as fast as the horses they rode on. Not only that, their headdress looked like something from the GODS, they were made of EAGLE FEATHERS...which meant they HUNTED AND ATE EAGLES...That's a bad motherfucking people if you ask me. Primitive my ass.

Why do you think the Native Americans were nearly wiped out as a people?
Buffalo Soldiers. AND they were given that name Buffalo Soldiers because the Native Americans forbid the Paleface to touch a Buffalo, let alone kill one. But as soon as ther numbers were killed down, the Buffalo hunting season was in full swing....damn near wiped all the Buffalo out too.

Talk about a savage people.

hides-sm.jpg
I knew it would be interesting, but I have to admit I wasn't expecting such a discombobulated pile of dung. Pilgrims are religious voyagers and in American history are considered the original settlers along the east coast, especially in New England and Pennsylvania.. The Buffalo Soldiers of which you speak were 200 years later and about 2000 miles from where the Pilgrims landed. Sorry pal, you're really misinformed(stupid actually) - and more than a bit pathological. When you feel pressure, stop pushing in the Q-tip. That might help.
--

that's a different time and space but savagery is savagery

I knew it would be interesting, but I have to admit I wasn't expecting such a discombobulated pile of dung. Pilgrims are religious voyagers and in American history are considered the original settlers along the east coast, especially in New England and Pennsylvania.. The Buffalo Soldiers of which you speak were 200 years later and about 2000 miles from where the Pilgrims landed. Sorry pal, you're really misinformed(stupid actually) - and more than a bit pathological. When you feel pressure, stop pushing in the Q-tip. That might help.

You're just ignorant and need more study on the history of the Pilgrims.

Innocent religious travellers my ass, dude. that's the biggest lie ever told.

200 years later and about 2000 miles from where the Pilgrims landed

DUMMY!...the Native Americans(which is not their real ethnic name btw) ruled this land you call America from COAST TO COAST. SEE THE PICTURE

nativeamericans.jpg

The white man had no clue about the trouble he was in until he tried to dock those raggedy ass boats...lol...

Shit, they didn't even know how to plant crops in the ground when they got here.
Starving like Marvin and gettin beheaded at the same time...lol..
--

and then there is today and the homeless

Criminals are born, not made. We need to get them out of the gene pool with the frequent use of capital punishment, and a large number of long prison sentences at hard labor, enforced by frequent beating, flogging, and torture.

Last edited:

Criminals are born, not made. We need to get them out of the gene pool with the frequent use of capital punishment, and a large number of long prison sentences at hard labor, enforced by frequent beating, flogging, and torture.

You first, asshole.

For most Americans, including most blacks, the face of crime is the face of a young black man.

You first, asshole.

For most Americans, including most blacks, the face of crime is the face of a young black man.

For ALL Americans, YOU are an idiotic douchebag.

All you seem capable of are childish insults. If you are a young black man, whoever you are, where ever you go people just naturally suspect that you are dangerous and inferior. Why do you think that is?

All you merit are "childish insults" as your ridiculously illogical comments above demonstrate. Now run along, douchebag.

All you seem capable of are childish insults. If you are a young black man, whoever you are, where ever you go people just naturally suspect that you are dangerous and inferior. Why do you think that is?

All you merit are "childish insults" as your ridiculously illogical comments above demonstrate. Now run along, douchebag.
I am not even clear with your comments if you are trying to substantiate or repudiate (as I suspect) our opposition. Either way, your response is very weak, as doubtlessly are you.

I am not even clear with your comments if you are trying to substantiate or repudiate (as I suspect) our opposition.

Your inability to comprehend is not my problem, dope.

Unkatore or whatever the hell her name is can only hurl insults. Her intellect will not allow her to do anything else.

in 3.....2.......1......

Forum List

Back