You'd think a race as old as the Negro would be the one enslaving and ruling the plan

Why do you on the left want to help a race that can't do it on their own? Taking up resources from people that can. Replacing the people that can with this isn't a good idea.

Before the civil rights movement there was plenty of unskilled work in the United States for blacks to do. Now there is much less of it, and many if not most blacks would rather go on welfare and/or support themselves with crime than do that kind of work.

The United States would be a far better country without blacks. The downtown areas of our once proud cities would be centers of civilization. They would be known for atmospheric restaurants and taverns, book stores, used book stores, theaters, and so on. They would not be known for the sound of gun fire and police sirens. It would be safe to go out after dark.

It makes me angry to see what blacks do to our cities. Just to turn around in accuse us for all their fucking problems.

Blacks suck.

You should know by now that no matter how many times you repeat your racist nonsense it won't make the fear and (accurate) sense of inferiority go away, you craven little coward.

Yeah how do we get these bastards to stop!?

james_holmes_arraignment_0.jpg

Jared_Lee_Loughner.jpg

Wait...nevermind...

Welcome to America circa 2012. You can't even discuss things like why the world's oldest race is also the poorest and least successful without being called a racist.

Shouting "Racist!" is the only response of those who do not want to be reminded of the biological shortcomings of the Negro race.

Actually, the findings of the world's leading geneticists is a pretty good response and they have been given here over and over again. Try to keep up, idiot.

I think James Watson qualifies as one of "the world's leading geneticists."

In 1962 he was one of several scientists who won the Nobel Prize in Physiology or Medicine for his work discovering the chemical structure of DNA in 1953.

In October 25, 2007 he was forced to retire as chancellor of the Cold Spring Harbor Laboratory on New York's Long Island for saying, "[I am] inherently gloomy about the prospect of Africa [because] all our social policies are based on the fact that their intelligence is the same as ours—whereas all the testing says not really."

As long as that kind of thing happens, the scientific consensus on racial differences is coerced, and cannot be considered to be authoritative.

The United States would be a far better country without blacks.

No, we would be a far better country without you and your girlfriend matthew, you pathetic, unamerican loser. GTFO.

Blacks have a rate of violent crime that is nearly eight times the white rate. Ever since mental aptitude testing began during the First World War there has always been a standard deviation between average test scores for blacks and whites. This corresponds to the differences in tested achievement between white and blacks at graduation from high school.

Those who pretend to believe the crime and stupidity that are characteristic of that race is purely, or even primarily due to environmental differences believe something for which there is no evidence at all. The evidence would consist of a large population of blacks anywhere on earth who perform and behave as well as whites. That population does not exist. It never has existed.

How do we get the blacks to stop killing, raping and hating white people? How do we get them to better their own lifes without demanding a free meal ticket?

The emphasis of the criminal justice system should be on the frequent use of capital punishment, and on long prison sentences at hard labor enforced by the whip. Rehabilitation does not work.

Once the industrial revolution happened and brains became important, the negro fell behind.

By the beginning of the Industrial Revolution the Negro was already far behind. Blacks never developed indigenous civilizations. By the time they began experimenting with agriculture the civilizations of the Near East and the Far East were already established.

^comments like this make want to keep Abortion legal. can't let braindead dirtbags like this live pass the nut of conception.

How do we get the blacks to stop killing, raping and hating white people? How do we get them to better their own lifes without demanding a free meal ticket?

The emphasis of the criminal justice system should be on the frequent use of capital punishment, and on long prison sentences at hard labor enforced by the whip. Rehabilitation does not work.

a vote for Romney will further this cause. ^^^

Not true. If Blacks and Hispanics hadn't helped that incestial slacker Pilgrims fight off the Native Americans that terrorized them daily, the so called white man in the Western Hemisphere wouldv'e been deemed extinct....lol

Facts is...the Natives wouldn't even allow them to dock their boats. had em scared shitless until they waived the white flag <--oh yeah, that's where it came from. PUSSY PILGRIMS scared to death of the Native Americans they saw on the shores as they approached.

Just look at this picture...wouldn't this scare the shit outta you too???

warpath.jpg

flat,550x550,075,f.jpg

Especailly when you're looking a like a pussy dressed like this in stockings and knickerbockers?...C'MON MAN!!!

PilgrimMan.jpg

Not true. If Blacks and Hispanics hadn't helped that incestial slacker Pilgrims fight off the Native Americans that terrorized them daily, the so called white man in the Western Hemisphere wouldv'e been deemed extinct....lol

Facts is...the Natives wouldn't even allow them to dock their boats. had em scared shitless until they waived the white flag <--oh yeah, that's where it came from. PUSSY PILGRIMS scared to death of the Native Americans they saw on the shores as they approached.
There were blacks and Hispanics in North America at the time of the Pilgrims?! Really, how did they get there?

<this should be interesting>

There were blacks and Hispanics in North America at the time of the Pilgrims?! Really, how did they get there?

I see you're a victim of the Public Fool System as well. I get that.

But see, your stupid teacher failed to educate you on how the Pilgrims survived once they CRASHED on Plymouth Rock.

On the brink of starvation and dehydration, the Pilgrims raised up some dirty white drawls from the saftey of their schooner ship to show the Natives that they come in peace. Big lie.

Later on, once they felt settled in, they turned their deep seeded hate towards the Natives and with the help of their British, Portuguese, Arab and Spainard counterparts devised a way to rid the land of the Natives since they were in America EONS before a Pilgrim showed up. So they came with blankets teaming with smallpox and the strategy of death began...

Read up on the Buffalo Soldiers and get back to me. Those Buffalo Soldiers were a mixed bag of Blacks, Hispanics and West Indian aka Haitians. They were used to help smother out the Natives becuase they(whites) were too weak to conquer them alone. The Natives were too fast and too skilled to kill.

It was said by a White man back then that they ran as fast as the horses they rode on. Not only that, their headdress looked like something from the GODS, they were made of EAGLE FEATHERS...which meant they HUNTED AND ATE EAGLES...That's a bad motherfucking people if you ask me. Primitive my ass.

Why do you think the Native Americans were nearly wiped out as a people?
Buffalo Soldiers. AND they were given that name Buffalo Soldiers because the Native Americans forbid the Paleface to touch a Buffalo, let alone kill one. But as soon as ther numbers were killed down, the Buffalo hunting season was in full swing....damn near wiped all the Buffalo out too.

Talk about a savage people.

hides-sm.jpg

Oh and before I forget....

Their garments had gold, diamonds and other precious stones woven into the fabric and headress as well...

which is why when you see pics of old most of the Natives are naked, they are forced to strip naked. before they were killed. and their clothes kept as valuable.

History is a motherfucker if you just study it.

I see you're a victim of the Public Fool System as well. I get that.

But see, your stupid teacher failed to educate you on how the Pilgrims survived once they CRASHED on Plymouth Rock.

On the brink of starvation and dehydration, the Pilgrims raised up some dirty white drawls from the saftey of their schooner ship to show the Natives that they come in peace. Big lie.

Later on, once they felt settled in, they turned their deep seeded hate towards the Natives and with the help of their British, Portuguese, Arab and Spainard counterparts devised a way to rid the land of the Natives since they were in America EONS before a Pilgrim showed up. So they came with blankets teaming with smallpox and the strategy of death began...

Read up on the Buffalo Soldiers and get back to me. Those Buffalo Soldiers were a mixed bag of Blacks, Hispanics and West Indian aka Haitians. They were used to help smother out the Natives becuase they(whites) were too weak to conquer them alone. The Natives were too fast and too skilled to kill.

It was said by a White man back then that they ran as fast as the horses they rode on. Not only that, their headdress looked like something from the GODS, they were made of EAGLE FEATHERS...which meant they HUNTED AND ATE EAGLES...That's a bad motherfucking people if you ask me. Primitive my ass.

Why do you think the Native Americans were nearly wiped out as a people?
Buffalo Soldiers. AND they were given that name Buffalo Soldiers because the Native Americans forbid the Paleface to touch a Buffalo, let alone kill one. But as soon as ther numbers were killed down, the Buffalo hunting season was in full swing....damn near wiped all the Buffalo out too.

Talk about a savage people.

hides-sm.jpg
I knew it would be interesting, but I have to admit I wasn't expecting such a discombobulated pile of dung. Pilgrims are religious voyagers and in American history are considered the original settlers along the east coast, especially in New England and Pennsylvania.. The Buffalo Soldiers of which you speak were 200 years later and about 2000 miles from where the Pilgrims landed. Sorry pal, you're really misinformed(stupid actually) - and more than a bit pathological. When you feel pressure, stop pushing in the Q-tip. That might help.

Last edited:
I knew it would be interesting, but I have to admit I wasn't expecting such a discombobulated pile of dung. Pilgrims are religious voyagers and in American history are considered the original settlers along the east coast, especially in New England and Pennsylvania.. The Buffalo Soldiers of which you speak were 200 years later and about 2000 miles from where the Pilgrims landed. Sorry pal, you're really misinformed(stupid actually) - and more than a bit pathological. When you feel pressure, stop pushing in the Q-tip. That might help.

You're just ignorant and need more study on the history of the Pilgrims.

Innocent religious travellers my ass, dude. that's the biggest lie ever told.

200 years later and about 2000 miles from where the Pilgrims landed

DUMMY!...the Native Americans(which is not their real ethnic name btw) ruled this land you call America from COAST TO COAST. SEE THE PICTURE

nativeamericans.jpg

The white man had no clue about the trouble he was in until he tried to dock those raggedy ass boats...lol...

Shit, they didn't even know how to plant crops in the ground when they got here.
Starving like Marvin and gettin beheaded at the same time...lol..

Oh and before I forget....

Their garments had gold, diamonds and other precious stones woven into the fabric and headress as well...

which is why when you see pics of old most of the Natives are naked, they are forced to strip naked. before they were killed. and their clothes kept as valuable.

History is a motherfucker if you just study it.

You are full of shit.

Hey dumbass aka 4horsemen,

Take a look at the earliest census and tell me how many "mexican" surnames you find.

I'll wait.

Forum List

Back