You'd think a race as old as the Negro would be the one enslaving and ruling the plan

I do think there is more than superficial physical differences between races. I base this not on studies on intelligence and IQ tests and so on, rather on the fact that I have lived with and observed people of different races. Others are free to draw their own conclusions and that has to be respected, as do mine.

The point where respect fails me is the self-righteous indignation that you must necessarily be racist if you do not concur with conclusions or beliefs of others.

Why did you suggest so with your post?
That I think I am the only one who has lived among and interacted with other races was not even remotely implied in my post.

I don't blame you for trying to walk that back now.
What is wrong with you? Are you mentally impaired or just a troll? I suppose they are not necessarily mutually exclusive.

I do think there is more than superficial physical differences between races. I base this not on studies on intelligence and IQ tests and so on, rather on the fact that I have lived with and observed people of different races. Others are free to draw their own conclusions and that has to be respected, as do mine.

The point where respect fails me is the self-righteous indignation that you must necessarily be racist if you do not concur with conclusions or beliefs of others.

That I think I am the only one who has lived among and interacted with other races was not even remotely implied in my post.

I don't blame you for trying to walk that back now.
What is wrong with you?

It will be easier for you to just choose your words more carefully next time.

The above are my words, all carefully chosen. Whether you are unable to read them, unable to understand them or simply find them offensive, that is your problem because I don't give a rat's ass.

You could have saved yourself all this trouble by not trying to fabricate some ridiculous 'authority' for your views through what in reality is simply everyday lived experience for millions upon millions of Americans. Maybe you'll remember this experience and learn from it for next time.

You could have saved yourself all this trouble by not trying to fabricate some ridiculous 'authority' for your views through what in reality is simply everyday lived experience for millions upon millions of Americans. Maybe you'll remember this experience and learn from it for next time.

The above are my words, all carefully chosen. Whether you are unable to read them, unable to understand them or simply find them offensive, that is your problem because I don't give a rat's ass.
While I do not normally suffer fools gladly, I do occasionally take perverse pleasure in outing self-righteous punks, Call it a hobby.

No problem btw, it's been a pleasure. :D

You know what you are? You're like some intrepid (or is it insipid) anthropologist, venturing out into the unknown to witness strange people and cultures so that you may report back your findings to the rest of 'us.' That's really, really impressive and now your comments carry great authority.

:rolleyes:

Good job living up to your screen name.

You know what you are? You're like some intrepid (or is it insipid) anthropologist, venturing out into the unknown to witness strange people and cultures so that you may report back your findings to the rest of 'us.' That's really, really impressive and now your comments carry great authority.

Sorry, I already mentioned that I don't suffer fools gladly. Ok, I've had my fun. Ciao!:D

Sorry, I already mentioned that I don't suffer fools gladly. Ok, I've had my fun. Ciao!:D

Going back out to do some more field work, professor? You are so brave. All in the name of science, huh?

Once the industrial revolution happened and brains became important, the negro fell behind.

By the beginning of the Industrial Revolution the Negro was already far behind. Blacks never developed indigenous civilizations. By the time they began experimenting with agriculture the civilizations of the Near East and the Far East were already established.

one more thing shootspeeder, blacks have been behind the european man for the past 30,000 years. So it isn't so much the industrial revolution.

Look at how much more advance the tools, flints and spears were in europe then africa.

necessitiy is the mother of invention.. European climate is harsher especially 3o,ooo years ago food supply's lesser smaller land masses than africa so i would not expect to see the same drive for technology and expansion

That is one of the reasons Europeans developed superior intelligence.

Welcome to America circa 2012. You can't even discuss things like why the world's oldest race is also the poorest and least successful without being called a racist.

Shouting "Racist!" is the only response of those who do not want to be reminded of the biological shortcomings of the Negro race.

Attachments

• $shout_racist.jpg
    $shout_racist.jpg
    51 KB · Views: 51

What I have experienced from the differenct races in my personal life corresponds to what I have read about them. In average intelligence, and rates of crime and illegitimacy the Orientals are the best, followed by whites, followed by Hispanics, followed by blacks. I have never known Australian Aborigines. What have read about tells me that they are even more dangerous and inferior than blacks.

I have never known North American Indians either. What I have read about them tells me that they are better than blacks. The need to live in a cold climate may have caused them to evolve more intelligence.

Hispanics are a hybrid race composed of whites, American Indians, and blacks. That is why they are worse than whites and better than blacks. I admire the way Hispanics stand up to blacks. We whites have become too civilized, and to be honest about it, too cowardly in our response to blacks.

There is considerable overlap between the races. I am not maintaining that all Orientals are more intelligent than all blacks, and less prone to crime.

Last edited:
Why do you on the left want to help a race that can't do it on their own? Taking up resources from people that can. Replacing the people that can with this isn't a good idea.

Before the civil rights movement there was plenty of unskilled work in the United States for blacks to do. Now there is much less of it, and many if not most blacks would rather go on welfare and/or support themselves with crime than do that kind of work.

The United States would be a far better country without blacks. The downtown areas of our once proud cities would be centers of civilization. They would be known for atmospheric restaurants and taverns, book stores, used book stores, theaters, and so on. They would not be known for the sound of gun fire and police sirens. It would be safe to go out after dark.

Why do you on the left want to help a race that can't do it on their own? Taking up resources from people that can. Replacing the people that can with this isn't a good idea.

Before the civil rights movement there was plenty of unskilled work in the United States for blacks to do. Now there is much less of it, and many if not most blacks would rather go on welfare and/or support themselves with crime than do that kind of work.

The United States would be a far better country without blacks. The downtown areas of our once proud cities would be centers of civilization. They would be known for atmospheric restaurants and taverns, book stores, used book stores, theaters, and so on. They would not be known for the sound of gun fire and police sirens. It would be safe to go out after dark.

It makes me angry to see what blacks do to our cities. Just to turn around in accuse us for all their fucking problems.

Blacks suck.

Welcome to America circa 2012. You can't even discuss things like why the world's oldest race is also the poorest and least successful without being called a racist.

Shouting "Racist!" is the only response of those who do not want to be reminded of the biological shortcomings of the Negro race.

Actually, the findings of the world's leading geneticists is a pretty good response and they have been given here over and over again. Try to keep up, idiot.

Forum List

Back