You'd think a race as old as the Negro would be the one enslaving and ruling the plan

Once the industrial revolution happened and brains became important, the negro fell behind.

There's two huge advantages that the white man created
1# The college, human expression and democracy in Greece(Plato)
2# The industrial revolution in western Europe.

2# Couldn't of happen without 1#.

The ability to think and nurture idea's made 2# possible. Blacks just don't respect this or consider this important as structure isn't necessary for making the next generation. What makes structure important is it makes life better and easier.

Last edited:
once the industrial revolution happened and brains became important, the negro fell behind.

there's two huge advantages that the white man created
1# the college, human expression and democracy in greece(plato)
2# the industrial revolution in western europe.

2# couldn't of happen without 1#.

The ability to think and to nurture idea's made 2# possible. Blacks just don't respect this or consider this important.

you seem to think the plague of industry has been good for the world

One more thing shootspeeder, blacks have been behind the European man for the past 30,000 years. So it isn't so much the industrial revolution.

Look at how much more advance the tools, flints and spears were in europe then Africa.

Last edited:
one more thing shootspeeder, blacks have been behind the european man for the past 30,000 years. So it isn't so much the industrial revolution.

Look at how much more advance the tools, flints and spears were in europe then africa.

necessitiy is the mother of invention.. European climate is harsher especially 3o,ooo years ago food supply's lesser smaller land masses than africa so i would not expect to see the same drive for technology and expansion

How does any of this affect your life Mathew?

I like to think through things and from what I can see this may shape everyone's life. Haiti once was French(The jewel of the western world!) and today it's a third world crap hole. The same could be said about Zimbabwe, South Africa, etc.

Understanding the world shapes everyones life!

Last edited:
Welcome to America circa 2012. You can't even discuss things like why the world's oldest race is also the poorest and least successful without being called a racist.

In your case, because your intent and belief is racist.

To be a racist and called out for it is an act of patriotism, not one of bigotry.

You guys are silly.

You never seem to get tired of letting everyone know what a complete pussy you are. Way to go, coward.

I do think there is more than superficial physical differences between races. I base this not on studies on intelligence and IQ tests and so on, rather on the fact that I have lived with and observed people of different races. Others are free to draw their own conclusions and that has to be respected, as do mine.

The point where respect fails me is the self-righteous indignation that you must necessarily be racist if you do not concur with conclusions or beliefs of others.

I do think there is more than superficial physical differences between races. I base this not on studies on intelligence and IQ tests and so on, rather on the fact that I have lived with and observed people of different races.

And you imagine for some reason that you are the only human who has ever done so? Don't be stupid.

I do think there is more than superficial physical differences between races. I base this not on studies on intelligence and IQ tests and so on, rather on the fact that I have lived with and observed people of different races.

And you imagine for some reason that you are the only human who has ever done so? Don't be stupid.
Why would I imagine that?

It's pretty absurd to put your own words in someone else's mouth and then call them stupid for saying them. Is there something wrong with you?

Last edited:

Why did you suggest so with your post?

Why did you suggest so with your post?
That I think I am the only one who has lived among and interacted with other races was not even remotely implied in my post. If you wish to infer it, do so, but don't fool yourself into thinking that your limitations at comprehension are grounds to call people stupid.

Once again, is there something wrong with you?

Forum List

Back