You_Want_Me to help you with your Bible studies?

Come on guys. I have smiled more than once and laughed out loud reading this thread. I for one am happy that we're attracting a higher class of trolls these days. At least more creative. :)
You may be right foxfyre! Maybe the lord gave us these forum trolls so we could forget about how serious real life is.

You_Want_Me_to help you with your bible studies?

Yes, Please.

989554280.jpg

and what is wrong with douchebags? have you never had an operation where you loose bowel control?

ummmm, that would be a colostomy bag for loose bowels. Douche bags serve 'another' purpose
:eusa_angel:

Hello, my name is Adonis, meaning "my lord" in Greek. I enjoy teaching the word of the lord to such hell bound animals as liberals, Muslims, French people and forum trolls.

Yes, I have a question.

Could you explain to me what caused GOD's change in attitude between the OT and the NT?

The OT GOD is a vengeful xenophobic partisan that loved ONLY the OT Jews.

What caused him to change his mind and become a loving GOD to all of mankind?

Hello, my name is Adonis, meaning "my lord" in Greek. I enjoy teaching the word of the lord to such hell bound animals as liberals, Muslims, French people and forum trolls.

Yes, I have a question.

Could you explain to me what caused GOD's change in attitude between the OT and the NT?

The OT GOD is a vengeful xenophobic partisan that loved ONLY the OT Jews.

What caused him to change his mind and become a loving GOD to all of mankind?

He got a vasectomy. It really mellowed him out. Now he just lays around all day turning water into wine and getting drunk. He hasn't showered or paid his rent in over 800 years.

I am sure the Lord appreciates the use of your venacular. Is that not your Lords command, not to love thy enemy, but to defile them and slander their political/religious identities?

Ummm...actually that's been my most recent experience with someone who identifies themself as a Christian when they introduce themselves. They defiled and slandered me because they didn't like my viewpoints on politics, TSA, President Obama, that sort of thing.

Then when I would say, "You call yourself a Christian?" they would become enraged and ask how dare I bring up their religion. :cuckoo:

New Topics

Forum List

Back