You Wouldn't Believe

There are kids who arrived here two years ago or less speaking no more than a handful of words in English, who are now able to analyze the works of Poe, Shakespeare, and more. These kids are capable of more than many give them credit for.

I for one would be interested to know from where are these kids that can analyze Poe and the Bard in two years.

Care to share ??

Why was this such an important question to some folks?

There are kids who arrived here two years ago or less speaking no more than a handful of words in English, who are now able to analyze the works of Poe, Shakespeare, and more. These kids are capable of more than many give them credit for.

I for one would be interested to know from where are these kids that can analyze Poe and the Bard in two years.

Care to share ??

Because half the time you launch a bucketful of dripping poop in your posts and this time you floated an OP in the education fora which to some is important. Geez you are really seeking attention these days.

Care to share ??

Because half the time you launch a bucketful of dripping poop in your posts ........

???

Care to share ??

Because half the time you launch a bucketful of dripping poop in your posts ........

???
LOL The troll boi does not know what I am talking about.

Care to share ??

???

You could be more specific.

Care to share ??

???

You could be more specific.
You could be less trollish:nono:

Can't help but be impressed at what many of these young people can do, sometimes with a lot of things stacked against them. My hat's off to them.

Just the other day, a group of 35 such students were listening attentively to quotations from the works of Shakespeare and accurately identifying which literary devices they heard the bard using. Then they packed up their bags and had to navigate their way home through no fewer than two gang territories representing the most violent street gangs in the world. Some then had to spend the rest of the day and all night caring for sick or elderly family members, working a full night shift somewhere before coming to school again, or other responsibilities that make learning more difficult for a young person.

Truly inspiring at times.

Forum List

Back