You would identify as?

Your ideology is closest to that of

• Total voters
I'm a monarchist.

I think we should restore the monarchy back to its rightful place after 233 years.

Even though you say you are for a democracy, deep down you yearn to be ruled by the iron fist of a monarch.

God Save the Queen.

LOL, our country certainly appears that way anymore. We put the idiots in office that certainly promote restricted freedoms and iron fisted control.

I'm a monarchist.

I think we should restore the monarchy back to its rightful place after 233 years.

Even though you say you are for a democracy, deep down you yearn to be ruled by the iron fist of a monarch.

God Save the Queen.

An excuse for this:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MeP220xx7Bs]YouTube - The Sex Pistols - God Save The Queen[/ame]

I'm a monarchist.

God Save the Queen.

joking or not, you should be hanged for that...

I'm a monarchist.

God Save the Queen.

joking or not, you should be hanged for that...

And you should be torn limb from limb by a pack of pitbulls...but you're still here. More's the pity.

Ah... Your Concern for my Every Word is Flattering, Dil...

One day, I Might take you Seriously enough to have a Discussion on the Subject with you...

Your Junior High Cheerleader Routine will have to Stop before that Happens though.

:)

peace...

you say you're a federalist, but you can't define what one is.

o-tay.
hmmm, that happens with libertarians too.
I wonder why?

Libertarians can't describe what a Federalist is? Well the Federalist Party was the original big-government party in that they believed in a loose interpretation of the Constitution. Despite their name, they were not in favor of federalism as they believed in a stronger central-government.

The federalists wanted tyranny (the natural result of a too-powerful centeral authority)

the anti-federalists wanted anarchy (the natural result of a meaningless pact that would've been little more than the confederation that had just failed)

:rolleyes:

The federalists wanted tyranny (the natural result of a too-powerful centeral authority)

the anti-federalists wanted anarchy (the natural result of a meaningless pact that would've been little more than the confederation that had just failed)

The Articles of Confederation never "failed," but rather than amending the articles James Madison and Alexander Hamilton set the stage to completely revamp the system of governance in the U.S.

The Articles of Confederation never "failed," but rather than amending the articles James Madison and Alexander Hamilton set the stage to completely revamp the system of governance in the U.S.

the articles failed. they would've kept us in a state of banana republichood you idiot

the articles failed. they would've kept us in a state of banana republichood you idiot

No, they never failed. Madison and Hamilton simply decided to craft an entirely different form of government rather than revise the Articles of Confederation which is what they were supposed to do.

Classical liberalism a la the founders of this country espouses a small federal government whose only real duties are to defend us from enemies within and without and adjudicate disputes - mostly commercial between the various fifty states. That Ideal has been essentially dead since FDR.

No, they never failed. Madison and Hamilton simply decided to craft an entirely different form of government rather than revise the Articles of Confederation which is what they were supposed to do.

okay they never failed. that is why everyone was so friggin happy with them.

are you always this doltish? It is starting to make me think there is less to you than everyone says there is.

Classical liberalism a la the founders of this country espouses a small federal government whose only real duties are to defend us from enemies within and without and adjudicate disputes - mostly commercial between the various fifty states. That Ideal has been essentially dead since FDR.

FDR? That quaint misinterpretation you are pushing was dead soon as the ink on the Constitution was dried...you idiot!

The ideals of the founders were dead long before FDR. It began with the founders themselves and, in my opinion, ended with Lincoln. That was when limited government was ultimately defeated by a strong and tyrannical central government.

The ideals of the founders were dead long before FDR. It began with the founders themselves and, in my opinion, ended with Lincoln.
:clap2: pretty good. tried to pos rep you, but...

That was when limited government was ultimately defeated by a strong and tyrannical central government.

your hysteria is showing

okay they never failed. that is why everyone was so friggin happy with them.

are you always this doltish? It is starting to make me think there is less to you than everyone says there is.

Maybe there is, maybe there isn't.

Most people were happy with them, generally. There were a few concerns and that's why a convention was called to revise them. However, as I said before, Hamilton and Madison saw that as their chance to create a much more powerful federal government.

That idea has been essentialy unworkable since the dawn of the 19th century.

That idea has been essentialy unworkable since the dawn of the 19th century.
Like fuckin' hell.

It hasn't even been tried in the last hundred years.

Forum List

Back