you wont stop laughing

Wolfsblood

Rookie
Mar 30, 2004
Ohio
This is the funnest thing I can't believe someone put the time into into this. I was putting words in google and this came up. They have picture :teeth: Funny

Wolfsblood said:
This is the funnest thing I can't believe someone put the time into into this. I was putting words in google and this came up. They have picture :teeth: Funny

What the hell were you looking for? The adage remains true: Seek and ye shall find.

rtwngAvngr said:
What the hell were you looking for? The adage remains true: Seek and ye shall find.

Knowing my brother, he was bored and decided to see what he could find by typing in poop!

Oh by the way Kev you are disgusting!!!!!!!!!!!!!

JOKER96BRAVO said:
It's just a bunch of worthless facts about poo.

It probably has a curse word somewhere on it or something. I can't imagine why this site is blocked. I have seen plenty worse than that on the internet here.

angelblue said:
i have read it and if you want to really laugh hard it will do it , i never laugh so hard ,

gee Mom don't encourage him!!!

although I guess that might explain where he got his weird sense of humor from!! :nine:

KLee said:
gee Mom don't encourage him!!!

although I guess that might explain where he got his weird sense of humor from!! :nine:

angel and I were on the hone when she was reading this and were both damn near in tears!!! I guess I have that same messed up humor as Wolf-yuck!!!!

krisy said:
angel and I were on the hone when she was reading this and were both damn near in tears!!! I guess I have that same messed up humor as Wolf-yuck!!!!

Boy I'll tell you, I don't think I have ever seen so many people amazed by poop! :eek2: :laugh:

Forum List

Back