You won’t believe how little $8.25 an hour buys

No moron. I earned my benefits. I'm not in a union. I owe nothing to unions. I'm not a republican you fucking moron.

Why do idiots on the right always assume that they earned everything they have, but others do not.

Why I worked in the city, my skills were highly sought after, and I received 3 weeks vacation, to start, 10 days paid sick leave, which you could use for medical appointments, fully paid supplemental benefits, including disability insurance, matching pension contributions, and profit sharing, and health club membership, Christmas bonus.

In a small town, nothing. Two weeks mandatory vacation, 9 sick days sick leave which you cannot use for medical appointments, and Christmas bonus. I'm doing the same job and working just as hard. The idea that I earned my benefits before, but now I don't is just ridiculous.

I'm in a different job market. There aren't many law offices in this area and I don't wish to travel to a higher paying area.

With manufacturing jobs gone, there is a lot of completion for the remaining lower skill jobs. Employers have a vested interest in keeping wages low and an oversupply of applicants means they don't have to give perks.

If another law firm opened up, which offered a better compensation package, I'd take it. Until that day, I'll take what's offered.

Wise observation. And most greedy white Republican dudes don't even realize most of the basic benefits they enjoy today were fought for by brave Union folks.

Not too many white Republican dudes out there tryin to help anyone out. In fact, they've consistently fought tooth & nail against just about every advancement in Workers' rights. They are not good people.
Go shove a railroad spike in your eye, you racist fuck

Just stating the truth. You greedy white Republican dudes have only done harm to American Workers. That's your history. American Workers should always work relentlessly to keep you guys out of power.

Which ones? give us a list of greedy white republicans who have harmed american workers. Or, since you won't be able to do that, give us a list of bills that only republicans voted for that have harmed american workers.

Don't have enough space to list all the basic Worker Rights initiatives you greedy white Republican dudes fought tooth & nail against over the years. The basic rights American Workers enjoy today, wouldn't have happened if it were left up to you guys. That's just fact.

I've never observed greedy white Republican dudes standing up for Workers. I've only observed them licking evil Corporate Elite boots. That's just the way it is.

Why do idiots on the right always assume that they earned everything they have, but others do not.

Why I worked in the city, my skills were highly sought after, and I received 3 weeks vacation, to start, 10 days paid sick leave, which you could use for medical appointments, fully paid supplemental benefits, including disability insurance, matching pension contributions, and profit sharing, and health club membership, Christmas bonus.

In a small town, nothing. Two weeks mandatory vacation, 9 sick days sick leave which you cannot use for medical appointments, and Christmas bonus. I'm doing the same job and working just as hard. The idea that I earned my benefits before, but now I don't is just ridiculous.

I'm in a different job market. There aren't many law offices in this area and I don't wish to travel to a higher paying area.

With manufacturing jobs gone, there is a lot of completion for the remaining lower skill jobs. Employers have a vested interest in keeping wages low and an oversupply of applicants means they don't have to give perks.

If another law firm opened up, which offered a better compensation package, I'd take it. Until that day, I'll take what's offered.

Wise observation. And most greedy white Republican dudes don't even realize most of the basic benefits they enjoy today were fought for by brave Union folks.

Not too many white Republican dudes out there tryin to help anyone out. In fact, they've consistently fought tooth & nail against just about every advancement in Workers' rights. They are not good people.

Just stating the truth. You greedy white Republican dudes have only done harm to American Workers. That's your history. American Workers should always work relentlessly to keep you guys out of power.

Which ones? give us a list of greedy white republicans who have harmed american workers. Or, since you won't be able to do that, give us a list of bills that only republicans voted for that have harmed american workers.

Don't have enough space to list all the basic Worker Rights initiatives you greedy white Republican dudes fought tooth & nail against over the years. The basic rights American Workers enjoy today, wouldn't have happened if it were left up to you guys. That's just fact.

I've never observed greedy white Republican dudes standing up for Workers. I've only observed them licking evil Corporate Elite boots. That's just the way it is.

YAWN
Americans had it better when White Republicans were in charge

just sayin leftard.......................

YAWN

Ha, sure they did. :cuckoo:

YAWN

sorry if facts bother you leftard

you can always do what that lady in the texas jail did if you're not happy

YAWN

Most American Workers disagree. Most see you guys as the problem, They don't see you as people who care about them. So why should they vote for your Party?

YAWN

Most American Workers disagree. Most see you guys as the problem, They don't see you as people who care about them. So why should they vote for your Party?

i already told you dimwit; minorities and the poor had it better under Republicans; worse under obama and democrats

im not running for office; so it isnt my concern if minorities want to continue voting against their own interests. i dont blame them; i blame people like you for decades of pandering and propaganda. they arent stupid; just broken-down by decades of PROGRESSIVE FAILURE

YAWN

i already told you dimwit; minorities and the poor had it better under Republicans; worse under obama and democrats

im not running for office; so it isnt my concern if minorities want to continue voting against their own interests. i dont blame them; i blame people like you for decades of pandering and propaganda. they arent stupid; just broken-down by decades of PROGRESSIVE FAILURE

Give us just one Workers' right initiative you supported over the years. Or if that's too difficult for ya, give us the initiatives you opposed over the years.

YAWN

Give us just one Workers' right initiative you supported over the years. Or if that's too difficult for ya, give us the initiatives you opposed over the years.

I GAVE YOU BETTER than a "worker's right initiative" you idiot; i gave you reality

for shits and giggles dummy, because you're an idiot so this problably wont work; to show you the uselessness of your "right's bills" and your "stimulus" and such......................

you can say to me "obama spent almost a trillion so "workers" could rebuild America's infrastructure", or something like that.

but how many of those jobs exist right now?

"worker's rights initiative" is a catchphrase dullard, it only has meaning to you. it usually has something to do with unions when a Progs uses it. but if that is you standard unions are still shrinking arent they?

fail much?

I GAVE YOU BETTER than a "worker's right initiative" you idiot; i gave you reality

for shits and giggles dummy, because you're an idiot so this problably wont work; to show you the uselessness of your "right's bills" and your "stimulus" and such......................

you can say to me "obama spent almost a trillion so "workers" could rebuild America's infrastructure", or something like that.

Well that's why i say, American Workers wouldn't have even basic Workers' rights if had been left up to you guys. You guys fought tooth & nail against every single basic Worker initiative ever proposed. So why again should an American Worker support the Republican Party?

"worker's rights initiative" is a catchphrase dullard, it only has meaning to you. it usually has something to do with unions when a Progs uses it. but if that is you standard unions are still shrinking arent they?

fail much?

Unions shrinking is because of you guys. And it's nothing to boast about. American Workers have been treated worse & worse as Unions have shrunk. Their wages have decreased or remained stagnant. Meanwhile, the cost of living has skyrocketed. So congrats on that, you greedy bastards. Nice job.

Well that's why i say, American Workers wouldn't have even basic Workers' rights if had been left up to you guys. You guys fought tooth & nail against every single basic Worker initiative ever proposed. So why again should an American Worker support the Republican Party?

i'll say it again; because the American Worker had it better when the Right ran things

fail much?

Unions shrinking is because of you guys. And it's nothing to boast about. American Workers have been treated worse & worse as Unions have shrunk. Their wages have decreased or remained stagnant. Meanwhile, the cost of living has skyrocketed. So congrats on that, you greedy bastards. Nice job.

i see; you need to be reminded who's been in charge the last 9 years with a majority of the US governemnt that just ended in january of this year?

i'll say it again; because the American Worker had it better when the Right ran things

How so? You guys haven't done a damn thing for American Workers. Unless you believe paying them the lowest wages possible, Outsourcing their jobs whenever possible, and replacing them with Illegal Slave Labor, is doing something for them.

Last edited:

fail much?

i see; you need to be reminded who's been in charge the last 9 years with a majority of the US governemnt that just ended in january of this year?

Yes congrats, you killed Unions. You've taken the Nation backwards. American Workers are back to being treated like slaves. Hey, thanks for that. You greedy white Republican dudes must be so proud of yourselves. :cuckoo:

How so? You guys haven't done a damn thing for American Workers. Unless you believe paying them the lowest wages possible, Outsourcing their jobs whenever possible, and replacing hem with Illegal Slave Labor, is doing something for them.

my bad; i forgot you're the idiot that thinks all corporations are owned by right-wingers

my mistake for even debating a clown

i made the same mistake with moron g5000, paint my house, camp, faun, and others. so many left-wing idiots, so little time

Obama didn't come close to having the political latitude to do big infrastructure like Eisenhower, a great Republican who used big government to create an interstate system with a truly massive multiplier effect. The number of commercial benefits and life improving effects that come from efficient transportation is well worth researching.

Or look at the technology that came out of the Cold War defense budget & NASA, specifically the profitability that technology had once it was seeded into the private sector for commercial use. [The entire telecom sector stands on the shoulders of the satellite system - a government project. Why do you lick the boots of Fox and Rush when they don't even educate you about this?]

Or look at the Hoover Dam and the harnessing of the Colorado tributary. The modern Southwest, with its thriving cities and profit centers, would not exist without this truly massive government project. And don't tell me that isolated private corporations had the capital or incentive to build the Hoover Dam during the interwar period because the debt required for this project was larger than the GDP of most small countries.

We all know that you haven't had much college education - and that you get the majority of your information from the rightwing media, which strategically underreports the subsidies/technology/infrastructure provided by government. Your media sources are part of a broad campaign to lower the taxes of the people who benefit most from these subsidies/infrastructure.

Who do you think protects Exxon's oil fields in dangerous places like the Mideast? Who do you think protects the access of our large corporation to natural resources and labor markets in unstable, freedom-hating parts of the globe? Or what about the Patent System where corporations flock to Washington to get legal protection from big government for their investments?

Here's the problem, you don't even understand the market's reliance on government. Your side doesn't hate government; rather, it sucks it dry. The corporations you love have built lobbying empires in DC so they can suckle at the taxpayer's teat. Do you even know the amount of subsidies companies like Boeing and Lockheed have received from government? Or what about Eli Lilly, which practically owns the Republican congress and was able to secure above market rates for the drugs it sold to Bush's Medicare Part D. You have no fucking clue the degree to which our most powerful market players are dependent upon big government.

Infrastructure, subsidies, patent protection, legal enforcement of contracts, military defense of overseas resources and trade routes.... [you silly silly moron] capitalism LOVES big government. It just tells you otherwise so that it doesn't have to pay for the services it sucks from the state.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back