You Will Go To Mosque Or ....

Manonthestreet

Diamond Member
May 20, 2014
A Tulsa police officer who was suspended and punished for refusing to attend Muslim religious services at a local mosque that has ties to the Muslim Brotherhood is suing his employer for ordering him to attend over his religious objections.

Even worse, the mosque the officer was order to attend is connected to an Imam who is an unindicted co-conspirator in the 1993 World Trade Center bombing and has been recorded proudly making numerous anti-American statements over the years. Tulsa Police Capt. Suspended for Refusing to Attended Ordered Muslims Mosque Services - Publius Forum laquo Publius Forum

Hmmmmm...

I rather like the idea of undercover officers taking notes at all Mosques in the United States.

I realize that wasn't his assignment, but I don't think an officer's own religion is compromised in any way by visiting a Mosque. Is this man's belief really so tenuous as to not be able to withstand a little visit to a Mosque?

The officer wasn't being asked to attend Islamic worship services at the mosque.

The mosque was having "Law Enforcement Appreciation Day” to honor the police and federal officers.

My mosque has hosted similar events and representatives from the local police, Sheriff's dept., FBI, Homeland Security, TSA, and other agencies attended.

We served Middle Eastern food and the people at the mosque got to meet and dialogue with law enforcement officers. ...... :cool:

Law enforcement appreciation from terrorist mosque....no irony there......unless of course police are covering for them...........cant be discounted these days,..........are officers ordered to christian churches for such things.......

A Tulsa police officer who was suspended and punished for refusing to attend Muslim religious services at a local mosque that has ties to the Muslim Brotherhood is suing his employer for ordering him to attend over his religious objections.

Even worse, the mosque the officer was order to attend is connected to an Imam who is an unindicted co-conspirator in the 1993 World Trade Center bombing and has been recorded proudly making numerous anti-American statements over the years. Tulsa Police Capt. Suspended for Refusing to Attended Ordered Muslims Mosque Services - Publius Forum laquo Publius Forum

Was he ordered to attend in an official law enforcement capacity, or attend and worship? If the former his refusal to go there was immature and unlawful.

The officer wasn't being asked to attend Islamic worship services at the mosque.

The mosque was having "Law Enforcement Appreciation Day” to honor the police and federal officers.

My mosque has hosted similar events and representatives from the local police, Sheriff's dept., FBI, Homeland Security, TSA, and other agencies attended.

We served Middle Eastern food and the people at the mosque got to meet and dialogue with law enforcement officers. ...... :cool:
Oh my goodness, that's just terrible! :rolleyes:

"Ever since 9-11, accusations against muslim Americans have been made that we do not “condemn” terrorism. In fact, we have been doing better than condemning it – we have been actively preventing it, in cooperation with the FBI and local law enforcement agencies. We are the first line of defense. Here is the proof: a list of domestic terror plots from October 2001 to January 2012 where muslim informants helped prevent the attack and helped prosecute the perpetrators:"
Muslim Informants prevent domestic terror the data - City of Brass

goes on detailing 23 incidents Muslims informants gave to US authorities foiling plots in the US.

Ever notice most of the so called terrorists FBI catches are ones it recruited.....

If CPS can show up to grab kids based on FB you would think FBI might be able to........ oh I dont know find some obvious threat with couple simple keyword searches

I see post after post asking why don't the moderate muslims stand up and be counted.

Yet, when a mosques holds a ""Law Enforcement Appreciation Day” it becomes a big deal and the haters show up in droves to blast them.

So it's no wonder the muslim community has become somewhat isolated and reluctant to get involved with the local community on various issues. .... :cool:

Forum List

Back