You White Folks Are Gonna Benefit...

"Lamb, 33, a former federal prosecutor and Marine Corps veteran,...

Lamb managed to secure impressive margins in Allegheny County suburbs such as Upper St. Clair that have been Republican bastions, Devanney said, partly by taking some conservative positions on issues such as gun control.

...a willingness to work with both sides as a moderate.

“Part of that cocktail is running against Nancy Pelosi,”

“His message in many ways was a conservative Republican message. The question voters will have moving forward is: is that rhetoric?” he said. “Now he'll have a voting record.”
Conor Lamb wove union support, moderate views into successful campaign

The dems are out to destroy the republicans. and reject as taboo any hint that white people might have interests that are valid to pursue.

How exactly does he plan to work with both sides on that?

Don't get me wrong. I hope your optimism is correct.

My optimism is based on one eternal fact: all that matters to the Democrats is winning elections.

My pessimism is based on the fact that the majority of births in this country are minority, and nothing seems to change minorities voting majority dem

Except that's not accurate. Over 3/4th of all births were white, at least in 2015.

Number of Births by Race

since when does accurate have anything to do with posts from the Right ?

I'm just an optimist I guess. Happy Fucking Friday!

Lamb managed to secure impressive margins in Allegheny County suburbs such as Upper St. Clair that have been Republican bastions, Devanney said, partly by taking some conservative positions on issues such as gun control.

“His message in many ways was a conservative Republican message. The question voters will have moving forward is: is that rhetoric?” he said. “Now he'll have a voting record.”

The dems are out to destroy the republicans. and reject as taboo any hint that white people might have interests that are valid to pursue.

My optimism is based on one eternal fact: all that matters to the Democrats is winning elections.

My pessimism is based on the fact that the majority of births in this country are minority, and nothing seems to change minorities voting majority dem

Except that's not accurate. Over 3/4th of all births were white, at least in 2015.

Number of Births by Race

Where are the hispanic births?

Answer, lumped in with the whites.

California did not have 377k white births out of a total of 491k.

The government likes to hide the Truth, that shows how their policies are blowing up in our faces.

Number of Births by Race

since when does accurate have anything to do with posts from the Right ?

Where are the hispanic births in that link, Mr. "Accurate"?

Right after the election, I posited that the Democrat Party would re-form, end it's hostility to the white, working class, and become more like the American party it once was.

I see the recent election in Pennsylvania as proof of that.

There is a 'civil war' taking place in the Democrat Party, with the communists who control it being attacked from within by the real Democrats, who want to win elections.....

"Pennsylvania's Conor Lamb is the 'right' kind of Democrat, says former governor
“If you want to succeed in taking back the Congress, we have to understand that there’s got to be more than just outright, 100 percent, full-fledged progressives in the Democratic Party. We’ve got to have moderate Democrats. We even got to have room for some conservative Democrats,” Rendell told ABC News' "Powerhouse Politics" podcast."
Pennsylvania's Conor Lamb is the 'right' kind of Democrat, says former governor

"In the previous five state House elections, Democrats ran anti-Trump progressive resistance candidates, each time telling us that was the winning formula, but each time coming up short. This time they did something very different.

The Democrats chose Lamb, a telegenic young Marine and federal prosecutor. Instead of running against Trump, Lamb chose to more clearly ally himself with the voters of a still very pro-Trump district.

One of Lamb’s first public pronouncements was that he wouldn’t vote for Nancy Pelosi as minority leader. He went on to define himself as pro-gun and personally pro-life. Lamb sounded very much like Joe Manchin, the U.S. senator from West Virginia, which forms both the southern and western borders of the 18th District."
An upset, yes, but a short victory lap for Democrat Lamb in Pennsylvania

If the Trump presidency forces the radicals out of the Democrat Party....he will have done a great service for America.

I will believe it when I see it.

He might not vote for Pelosi, but her replacement will be just as bad.

The underlying agenda of the Dems, is still the same, use Third World immigration to turn the nation into a One Party Third World shit hole.

If he supports that, everything, anything else he says is bullshit.

IF he does not support it, then wtf is he doing in the dem party?

If you've yet to see it, you haven't looked. There's anti-communist and anti-social justice lefties all over YouTube wondering wtf happened to their party.

Isolated fools howling in the wilderness. Get back to me when they have an impact on the Party, policy, or something.

As long as they just go along, and support the agenda, they are utterly meaningless.

Right after the election, I posited that the Democrat Party would re-form, end it's hostility to the white, working class, and become more like the American party it once was.

There is a 'civil war' taking place in the Democrat Party, with the communists who control it being attacked from within by the real Democrats, who want to win elections.....

"Pennsylvania's Conor Lamb is the 'right' kind of Democrat, says former governor
“If you want to succeed in taking back the Congress, we have to understand that there’s got to be more than just outright, 100 percent, full-fledged progressives in the Democratic Party. We’ve got to have moderate Democrats. We even got to have room for some conservative Democrats,” Rendell told ABC News' "Powerhouse Politics" podcast."

"In the previous five state House elections, Democrats ran anti-Trump progressive resistance candidates, each time telling us that was the winning formula, but each time coming up short. This time they did something very different.

The Democrats chose Lamb, a telegenic young Marine and federal prosecutor. Instead of running against Trump, Lamb chose to more clearly ally himself with the voters of a still very pro-Trump district.

One of Lamb’s first public pronouncements was that he wouldn’t vote for Nancy Pelosi as minority leader. He went on to define himself as pro-gun and personally pro-life. Lamb sounded very much like Joe Manchin, the U.S. senator from West Virginia, which forms both the southern and western borders of the 18th District."

If the Trump presidency forces the radicals out of the Democrat Party....he will have done a great service for America.

The underlying agenda of the Dems, is still the same, use Third World immigration to turn the nation into a One Party Third World shit hole.

If you've yet to see it, you haven't looked. There's anti-communist and anti-social justice lefties all over YouTube wondering wtf happened to their party.

Isolated fools howling in the wilderness. Get back to me when they have an impact on the Party, policy, or something.

As long as they just go along, and support the agenda, they are utterly meaningless.

President Trump must have read your post.....his latest speech said that there is no such thing as a 'Blue Dog Democrat,' and they all vote the party line.

Hope it isn't so.

President Trump must have read your post.....his latest speech said that there is no such thing as a 'Blue Dog Democrat,' and they all vote the party line.

Hope it isn't so.

Err, yes, President Trump, who is a completely other person, might have read my post. That is certainly correct....

But hey, Lamb can prove me wrong easily and quickly, by not being a party hack.

"Centrist Dems begin arguing against far-left agenda as 2020 play
COLUMBUS, OHIO

Leading moderate Democrats forcefully argued this week that the party can embrace a robust agenda of change while still praising capitalism and downplaying income inequality.

In other words, everything the empowered liberal base has spent a year and a half mobilizing against.

...Washington-based group was unveiling the findings of a year-long assessment launched after the 2016 election, hoping to convince potential presidential contenders that they don’t have to adopt the hard-left agenda and style of a Bernie Sanders progressive."

Centrist Dems begin arguing against far-left agenda as 2020 play

Exactly what I said two years ago at the inception of this thread.

I began this thread just after the election, in the hopes that the election would be a wake-up call for the Democrats, and they would become an American party once again.

This gave me hope:

Senator Schumer:
"When you lose an election like this, you can't flinch," Schumer said. "You can't ignore it. You need to look it right in the eye and ask why, analyze it and learn from it. One thing we know is that we heard the American people loud and clear." Senate Democrats elect Chuck Schumer of New York as new minority leader

This didn't:

stg110718dAPR20181107024507.jpg

But.....now, this does:

"Finally, a Liberal Celebrity Denounces the Women’s March for Its Ties to an Anti-Semite

After two years of silence regarding the Women’s March’s ties to an open anti-Semite, a liberal Hollywood celebrity is finally calling them out.

Referring to the group’s links to Nation of Islam leader Louis Farrakhan, actress and activist Alyssa Milano said she’s “disappointed in the leadership” because they refuse to denounce him. Moving forward, she says she’ll no longer speak at or support the movement, so long as its leaders are still there.

“Any time that there is any bigotry or anti-Semitism in that respect, it needs to be called out and addressed. I’m disappointed in the leadership of the Women’s March that they haven’t done it adequately,” Milano told The Advocate, an LGBT magazine."
Alyssa Milano Denounces the Women’s March for Ties to an Anti-Semite

Forum List

Back