You want to know about me?

Well, that's the introduction over.

I see roomy is sitting at a bar with a pint. Is that how you know he's a Brit? He looks a bit sloshed to me. But I bet you a pound to a penny, he wouldn't turn round, hold the pint in the air and shout "Fuck off" to the people he would face in reality instead of on a PC keyboard. I'm sure he wouldn't want to put up a new picture after that.

:lol:

Welcome.

Anyways, Blair. Welcome aboard.

Just a hint next time - when you first come to a new place, you probably would do better if you didn't call everyone a racist. Generally, that's not a good way to win friends.

It is however a good way to meet the Admin.:lol:

Thank you.

It was of course deliberate. I'm not one for saying "I'm Blair, I live in XXX, I'm YY years of age and married. I have 2 children.........etc.

See, I woke you up for the afternoon, didn't I?

Anyways, Blair. Welcome aboard.

Just a hint next time - when you first come to a new place, you probably would do better if you didn't call everyone a racist. Generally, that's not a good way to win friends.

It is however a good way to meet the Admin.:lol:

Thank you.

It was of course deliberate. I'm not one for saying "I'm Blair, I live in XXX, I'm YY years of age and married. I have 2 children.........etc.

See, I woke you up for the afternoon, didn't I?

;)

These guys aren't very popular around here.

kkk.jpg

I think I can see tank and Will doing anal in the background...

[.who would ban care?

i think gunny should make me a mod, i am objective, non partisan and open minded.
just think of the peace and quiet gunny...well then...i would be sport bitching :eek:

raise%20hand.gif

But first I want to know about you.

Not about you personally but your political views, because it's my impression that every single person who posts on any forum, is a racist in one form or another. Now, don't deny it - because by doing so will only infer bigotry.

We are all racists, because we all hold personal views.

That's all from me for the moment. As I am honest enough to write this and not just some useless and untruthful introduction, lets see where it leads.

Since you've already formed an opinion, WTF are you asking for???

Forum List

Back