You want to know about me?

Blair Wright

Rookie
Jun 13, 2009
But first I want to know about you.

Not about you personally but your political views, because it's my impression that every single person who posts on any forum, is a racist in one form or another. Now, don't deny it - because by doing so will only infer bigotry.

We are all racists, because we all hold personal views.

That's all from me for the moment. As I am honest enough to write this and not just some useless and untruthful introduction, lets see where it leads.

Not about you personally but your political views, because it's my impression that every single person who posts on any forum, is a racist in one form or another. Now, don't deny it - because by doing so will only infer bigotry.

That's all from me for the moment. As I am honest enough to write this and not just some useless and untruthful introduction, lets see where it leads.

you don't appear to know the definition of racisim.....

Ah! I see it's just another typical US message board.

First comment to me "Fuck off"
Very rewarding and an insight into you.

The better remark was that "I'm racist against racists" At least the poster, probably intending to be either funny or serious, strikes the right note.

The better remark was that "I'm racist against racists" At least the poster, probably intending to be either funny or serious, strikes the right note.

it was a brit that told you to fuck off, but, in the spirit of NATO and the UN......

fuck off
:lol:

you have something against us message boards..

Is your real first name Jeremiah?

"Fuck off" was pretty funny IMHO. It's the English's language. They know it better than any of us. We're just borrowing it.

A Canadian might have said "Let me give you some advice about sex and travel..."

"Fuck off" was pretty funny IMHO. It's the English's language. They know it better than any of us. We're just borrowing it.

A Canadian might have said "Let me give you some advice about sex and travel..."

loonies, eh?

Are you related to Charlie Bass?

Have some eggs. I've seperated the whites.

Well, that's the introduction over.

I see roomy is sitting at a bar with a pint. Is that how you know he's a Brit? He looks a bit sloshed to me. But I bet you a pound to a penny, he wouldn't turn round, hold the pint in the air and shout "Fuck off" to the people he would face in reality instead of on a PC keyboard. I'm sure he wouldn't want to put up a new picture after that.

Well, that's the introduction over.

I see roomy is sitting at a bar with a pint. Is that how you know he's a Brit? He looks a bit sloshed to me. But I bet you a pound to a penny, he wouldn't turn round, hold the pint in the air and shout "Fuck off" to the people he would face in reality instead of on a PC keyboard. I'm sure he wouldn't want to put up a new picture after that.

He would if you were Irish! :lol:

j/k roomy's a good egg, it's just his way, trust me, he's just messing with you...if you stick around you'll see.

Ah! Checked my IP did you? Are you sure I'm a Canadian? I could be from Newcastle in the north east of England, in which event I can fully realise why Roomy is Grumpy, what with the Championship to look forward to for the next 10 years with Shearer at the helm.

Forum List

Back