You want to hear a liar lie right to your face?

December 21, 2009
RUSH: Merry Christmas, happy holidays to all of you from all of us here at the Excellence in Broadcasting Network. You want to hear a liar lie? You want to hear a liar lie right to your face?

RUSH: This man [Obama] has spent more deficit money in one year than the Bush eight years in total, ladies and gentlemen.

How does Rush explain Bush Doubling the deficit?

How about Reagan Tripling the deficit?

How about addressing the CURRENT issue instead trying to deflect toa non-issue?

Newsflash: Reagan's dead, Bush is no longer President, and Obama the CURRENT President and he spent more money in 1 year than Bush did in 8.

Refute it with fact or get back to your corner.

Wrong ed....that study says SPEFICALLY 1.8 million new jobs a year yet the last 2 years covered by this estimate we have lost more than 6.9 million jobs...sorry...you study is not only flawed but an outright LIE!!!

So basically what we have is a 7 million + job loss..a 10.4 million jobs claim...so we ACTUALLY ONLY HAVE A NET GAIN of 3.4 million jobs over 10 years....which equates to ONLY 340,000 NEW JOBS A YEAR!!!!

In anyones book...THAT SUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!
No, you don't get to subtract Bush's job losses twice. The 10.4 million employment growth from 1998 to 2008 was not an ESTIMATE and it includes the Bush Depression job losses of 2007 and 2008.

And my source is the Bureau of Labor Statistics, the same source as your 6.9 million job loss claim (exaggerated to 7+ million one post later), so your 6.9 million claim is just as right or wrong as the 10.4 million claim.

And you didn't answer my question.

December 21, 2009
RUSH: Merry Christmas, happy holidays to all of you from all of us here at the Excellence in Broadcasting Network. You want to hear a liar lie? You want to hear a liar lie right to your face?

RUSH: This man [Obama] has spent more deficit money in one year than the Bush eight years in total, ladies and gentlemen.

How does Rush explain Bush Doubling the deficit?

How about Reagan Tripling the deficit?

How about addressing the CURRENT issue instead trying to deflect toa non-issue?

Newsflash: Reagan's dead, Bush is no longer President, and Obama the CURRENT President and he spent more money in 1 year than Bush did in 8.

Refute it with fact or get back to your corner.
Another sucker stupid enough to believe America's Hemorrhoid Stuttering LimpBoy, who anyone with a brain cell knows is a pathological liar. Admit it, you've been had.

That GOP scripted lie has been refuted already in this thread. Bush ran up 5 trillion in debt during his 8 year disaster, doubling the debt of every president before him, including St Ronnie, the Big Government Tax and Spender.

Wrong ed....that study says SPEFICALLY 1.8 million new jobs a year yet the last 2 years covered by this estimate we have lost more than 6.9 million jobs...sorry...you study is not only flawed but an outright LIE!!!

So basically what we have is a 7 million + job loss..a 10.4 million jobs claim...so we ACTUALLY ONLY HAVE A NET GAIN of 3.4 million jobs over 10 years....which equates to ONLY 340,000 NEW JOBS A YEAR!!!!

No, you don't get to subtract Bush's job losses twice. The 10.4 million employment growth from 1998 to 2008 was not an ESTIMATE and it includes the Bush Depression job losses of 2007 and 2008.

And my source is the Bureau of Labor Statistics, the same source as your 6.9 million job loss claim (exaggerated to 7+ million one post later), so your 6.9 million claim is just as right or wrong as the 10.4 million claim.

Look. I have simply stated that the figures you tout are from 2008 to 2018. All the job losses have taken place in 2008 forward to the tune of 7 million jobs lost. Now you say 10.4 million new jobs will be created. I say your figures state that the 7.2 million jobs lost should be subtracted from the 10.4 million jobs...leaving a paltry 3.4 million jobs.

and for your stupid fucking ass alone...just for you...the BLS reports 7.2 million jobs have been lost so far..so I was off by 100,000...next time shut your pie hole.

Last edited:
Total employment is projected to increase by 15.3 million, or 10.1 percent,
during the 2008-18 period, the U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics reported today.

The projections show an aging and more racially and ethnically diverse labor
force, and employment growth in service-providing industries. More than half of
the new jobs will be in professional and related occupations and service occupa-
tions. In addition, occupations where a postsecondary degree or award is usually
required are expected to account for one-third of total job openings during the
projection period. Job openings from replacement needs--those which occur when
workers who retire or otherwise leave their occupations need to be replaced--
are projected to be more than double the number of openings due to economic
growth.

The projected growth for the 2008-18 period is larger than the increase of 10.4
million over the 1998-2008 period,
or 7.4 percent. The relatively slow growth
rate for the earlier 10-year period was affected by the recession which began
in December 2007, and the projected growth rate is higher than would otherwise
be expected because the 2008 starting point is a recession year

Look. I have simply stated that the figures you tout are from 2008 to 2018. All the job losses have taken place in 2008 forward to the tune of 7 million jobs lost. Now you say 10.4 million new jobs will be created. I say your figures state that the 7.2 million jobs lost should be subtracted from the 10.4 million jobs...leaving a paltry 3.4 million jobs.

and for your stupid fucking ass alone...just for you...the BLS reports 7.2 million jobs have been lost so far..so I was off by 100,000...next time shut your pie hole.
I love how CON$ claim to be the smartest, most informed people alive, and then they play dumb so they can repeat their lies. :cuckoo:

Read the quote from the BLS again s l o w l y this time. The 10.4 million is not a projection, it is the actual jobs figure from 1998 to 2008, including the job losses from the Bush Depression which began in 2007.

The 15.3 million jobs is the PROJECTION for 2008 to 2018 and it takes into account the lingering effects of the Bush Depression for 2008 on.
Get it now????

the new jobs will be in professional and related occupations and service occupa-
tions. In addition, occupations where a postsecondary degree or award is usually
growth.

I love how CON$ claim to be the smartest, most informed people alive, and then they play dumb so they can repeat their lies. :cuckoo:

Read the quote from the BLS again s l o w l y this time. The 10.4 million is not a projection, it is the actual jobs figure from 1998 to 2008, including the job losses from the Bush Depression which began in 2007.

The 15.3 million jobs is the PROJECTION for 2008 to 2018 and it takes into account the lingering effects of the Bush Depression for 2008 on.
Get it now????

Sorry dumb fuck...your still 7+ million jobs in the hole...and counting. The data you cling to has proven to be flawed...and the recession started in DECEMBER of 2007...we DID NOT lose 7 million jobs the month of December. So the figures for new jobs....are...like I said...7 million in the hole before they even start...and ZERO jobs were created the first 2 years of your bullshit projection...and now you're saying there will be 23 million new jobs created???!!! Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha haha..You're a fucking dupe!!!!!
Try again asswipe.

Last edited:

growth.

Get it now????

Sorry dumb fuck...your still 7+ million jobs in the hole...and counting. The data you cling to has proven to be flawed...and the recession started in DECEMBER of 2007...we DID NOT lose 7 million jobs the month of December. So the figures for new jobs....are...like I said...7 million in the hole before they even start...and ZERO jobs were created the first 2 years of your bullshit projection...and now you're saying there will be 23 million new jobs created???!!! Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha haha..You're a fucking dupe!!!!!
Try again asswipe.
Keep up that dumb act, it's really working for you. :cuckoo:

The BLS report was from December 2008, so your claim that 7 million jobs must have been lost in one month is, .... DUMB.

And it's the BLS that projects 15.3 million jobs, not 23 million, from the end of 2008 to 2018 not me.

And you didn't say that the projection started out 7 million jobs in the hole, you deducted the 7 million for the LAST 2 YEARS from the 10.4 million jobs from 1998 to 2008.
Still can't stop yourself from lying, can you!!!!

Originally Posted by PatekPhilippe

sorry Ed you got it wrong....the morons in Congress are the current holders of that claim....if you dont believe me.....just ask one of them....they will tell ya....

Get it now????

Try again asswipe.

The BLS report was from December 2008, so your claim that 7 million jobs must have been lost in one month is, .... DUMB.

And it's the BLS that projects 15.3 million jobs, not 23 million, from the end of 2008 to 2018 not me.

And you didn't say that the projection started out 7 million jobs in the hole, you deducted the 7 million for the LAST 2 YEARS from the 10.4 million jobs from 1998 to 2008.

edthecynic is the very definition of stupid....he says the workforce is expanding yet in several other threads he bitches about millions of jobs being outsourced by Bush:)lol:) to other countries. If ed is an example of our educational system at work then the country is in deep trouble. The BLS stats may be correct about the "workforce expanding" but what edthefuckingdumbass isn't telling you is all of those jobs are being taken by foreigners.
BLS Statstic...The number of AMERICAN WORKERS are on the decline.
edthedumbfuck is the most dishonest poster on these boards and has ZERO credibility.

Ame®icano;1842636 said:
Also from the BLS link I posted that you and PeePee didn't bother to read:

"The projected growth for the 2008-18 period is larger than the increase of 10.4
million over the 1998-2008 period
, or 7.4 percent. The relatively slow growth
."

The projected unemployment with the stimulus was below 8%. Also, stimulus should have produce 3 million shovel ready jobs... I don't see those projections giving any results so, let's keep projections and the facts apart.

The government projections seems more like chance of winning the lottery... well, let me take that back since winning lottery still looks more promising...
Again, the projection was for 10 years and it took into account the Bush Depression.

You asked how much the work force expanded so far, and I showed that it expanded by 10.4 million over the PAST 10 years. The work force has been growing for the past 10 years while CON$ have been lying about it shrinking.

I have a question for you, how can UE be increasing when Bush and his fellow CON$ told us that his tax cuts would produce ever increasing new jobs???? His tax cuts have not expired jet, but job growth sure has!!!!

What were the names of those "job creating" tax cut bills? Oh yeah, the Job Creation and Workers Assistance Act of 2002 (JCWA), and The Jobs and Growth Tax Relief and Reconciliation Act of 2003 (JGTRRA).

More lies and distortion of facts by edthedumbfuck. The tax cuts enacted in 2003/2003 did create jobs. Where ed's dishonesty is apparent is that he fails to address the true cause of the current recession....the derivatives market brought about by Summers, Rubin and Greenspan.

edthedumbfuck is the most dishonest poster on these boards.

Last edited:
edthedumbfuck says:

I say...ed cannot read.

Get it now????

Try again asswipe.

I say...ed cannot read.
I read well enough to catch you lying. :lol:

Forum List

Back