You want $arah? You got $arah

luddly and shaman are just two weird little Larry Sinclair wannabes. They like to beat-off together over Obama in as many threads as possible. Strong hot women scare the Hell out of them. Crazy mofos fo sho.

Last edited:
Why do you folks pick on Sarah so badly? She's my secret sweetie, don't you know... I get a chubby every time I think about her field dressing a moose.

Sarah Palin slams Newsweek for giving

Newsweek's New Sarah Palin Article: The Highlights

I won't say "mama grizzly" because when she and her daughter were in the boat looking at the female bear wit her cubs, idiot $arah put her daughter in front of her own body as a shield and made some remark about "mama grizzlies". It was a black bear. This happened in one of the Alaska episodes that actually made it to the air. I never watched the actual show but saw excepts on TV and on line. Also very funny was that it was obvious she had never fired a rifle before and had never even held that one. Turned out, they had bought the rifle just for her to hold and fire. After about 6-7 shots and reloading, the caribou was actually shot by someone else in the group. Also on line.

Anyway, $arah is on the warpath over the Andrew Sullivan article and Newsweek is carrying her rebuttal. I don't know who wrote it for her but I did read that Trig has written his first book, Who Names Their Child Trig: My Life With A Special Needs Mother.

Gee, I almost miss her.

Go $arah Go.

wow.
You are one whacked out guy.

Not one rw has even a tiny little good thing to say for their darlin $arah.

What a fickle bunch you are.

Two days ago, you wanted more $arah. I give you more and you whine about it.

Did any of you bother to even READ the links?

Poor $arah. How quickly her fan club has forgotten her. Y'all just remember this the next time you wanna whine that poor $arah isn't getting any attention. She pays her publicist big bucks to tget her name into the news and its YOUR fault that we all just yawn and go to the funny papers.

really?

Is that what you did? Yawn and go tot he funny papers?

Or did run to USMB and post about it...

Oh...wait....you ran to USMB and posted about it.

luddlite is really Larry Sinclair. I knew something was up with him. A strong hot woman like Sarah Palin deeply offends him. It's all about Obama's junk for him. What a weird little perv.

Last edited:
Looks like someone forgot....

crusaderfrank-albums-pds-victims-picture1353-user18625-pic1321-1266418812.jpg

luddly and shaman are just two weird little Larry Sinclair wannabes. They like to beat-off together over Obama in as many threads as possible. Strong hot women scare the Hell out of them. Crazy mofos fo sho.
I've got zero problems with strong-women. It's the.....

....that have me concerned.....that they're allowed to reproduce.

MICHELE-BACHMANN-CRAZY+EYESarge300.jpg

Fortunately, we have places (like Alaska & Minnesota) where they can be isolated & observed.

(Yes, Palin-fans.....she can be "observed" at The Pole, as usual.)

pole_dancing_15_300x400.jpg

Fortunately, we have places (like Alaska & Minnesota) where they can be isolated & observed.

:lol: Yeah right. You and ole luddly wish you were Larry Sinclair. Closet-freaks.

Its the SMART women that terrify poor wussy r's.

Actually, I'm surprised at the reaction to the op. For those who love $arah's stupidity and big boobs (no, I don't mean pussy whipped Toddy), I would think they'd be thrilled to see her current position being published by Newsweek. And, guys, she paid big bucks to her new publicist to get that little bit of print so I think you should be nice to her.

I promise not to post any more articles about $arah. Until the next time.

$appy $arah has made it all the way south to Arizona - just one more reason not to live there but my serious comment is -

We should not make the mistake of thinking $arah or Bachmann are too dumb to get elected. For that matter, same is true of the Clown Car Candidates. The rw has taken a really long vacation from thinking for themselves and instead they now rely on such as Baby Huey Beck and Lushbo to make all their decisions for them.

Bachmess has been re-elected something like 3 times and is running again. I doubt we will ever see $arah run for office simply because she has found her Golden Goose and she doesn't even have to leave home to rake in the bucks from the gullible.

Beck and Lushbo have been lying about President Obama on a daily basis for three years and, for the rw's, listening and hating is a lot easier than thinking. They would vote for Scooby Doo if Lushbo told them to and he probably has.

IOW, really stupid people, like Bachmess and $arah are dangerous.

:lol: Yeah right. You and ole luddly wish you were Larry Sinclair. Closet-freaks.

Interesting.... is it the view of liberals that conservative women should be forced to abort their children now?

Because that appears to be what MrJackShitStupid seems to endorse. Therefore, using left wing logic - it must be true of all the liberals.

Another reason to get that guy out of the White House.

...is it the view of liberals that conservative women should be forced to abort their children now? ...

And with that lie, another right wing nut job truth is born.

I must admit, getting these lies spread around is actually pretty effective. Just shows how stupid some people are. Tell them a lie and their heads start bobbing up and down.

...is it the view of liberals that conservative women should be forced to abort their children now? ...

I must admit, getting these lies spread around is actually pretty effective. Just shows how stupid some people are. Tell them a lie and their heads start bobbing up and down.

STFU Larry Sinclair. We know hot chicks like Sarah Palin disgust you. But you gotta get over it. :)

Last edited:

STFU Larry Sinclair. We know hot chicks like Sarah Palin disgust you. But you gotta over it. :)

You keep telling yourself that. :cuckoo:

(BTW, aren't you trying to pass for a Libertarian?)

STFU Larry Sinclair. We know hot chicks like Sarah Palin disgust you. But you gotta over it. :)

You keep telling yourself that. :cuckoo:

(BTW, aren't you trying to pass for a Libertarian?)

Btw, aren't you passing for a Larry Sinclair wannabe? That hot ole Sarah Palin really disgusts you huh? :lol:

Forum List

Back