You want a solution?

Demolishing homes is illegal and clearly immoral.

Right of return, end the occupation AND OBVIOUSLY STOP DEMOLISHING PEOPLE'S HOMES.

No it is something that you posted. Maybe I took some liberty with what you said, but it went something like this (and do not ask me to look up your post). And I do not remember which thread it was in, perhaps this one, who knows?

When asked what would happen to the nation of Israel and the Jews, you did finally say, [sic] "Well the Jews would have to leave of course".

To which I did reply, "There you have it folks, abi's true intentions".

There's something I learned a long long time ago. Truth has a ring to it. Are your ears ringing yet, abi?
"...and do not ask me to look up your post..."
No, you are simply lying now, Teddy. :frown:<snip>

Seriously? Are you now going to be so disingenuous? Are you going to deny that you said that the Jews would have to leave Israel (or Palestine)?

I mean everyone from Coyote to Shusha read it. Why do you think you have lost all credibility with all of us?

No it is something that you posted. Maybe I took some liberty with what you said, but it went something like this (and do not ask me to look up your post). And I do not remember which thread it was in, perhaps this one, who knows?

When asked what would happen to the nation of Israel and the Jews, you did finally say, [sic] "Well the Jews would have to leave of course".

To which I did reply, "There you have it folks, abi's true intentions".

There's something I learned a long long time ago. Truth has a ring to it. Are your ears ringing yet, abi?
"...and do not ask me to look up your post..."
No, you are simply lying now, Teddy. :frown:<snip>

Seriously? Are you now going to be so disingenuous? Are you going to deny that you said that the Jews would have to leave Israel (or Palestine)?

I mean everyone from Coyote to Shusha read it. Why do you think you have lost all credibility with all of us?

That's the impression I got, although Abi divides Jews into Jews (those who were originally there prior to any immigration) and Zionists (those who came from elsewhere). Zionists don't seem to be "real Jews" in Abi's world.

But abi - we can clarify it. What would happen to all the Jews in Israel/Palestine?

That's the impression I got, although Abi divides Jews into Jews (those who were originally there prior to any immigration) and Zionists (those who came from elsewhere). Zionists don't seem to be "real Jews" in Abi's world.

I would say, rather, that abi divides the Jewish people into those who accept dhimmi status for the Jewish people under Arab rule and those who call for Jewish self-determination and sovereignty for the Jewish people. Although the trumpet is loud for "they came from another continent", I think the true foundation is, "they were living peacefully with their Arab neighbors under Arab rule".

But I, too, am interested in abi's response to your question. Likely will be ignored, though.

That's the impression I got, although Abi divides Jews into Jews (those who were originally there prior to any immigration) and Zionists (those who came from elsewhere).
+1

Zionists don't seem to be "real Jews" in Abi's world.

But abi - we can clarify it. What would happen to all the Jews in Israel/Palestine?
If the zionists stopped demolishing people's homes? The world would like them more? Is that what you are asking? Is that even a necessary question?

So with your reasoning, when Jordan wiped out most of the Jewish quarter and other Jewish homes after 1948, that was a war crime.

Thank you.

When an unsafe unpermitted home is demolished in the U.S. that too is a war crime.

Thank you.
Let me know when the US denies permits to anyone who is not white or Christian.
The very fact that Shusha, Teddy and Indee tries to make this about building permits shows the the depravity of these people.

Why do you condone Arabs-Moslems stealing land and building unsafe structures?
Baloney, Israel bulldozed houses so they can steal the land.

Forum List

Back