You wanna pay 3% taxes?

What would they be taxed on if all donations given to them are spent or forwarded to other charities?

property taxes... :thup:

What if a church has no 'worship' building, or if the property they do have is a homeless shelter, a hospital, free clinic or a school?

What do you think of this statement?

"Taxing churches breaks down the healthy separation of church and state and leads to the destruction of the free exercise of religion"

its still property.... and should be taxed accordingly... the very same way my property is.

Syrenn, saw this and thought of you:

734326_437365646337483_517820990_n.jpg

just wondering... how do you know its not the karma of the people you want to help... to be as pathetic and miserable as possible? I agree.... karma is a bitch.

karma not withstanding... i would still have the churches taxed.

property taxes... :thup:

What if a church has no 'worship' building, or if the property they do have is a homeless shelter, a hospital, free clinic or a school?

What do you think of this statement?

"Taxing churches breaks down the healthy separation of church and state and leads to the destruction of the free exercise of religion"

its still property.... and should be taxed accordingly... the very same way my property is.

Given my examples above, the properties are not owned by an individual, but by a group and does not benefit only one person/family.

They are also not making profit.

Schools are not subject to property tax.
Free Clinics are not subject to property tax.
Homeless shelters, IDK, depends on who/what put them into place?
Hospitals, not beholden to share holders, that are non-profit are not subject to property tax.

What do you think about ^^^ statement?

I have no opinion of the statement...

i do have an opinion about churches being taxed.

Brat.

OK-Why do you think churches should be taxed, besides the reason you have already given?

Brat.

OK-Why do you think churches should be taxed, besides the reason you have already given?

becasue if this country is going to force taxes upon us... then taxes should be forced on EVERYONE and EVERYTHING. I really dont care what good deeds are being done....

no exceptions, no exemptions, no credits..... no nothing.

580690_523148011040402_477771823_n.jpg

How long are we gonna put up with being forced to pay their share?

Okay, I have to call you out on this one. Here is a link to someone who thinks churches should pay taxes. He claims the tax exemption that churches receive costs taxpayers $71 billion per year. Your hilarious claim is that by taxing churches, we would only have to pay 3% in taxes, therefore, churches would be covering 97% of all taxes or close to $3.5 trillion per year.

Do you see how this is hocus pocus? Please rethink this one.

The Yearly Cost of Religious Tax Exemptions: $71,000,000,000

He's an imbecile. He doesn't think.

yep.....but man can that old fuck whine....

Forum List

Back