You understand you'll be destroyed ??? Right ?

• Banned
You can't read well ? Not surprising.
"The U.S. didn’t grant waivers to China (CCCIIQIR), the leading importer of Iranian crude in the first half of last year, or to India and South Korea, which were the third- and fourth-largest buyers, according to the U.S. Department of Energy."

"The U.S. didn’t grant waivers to China (CCCIIQIR), the leading importer of Iranian crude in the first half of last year, or to India and South Korea, which were the third- and fourth-largest buyers, according to the U.S. Department of Energy."

You're too into hysterics, shit you even changed Countries because of the guys under the bed. Meanwhile, life's not so bad for us 'Murkins.

• Banned
Cut off Pakistan too. They'll add a new meaning to "the rockets red glare". NO. The flag won't be there.
Hurry the fuck up . The expiration date on my popcorn is nearing. Have you no compassion ?

• Banned

You're too into hysterics, shit you even changed Countries because of the guys under the bed. Meanwhile, life's not so bad for us 'Murkins.
I changed countries because I like owning my bed and being able to unload it for what I have in it.
Here. Type in an address. See ?
Zillow - Real Estate, Homes for Sale, Recent Sales, Apartment Rentals

I changed countries because I like owning my bed and being able to unload it for what I have in it.

Then you should have owned your bed.

I own mine. :lol:

bullshit......you said you ran after 9/11 happened because you were afraid the Muslims were coming.....you already told your story Gordo......cant take it back....your a pussy and thats all it is.....

• Banned
bullshit......you said you ran after 9/11 happened because you were afraid the Muslims were coming.....you already told your story Gordo......cant take it back....your a pussy and thats all it is.....
Post that link rump ranger. I never said that. Matter of fact I have Sikh dude from London and a Muslim from Trinidad eating breakfast 20 feet away. RIGHT NOW.
Fuck off.
Are you a fucking Jew ?
Gordo I aint.

Attachments

• $MeNsuzi.resized.JPG
    $MeNsuzi.resized.JPG
    94.8 KB · Views: 152
Post that link rump ranger. I never said that. Matter of fact I have Sikh dude from London and a Muslim from Trinidad eating breakfast 20 feet away. RIGHT NOW.
Fuck off.
Are you a fucking Jew ?
Gordo I aint.

you fucking asshole....in the thread about what were you doing during 9/11 and how did you react.....you said you were driving from Atlanta when you heard the news and shortly there after LEFT THE FUCKING COUNTRY.....you fuck off you little fat hairy coward.....give the 18 year olds you molest a break....and leave them alone.....what does being a Jew have to do with this?....unless of course they cant stand your fucking ass like everyone else......

Fuck off.
Are you a fucking Jew ?
Gordo I aint.

yea Gordo you are....you tub of shit....

Forum List

Back