You tuber convicted for offensive joke video faces prison

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
A YouTuber has been convicted by a UK court of being “grossly offensive” over a video in which he trained his pet dog to do a Nazi salute and now faces prison time............... cont.

YouTuber Convicted For “Offensive” Joke Video, Faces Prison

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Ok, well I went on flip flop decisions where to put this, because one i tis a current event and we have the same situation going here as well if anybody recalls the US Marine who Obama had convicted because he said something about the bigg baby , but I suppose if it needs to be moved it will. Just keep in mind this same bs is taking place in the US unless you are a Trump hater, or Obama lover leftist mental case.

Bwaaahaaaaahaaaaaa.

England, not America.

We had a cat the had a little Hitler Mustache.

Alex is poison pill.

That is a funny video. Maybe Hitler did get reincarnated as an ass-licking, cat shit eating dog.

A YouTuber has been convicted by a UK court of being “grossly offensive” over a video in which he trained his pet dog to do a Nazi salute and now faces prison time............... cont.

YouTuber Convicted For “Offensive” Joke Video, Faces Prison

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Ok, well I went on flip flop decisions where to put this, because one i tis a current event and we have the same situation going here as well if anybody recalls the US Marine who Obama had convicted because he said something about the bigg baby , but I suppose if it needs to be moved it will. Just keep in mind this same bs is taking place in the US unless you are a Trump hater, or Obama lover leftist mental case.

You know that the UK has different laws that we do, right?

• Banned
Bwaaahaaaaahaaaaaa.

England, not America.

Alex is poison pill.

That is a funny video. Maybe Hitler did get reincarnated as an ass-licking, cat shit eating dog.

when idiots don't bother to watch the guy in the video. Poison only for the weak minds.

and then we have those who WAKE UP

upload_2018-3-20_8-27-49.png

Last edited:
This is why you don't allow the government to start getting into hate speech legislation. Once you let those assholes start deciding what sort of speech is too dangerous for public consumption, there is approximately a 100 percent chance that they are going to misuse it to punish political adversaries and people who offend those pearl clutchers who achieve positions of influence.

Bwaaahaaaaahaaaaaa.

England, not America.

Alex is poison pill.

when idiots don't bother to watch the guy in the video. Poison only for the weak minds.

View attachment 183645

I looked up the JRE podcast #911. The guests were Alex Jones and Eddie Bravo. Alex Jones is Alex Jones, and Eddie Bravo thinks the Earth is actually flat. :lol:

After having their country leveled twice, UK takes their Hitler seriously.

5341-1516509157-733974a3ebcb711127ff1d7bd2087408.jpg

Bwaaahaaaaahaaaaaa.

England, not America.

Alex is poison pill.

View attachment 183645

BS weak mind believe his agitations. England has some peculiar law that we cannot impose. Alex talks as if (pretends) what happens across the pond is happening here. Even he doesn't believe it. But the tin foil hat brigade sure does, don't cha?

Personally I think it would be outstanding if Hitler keeps coming back as a shit eating, butt-sniffing Pug. Perfect.

Wow, whoever slapped this guy with a prison sentence acts like what he is guilty of is the worst thing that could be done by anyone.

God bless you and him always!!!

Holly

New Topics

Forum List

Back