You Tone It Down Mr. President

He is terrified

No.....not by any stretch.

This is terror.

2974378618_b87eb08260.jpg

You never use roads, sidewalks, police, schools, regulations that control the safety of your utility companies, the services of people who were helped through school by the gov. and food that was inspected by your gov huh?

So many people are clueless to what they do.

Bush had a look on his face I had never seen before.

He looked like he was caught fucking the neighbors dog.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E2Zv1T4Qdv4&feature=related]YouTube - Bush the Decider[/ame]

contrast my friends

Bush had a look on his face I had never seen before.

He looked like he was caught fucking the neighbors dog.

You're mistaking fear for eyes that are a bit too close together.

I often got tunnel vision looking at him when he stared into the camera. [This is something that people do when they're not reading it off of a teleprompter. It shows a genuine grasp of the material he's talking about.:eusa_angel:]

Obama-angry-face.jpg

I'm getting a little tired of seeing Obama lecturing us about how we're supposed to act. In one sentence he told his critics to tone it down and then the next proceeded to tell them to bring it on. This is the problem with this guy. He is constantly sending mixed messages.

Earlier this week he was talking in front of a large crowd of people telling everyone to tone it down...tone down the vitriol and in the same breath he studdered out a bring it on [motherfucker].

What is this guy....a President or a professional wrestler? Is he a punk or a POTUS?

Sometimes I get the feeling he's a standup comedian. Problem is his jokes aren't all that funny especially when people are getting layed off because of the fear this guy is generating in this country.

How many of you feel that what he's doing is something to laugh about? Do you think it's funny when he calls many of you "Tea-Baggers"?

When he whines about his critics saying that health care would bring Armageddon and here we are one week into it and nothing has happened.....is this something a President should be saying? Forget the fact that little of this bill is going to be implemented till 2014....don't you feel it a bit unseemly for a sitting President to be taking pot-shots at people....in effect millions of Americans that are just tired of the spending and tired of the corruption?

Mr President....grow the fuck up!!!!:anj_stfu:

Learn to lead by example. If you don't want people to be critical of you then you'd better learn to be less critical of them. And most of all when you win....stop rubbing it in...then you wouldn't make as many enemies. Stop pouring salt in the wound Mr. President. Be a Uniter not a Divider.

Think he'll listen to me?

You can take the thug out of Chicago......

This is the horse the libs backed. Real classy. :disbelief:

OVER half of the American people picked him.

Its called democracy.

Maybe you should learn a little about your religion and be a little kinder to your fellow man.

Nope they were not in the case of Obama. He is doing what he campaigned on.

It was those who voted for Bush when he called himself a compassionate conservative ane then told the rest of America that he had a mandate days after being elected by a narrow margine.

He then ignored OBL and got this country HIT.

He then USED that hit to LIE to the American people and our soldiers died for his lies.

THEN he crashed the world economy for lack of timely action.

It was you who were duped adn you still are apparently.

Where is your christain humility and honesty?

I dont recall the quote but Ill tell you what , we are NOT a christian nation. Our founders designed a nation separated from religion and that is the only way to make this great experiment survive.

Nope they were not in the case of Obama. He is doing what he campaigned on.

It was those who voted for Bush when he called himself a compassionate conservative ane then told the rest of America that he had a mandate days after being elected by a narrow margine.

He then ignored OBL and got this country HIT.

He then USED that hit to LIE to the American people and our soldiers died for his lies.

THEN he crashed the world economy for lack of timely action.

It was you who were duped adn you still are apparently.

Where is your christain humility and honesty?

Fortunately, 0bama wasn't President back then. None of us would be able to use a computer right now. Half of the country would be living in tents.

Do you people ever have anything REAL to say?

If Obama had been president he would have listened to the outgoing admin about the threat of OBL and very likely we would have been on the case and prevented 911.

If Obama had been president he would have listened to the outgoing admin about the threat of OBL and very likely we would have been on the case and prevented 911.

Unless, of course, he was too busy giving tax breaks to his well-heeled buddies who got him elected.

I dont recall the quote but Ill tell you what , we are NOT a christian nation. Our founders designed a nation separated from religion and that is the only way to make this great experiment survive.

There seems to be an awful lot of shit you don't remember.

Our founding fathers didn't design a nation separated from religion. As a matter of fact they wrote protections in the constitution to prevent it.

we know, obama can do no wrong and can run faster than superman, jump higher than superman, in fact, god is jealous of obama

LOL, you mean that administration in which we had the first world trade center bombing, Oklahoma city bombing, Uss Cole bombing, Waco Texas? you mean THAT administration.
get real dear.

Forum List

Back