You think the Middle Class has problems now? You ain't seen nothin' yet!

From a global perspective, American workers are overpaid. From a conservative free market perspective, American workers are overpaid. Conservative market philosophy dictates that work goes to the cheapest source of labor that is competitive.

That is not a formula for American prosperity.
sounds to me like Conservatives are just doing what our Govt has done for as long as i have been around...the lowest bid gets the job.........and that is even when Democrats are in charge......:eusa_eh:

More hysteria from rdean... why am I not surprised?

Oh, yea, it's because every post of his is hysterical bullshit.
I gave up close to half a mil a year, and sold my real estate for three times it's worth, betting on said " hysteria".
I also dumped the dollar and jumped the Euro due to " hysteria"
I then dumped the Euro and went into multiple currency's and foreign, commodity based, ETF's due to " hysteria".

Now I produce my own energy, grow my own food, and make my own bio-fuel for my old Cruiser due to " hysteria".
"Hysteria" is a beautiful guide....... if you find the right "hysterical" sources early on.
No. I'm not headed away from the volcanoes here due to Terral's postings.I could,easily, but I'll chance that one.

and yet there you are....shoveling shit in Costa Rica....bio-fuel i guess....

Actually, it's only 7.5%. The other 4% work in government.

Foxcomm employees 600,000 people. Only they moved from here to China between 2001 and 2008 along with another 2.34 million jobs.
The people at Foxcomm work for 51 cents an hour, 60 to 70 hours a week, eat at cafeterias and live in dorms. Republicans want that here. Ahh, the good life.

got a link Dean proving that, that is what they want?....

2 years from now people will understand more and it will be quite easy to see who is standing up for them and who is standing on them.

But would someone please tell me why in every war time we raised taxes, except GWB's war. His war has been PAID FOR by passing the bill onto our kids at the same time we have cut taxes for the wealthy who were supposed to create jobs with this money. Can ANYONE TELL US WHERE THIS MONEY HAS GONE, SINCE THEY HAVE NOT CREATED ANY JOBS WITH IT? IF AFTER 8 YEARS WE HAVE SEEN NOTHING EXCEPT FOR DEFICIETS FOR BOTH STATE AND FED GOVT AND THE NOW WE ARE BEING TOLD "NO NEW TAXES" AT THE SAME TIME WE ARE TELLING THE MIDDLE CLASS THAT YES YOU WILL MAKE UP THE DIFFERENCE OUT OF YOUR PAY, WELL IT MIGHT NOT BE CALLED A TAX INCREASE BUT IT SURE THE HELL SEEMS LIKE IT'S BEING USED A ONE.

Forum List

Back